Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    11/30/2007 12:52am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Bullshido Armchair Fighting Challenge #1!!!

So here's how we'll **** this goat.

Pretend you're a lowly up and coming fighter, but *GASP* you haven't even taken any classes yet and you have a fight in 6 months!!!!1111

Here's the challenge, you've got 6 months to train for your fight! You can train anywhere you'd like, but you've only got 6 months to do it! What's the catch you say? The first Armchair fighting challenge is actually a boxing match! The other catch is, YOU CANNOT TRAIN AT A BOXING GYM! You can't train at any gym that offers boxing. So good luck! Haha.

We'll assume that everyone is roughly 180lbs, around 5'10" and is averagely athletic and has never ever ever trained before. Ok?

I would train here:

http://alabamawingchun.com/

According to him, they teach you how to win a fight. It's pretty dangerous and deadly, and he will teach me how to win. I think that 6 months with him, my fighter will be ready for the boxing match.

LOOK AT HIM HE LOOKS LIKE HE MEANS FUCKING BUSINESS!

If what he says is true, my fighter will be totally ready to kill all of you. No doubt about it.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    11/30/2007 1:02am

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those hallucinogens finally kicking in, then?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/30/2007 1:05am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anytime anyone says "I want to compete in (X) where do I need to train?" the correct answer is Xtreme Couture in California. It matters not if X = an MMA match, a boxing match, ball room dancing, a pie eating contest, or American Idol. X-TREME COUTURE 4 LIFE!