Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 7:47am

Style: JJ, CQB,FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

roninpimp

dear pimpster, i went through some of my tapes last night and found " GAINING ADVANTAGE ON THE GROUND", it is a tape with carl teaching on it[ not lt. x] and is a brief look at what someone does what on the ground in the street. to show where our heart is at the so-called " wolfpack", i will lend this tape to you through snailmail [if you have not seen it yet] and you can have an idea what you like or dislike about what we do. please send me your address and name and i will send the tape to you , please upon finishing it , return it and if you like the stuff, come and train with clint and if not you are welcome to train with anyone [todd group] as i said before, we are not self promoters[ wolfpack] we keep to ourselves, train --we are happy to share what we know and if people like it or not, it is their business, anyway let me know---we can throw pictures and certificates on as well [if this is what impresses people] , however in a streetfight these things cannot hurt you---in regards of training civilians, carl had trained civilians, police depots, narcs, numerous military men have come and learned, carl also taught at quantico [us marines]---bayonet and h2h-----regards, ralph grasso

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 9:50am

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph,

Is this the same as the "dirty Judo" tape you gave me (this would have been early 2001)? If so, it's good ****.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 9:55am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no, its actually a new color version , that has more than the dirty ground judo i sent you---sgt, you are a military man , correct? what do you think of carl's methods--ralph g

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 9:57am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is in Martial Arts BS.

Are we to assume the content being discussed is BS?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 10:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    phrost, you can assume anything you want, roninpimp has showed an interest in what we do, i am kind enough to want and send him something. this is new thread in the lt. x series, which yes, in your words is bullshit----the highest form of bullshit--regards, ralph g

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 10:12am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    pardon me , in the first thread, i mean't to say that certificates or pictures cannot help you in the streets--my apology--regards, ralph g

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 10:12am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What he is saying is are the tapes you are discussing fradulent?

Or are you trying to contact roninpimp?

If it is the the second question it should have been placed in YMAS or most likely trollshido.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 10:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes, i cannot make private messaging work? maybe not enough posts? i am trying to contact roninpimp--thanks and regards--tapes not fraudulent, ralph g

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 10:17am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moved.

Please read the forum descriptions.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 10:22am

Style: BJJ, MACP (hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphg
    no, its actually a new color version , that has more than the dirty ground judo i sent you---sgt, you are a military man , correct? what do you think of carl's methods--ralph g
    Ralph,

Yup, been in the Army for over 13 years now, multiple deployments. We actually spoke on the phone in late 2000/early 2001. You provided two of Carl's videos for me; one was defense against holds and grabs and the bareknuckle boxing vid, the other was the "dirty judo" tape.

I really, REALLY like Carl's methods. The techniques pass my "battle rattle" test; that is, I can execute most any of them in full battle gear (helmet, body armor, load bearing equipment, etc.) with no trouble.

I'd be very interested in getting more of Carl's material on vid/DVD if possible. Ideally I'd like to get out to your neck of the woods for some hands-on training. I love the Wolfpack's methodology, and more importantly, mentality.

Ryan
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast