Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 39 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 12:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

check out my fight video and my reaction to criticism.

hey guys just thought id share with u my youtube video il try to embed it im not hsor if u can .. anyways heres some stat .. ive trained boxing kickboxing and muay thai for a few years and im black belt at kung fu .. i want to do mma but i cant yet becuse im not 18 .. ive just started training bjj and in this video i had only trained it for a week thats why its realy realy sloppy and in the end i ust get frustrated and use brute strength .. anyways enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fg3R1oAiiZg
    www.youtube.com/mulisha01
    ps subscribe to my youtube chennal i do intend on geting more videos up of me fighting varios fighting styles ... and hopefully they wont be my freind next time so i can go a bit harder :P
    Last edited by Steve; 11/28/2007 12:36am at . Reason: Cleaned up the embedding crap. Just post the url link in the future, it will automatically embed. Thx.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 12:27am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Which one are you?

Kudos for having the nerve to post a video for your first post, but, with the possible exception of some of the kicks, both of you looked like raw beginners.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 12:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeh ... i wasent shor if i should or not .. lol i was the one in black .. the winnah :D .. lol while ur here u think i cud ask u somthing ... what does tt mean ... lol now il really sound like a noob

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 12:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ttt* ?

The gift that keeps on giving

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 12:41am

supporting member
     Style: On hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, don't do that ttt crap.

Mulisha01, go post in Newbietown and introduce yourself.

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 12:54am

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ew, work on your guard and side control
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 1:06am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol when did i have him in gaurd besides fore like 2 seconds and i went for gulititne but hes arm got in the way so i too advantage ov his lack ov balance on the ground and mounted and pounded ... (very softly ) lol and yeh wen i had side control i tryed figure 4 lock but i can only do it on one arm and yeh he ended up geting me back in gaurd becuse ov it ... anyways liek i said man my bjj was very sloppy 1 week ov bjj ... in aus peopel arnt very open minded they liek to train one style .. tahst where im diffrent .. anyways once i get new videos il post them ... my next 2 fights are gana be vs a mma fighter .. heh as a few amature fights .. and the otehreone is gana be vs the australian judo champion for under 87 kills ... i have spared them both b4 im pritty confedent ... with the judo guy he only agrees to fight if its in gi tho so that sucks il see how i go

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 1:13am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You wouldn't know 'if your BJJ works' because you only have two weeks of it.
    Keep training, stay in school.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 1:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    You wouldn't know 'if your BJJ works' because you only have two weeks of it.
    Keep training, stay in school.
    at the time ov this video i had 1 week ov it ... sat this current time i have like 14 weeks ov it but i havent been in 2 weeks becuse ov an ankle injury .... ddient tap .. payed the price .. lol .. anyways im going back there now .. lol il be back later on tonight to reply to comments and if yous want yu can have a look on my youtube page and embaed some vidoes here .. i have a few more :)

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 1:37am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, tap when you have to. There's no reason not to tap when you know you've been had for good except to protect your ego (in which case you're doing it wrong anyway). Fighting out of solid submission holds will only get you injured and win you nothing. Tap and try to figure out where along the line things turned against you. Then work on that instead.

This coming from a 4 month bjj noob, a real authority!

The vid had a lot of spazzing out. Relax.

PS. Not to be a dick but use your grammar-fu. Everyone will take you and your opinions more seriously when you put the time and the effort to make your text that much more readable.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.
Page 1 of 39 1 234511 ... LastLast