1. #1
    kwoww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley / Rochester
    Posts
    1,984
    Style
    punching bag / crew jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    I have come over to the dark side

    Yes, it's true. I took a BJJ class today and loved every second of it.

    But however far I may wander, my heart will always remain tied to the foot tag of my past.

  2. #2
    Virus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,964
    Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please post lengthy threads about how principles from t3h WTF helped you in groundfighting.

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Places.
    Posts
    336
    Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Please post lengthy threads about how principles from t3h WTF helped you in groundfighting.
    Oh come on now. We both know that's as easy as putting a chunner in a gogoplata.

  4. #4
    SFGOON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,208
    Style
    Systema, BJJ, Arrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There's lots of groundfighting hidden in keebome poomse sanja.

  5. #5
    kwoww's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Lower Hudson Valley / Rochester
    Posts
    1,984
    Style
    punching bag / crew jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Virus
    Please post lengthy threads about how principles from t3h WTF helped you in groundfighting.
    Will do, soon as I work up the willpower.

  6. #6
    syberia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    3,758
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecks
    Oh come on now. We both know that's as easy as putting a chunner in a gogoplata.
    Only because taking you out would be to deadly. ;)

  7. #7
    WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction. Join us... or die
    EternalRage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    3,360
    Style
    Bajillion Joo Jizzu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww
    Yes, it's true. I took a BJJ class today and loved every second of it.

    But however far I may wander, my heart will always remain tied to the foot tag of my past.
    May the Jits be with you.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO