Posted On:
    10/27/2003 10:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Mass Grind

Oh my good lord!

Since my return from the UK, I have been working on massing up.

Good god people this is painful. I can't wait until this phase is over. The eating is just...impossible. Yuck.

How do you stand it?

I'm eating eggs without yolks and handfuls of walnuts and cashews for breakfast. Snacking on very low carb protein bars and eating basically normal food for lunch when I'm not home. Shakes when I am. The hardest part is dinner. Two skinless chicken breats, grilled without oil...after 7pm. That's so late...eww.

On weekends I have two nights of red meat and red wine gluttony.

I've been doing this for about a month now and...urgh. I can't wait to finish.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    10/27/2003 11:07pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How will the new muscle be sustained if you go back to a normal diet ?

This might have already been covered but why is your diet so low in EFAs and carbs ?
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    10/27/2003 11:36pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I said I eat normally at lunch. I should also point out that this is *additional* eating. This would be a really light diet if it were on it's own. And lightly steamed vegetables and salads have been a part of my regular diet forever. The reason I'm eating so much more is that I have increased my lifting schedule considerably. I used to lift two or three days a week. Now it's four to five, and I'm experimenting with volumetric work for curiosity's sake.

As far as maintenance, well sheesh. I guess when I am heavier I'll have a greater appetite.

What is the acronym EFAs?
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    10/27/2003 11:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, I thought you meant that was your diet.

EFA = essential fatty acids.

Omega 3 and 6 are the two big ones.
    You can get it easily from eating fish like Salmon and tuna, or from Flaxseed oil, or Udo's oil.
    - Pizdoff

Posted On:
    10/27/2003 11:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah yes...Well, a can of tuna and some Worcestershire sauce is probably my most frequnent lunch. I cook everything in olive oil, and take fish oil...occasionally.

My GF's dad is an avid fisherman, and we usually have a few pounds of salmon lying around.

Posted On:
    10/27/2003 11:58pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh quit your whining big man!

I've been bulking (massing) since the beginning of the year.
    It has been hard work, patience and dedication.

Since I can control what I eat so much better at university, I can eat better and healthier. I eat 4-7 times a day, not full meals per se but enough to fill myself for a bit.

Pulling out my links listing.....
    Check
    www.hardgainer.com
    www.wannabebig.com (two bullshido members post there lol)

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...t=grocery+list
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Posted On:
    10/28/2003 12:05am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I feel gross.

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    10/28/2003 12:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My GF's dad is an avid fisherman, and we usually have a few pounds of salmon lying around.
    I hate you. I hate you like poison.

;)
    - Pizdoff

Posted On:
    10/28/2003 12:38am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't even mention the halibut, swordfish and shark...let alone the fresh tuna.

Oh...and my dad bought an entire cow's worth of grass-fed beef. Oh my lord...

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    10/28/2003 12:44am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Die!

No excuses for you then.
    I expect to see posts in a few months detailing how you can't believe you put on 20lbs of muscle. Anything less and we will consider you a failure :D
    - Pizdoff
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast