Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 10:38am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Self Defense

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ps. I would like to publicly apologize to Margaret Hamilton (The Wicked Witch) and her Flying Monkies for the insult of comparing them to Todd (Tardd) and his flunkies.

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 10:45am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. X
    This is hilarious.

I only have one question:

1. Does anyone really care what theardri or ar549's opinion is about anything?

End of question.
    I do, theardri wrote an excellent review of Lt X's tape for me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 11:06am

Style: Combatives Pankration BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. X
    This is hilarious.

I only have one question:

1. Does anyone really care what theardri or ar549's opinion is about anything?

End of question.

Todd and his Flying Monkies have been nothing but douchebags online for the past five years. I've never seen any of them offer anything of value - just a load of self-promoting drama-queen bullshit.

Anyone who has followed Ralph and Clint's writings online KNOWS THEY DELIVER THE GOODS. They are GOLDMINES of information about Close Combat - that they share freely WITH NO BULLSHIT.

**** this Todd moron and anyone lacking the IQ to tell **** from shineola. Let them go "train" together in New Zealand or wherever the **** they are. Who cares?
    Oh look, apparently another one of the puppies has crawled away from it's den ... yawn

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 11:06am

Style: JJ, CQB,FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i think gareth could dertimine if lt. x can do throws and blows properly, it is very visible that lt x is not good at what he, james i think [despite our debate] that he can review it properly---ralph

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 11:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    I do, theardri wrote an excellent review of Lt X's tape for me.
    Don't worry Samuel this is just the reminants of a dead "empire" getting upset that while is "emperor" is well regarded, many of it's members need a map to tell their arse from their elbows, indeed I think their family name might be Baldrick?

Seriously if they have to result to muck raking, that invalidates their points, it's a classic deflection from the point.

Cestari while good was not the only person out there. He's also dead, so the point is actually moot ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 11:18am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphg
    i think gareth could dertimine if lt. x can do throws and blows properly, it is very visible that lt x is not good at what he, james i think [despite our debate] that he can review it properly---ralph
    Who is James, Ralph? Mr X?

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 11:25am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Right now this thread is in the MABS forum which is supposed to be our "on topic" forum and not subject to thread derails.

I'd like to keep it here, rather than having to move it or lock it based on the personal attacks that are going on re theardri and members of the wolf pack. (and no, I won't single one person out for blame)

Unless someone can point to illegal conduct by theardri or false claims about himself, his personal life is his. For example if he volunteered a military record to support his expertise that turned out to be questionable.

So I'm pretty close to locking this thread but I will see what people do next.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 11:30am

Style: JJ, CQB,FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i will cease debating with gareth and bryan as of right now, i respect the forum and i am only a guest here, in fact , i am happy , as i am a terrible typer and it took too much time .---ralph g

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 11:31am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I guess I posted this initially above the letter Carl to Todd... RE-POst

Ar549, proves my point, Carl was always a gracious host. He never belittled anyone . He had thought back then that Geoff was making every effort and was a gentleman and a courteous guy. That letter is legit and Carl did write it . However, Carl did mention to me later on when I had asked him,that Geoff started changing from the man he had met to someone who became full of himself amd all of a sudden became a self proclaimed Poobah. So, yes back then Carl had one thought then Geoff changed and so did Carl's opinion too... Hope that helps a bit... JImbo

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 11:35am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After consideration, I'm going to lock this thread, if someone comes up with fresh information about Todd, I'll consider opening the thread after the rest of the posts are moved to trollshido.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314