Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/07/2008 11:24pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    Coda is now a security guard at the Cushing prison. He is now a student under Adam Hull, and they are no longer at BodyWorks.
    He is to full of himself to be a student very long. He was told awhile back to get some real training, and become a true Black Belt, Maybe he actually listened.
    He'd do well to be a student for a decent amount of time. Otherwise he won't be a security guard at the prison for very long. Because unless something's drastically changed with this sitch, he's gonna get pwned by those inmates. That's a situation where your MA skills MUST - I repeat, MUST - be for real.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/09/2008 4:52pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So our favorite Fat Boy has gotten a job, instead of finishing school, or yet teaching the unwashed masses karate? I guess teaching is not paying the bills?

I have a funny feeling that the code man will get his ass kicked by some inmate that takes a shining to him.

So, that is the last that we will ever hear about da master, and his great adventures in the martial arts?

Still, I wanna hear about the continuing adventures of Master Coda. This could make a great made for TV movie!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 8:35am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    Coda is now a security guard at the Cushing prison. He is now a student under Adam Hull, and they are no longer at BodyWorks.
    He is to full of himself to be a student very long. He was told awhile back to get some real training, and become a true Black Belt, Maybe he actually listened.

Fox, are you sure coda is no longer teaching at Bodyworks? I just called there and the girl that answered the phone could not answer any of my questions about the class, all she could tell me, was classes are Tue at 6:30 & Thur at 8:30. If they did move out, where are they teaching at now?

Flyweight

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 10:08am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio
    Aside from holding boards, evaluating students, and sitting in the corner like a pretentious wannabe buddhist monk, I didn't see Panda do anything Coda-tastic in that video. Seemed pretty much like a standard belt test where the candidate was demonstrating typical one-step self defense techniques (like you'd find at any karate/TKD school).

I doubt Panda even had anything to do with that particular student's training, since the guy is a brown belt and Panda had only joined up with existing instructors within the last year or so.

Is there any new news, or is this thread just here because we're trying to keep hope alive that Mr. Scott will do something noteworthy again?
    Hey hey HEY!!! Watch it with the names you're throwin' around there buddy!! :icon_shak
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    4/11/2008 12:30pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't believe that anyone takes Coda seriously. I'll never forget the time I saw him on video passing out after 10 minutes of moderate athletic activity. That kind of thing just sticks in your mind.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234