Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Vale Tudo ala Lovato

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Free Lesson? They would still be overpaying!

Keeeeee-Yeah!

Posted On:
    12/04/2007 11:39pm

Style: Whoo-Hoo-Fu!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously will someone just kick his ass like you would any fat kid on the playground and put him out of his misery? This pisses me off because people like this can continue to propagate their crap onto unsuspecting newbs.

TKD

THIS IS NOT AN EXIT

"Ladies and gentlemen, the pilot has instructed everyone to sit the **** down and shut the **** up." Henry Rollins

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 12:29am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ/Vale Tudo ala Lovato

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I volunteer, but I doubt he will show up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 2:14am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey guys! I just emailed the school, from the link on the website, re: the 4th location that's opening up. I emailed him from a Yahoo address, posing as a potential student:

Hello:

I've been looking for a good Karate School to train at. I live on the outskirts of Stillwater, and I was doing a quick Google, and found your website. I noticed all your current locations, and I also saw that you have a fourth school coming soon. I was just wondering where that was opening up at. Do you think you could provide me with an address? I'm thinking I might like to check it out. Especially if it turns out to be closest to where I live.

Thanks!

I'll let you know if I get a response.

Also found this on the website. All I can say is... "WTF!?" That first pic in the upper left corner looks like the old "Cajun Coconut" defense. And wtf is with that one in the upper right?

"Mmmm... fingers is GOOOOOOD!"... LOL

Josh
    Attached Images  

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 3:09pm

Style: Sambo, MT, BJJ, CH

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    he truly never gives up does he lol
    maybe someone should contact a new service, some aspiring reporter might like to do an expose piece about a fraud

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/05/2007 9:51pm

Style: Muay Thai/Judo/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not to be too detrimental to ya Adon, but i dont think your plan will work. Seeing how either Coda or his students probably read this site, I think you just blew your cover man :).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2007 8:17pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, you're probably right, Corvus. Seeing as how I have yet to receive a response. Oh well, I tried... :sad1:

Josh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2007 9:41pm

Style: TKD & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That photo is literally years old, too... they caught him in his bullshit about the USMAA thing during the first investigation - that's why he now makes a point of captioning the photo with "by the way, Mr. Scott is NOT a USMAA certified..."

He's learned to look over his shoulder, especially when new people contact him out of the blue to ask questions. That's how it should be... if he had nothing to be ashamed of, he wouldn't be evasive in the first place.

Honestly I'm surprised this thread got any response. Coda has been pretty much driven into hiding behind a group of other black belts (who may also be of varying legitimacy, but have not been scrutinized like he has) so as to avoid being the lightning rod for further dojo investigations. He's been exposed for what he is and is not, and even though he seems to get crazier, I do really believe he's had a seed of fear/doubt planted that might eventually get him to re-evaluate himself when he finally runs out of means to keep up his facade.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/06/2007 10:10pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dio
    He's been exposed for what he is and is not, and even though he seems to get crazier, I do really believe he's had a seed of fear/doubt planted that might eventually get him to re-evaluate himself when he finally runs out of means to keep up his facade.
    And one can hope that he runs out soon.

By the way, does anyone know the status of the student that was hurt at his school?

And again, what does Coda do to support himself?

Posted On:
    12/07/2007 11:03pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shotokan1968

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That guy that was hurt is a friend of mine he had to operations on his leg. he thought about a law suit but has not pursued any that I know of.

Fat boy worked as a life at are local swimming pool this summer and I had to laugh. How could that fat ass save any one drowning, one of the female life guards told that me that he said the swim for a life guard was harder that a navy seals swim test. this is the kind of crap that he is getting by with.

And for supporting himself I have no idea, he could stand to miss a few meals.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast