Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Posted On:
    11/26/2007 9:02pm

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Adopting a mannerism in order to falsely put ones self off to others as one of "those of those cool guys" is what I get a wedgie over.
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    11/26/2007 9:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    Shared mannerisms is what binds colleages and fellow team mates. Adopting a mannerism is nothing wrong, and in fact it's fundamental in our ability to communicate with other members of the human race.

Whoring a mannerism, that's another thing ;)

I really don't share your viewpoint. I can't think of a single mannerism that I share with my colleagues - and if there is one, it sure isn't what binds us together. And mannerisms aren't what binds teammates on any type of team, as far as I'm concerned. That type of stuff is superficial. The ties that bind people are much deeper than that.

What's the difference between adopting a mannerism and whoring a mannerism? I'd say that's splitting hairs. What's the difference between BJJers making that sign and dudes who've never been in a gym wearing Tapout gear? If all their pimply faced, non-training friends wear Tapout gear, then isn't it just adopting the culture of their peers, and not whoring the culture?

It's lame either way. Lame, I say!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted On:
    11/29/2007 11:16am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The next time someone throws the "hang loose" sign you could always make the same sign, hold it up to your head and mouth "call you?" with a confused look on your face.The stress over people wearing Tapout gear is funny because it was the Mask's original intention to market his gear to fans of MMA. That's who's wearing it. It shouldn't get anyone more riled than someone wearing a Jets jersey and not training for the NFL. Now if you have a clown parading around in a Texas Top Team club T-shirt who is not on TTT, I would agree that person is a poser.

I'm not witty enough for this custom title.

Posted On:
    12/02/2007 5:11pm

Style: In Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherdog
    I fucking hate rolling with people wearing t-shirts. The number of times I've gotten toes and fingers twisted up in the fabric is ridiculous.
    That's why wrestlers wear singlets...

... And you've been making fun of us all this time...

Using Donkey Guard to Sniffz Your Feetz

Posted On:
    12/02/2007 5:43pm

Style: Kick Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil
    I really don't share your viewpoint. I can't think of a single mannerism that I share with my colleagues
    Do you use terminology specifics to your occupation with others in your career field?????? That would be a form of mannerism. Or are you just a tried and true maverick rebel determined to by damned do it your way or no way at all????????
    Amateur MMA record: 8-3-1
    Pro MMA record: 3-1
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345