Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/24/2007 6:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Vik Hothi Wing Tsun master

I found out about Bullshido through the whole Milt Wallace Kung Fu stuff and i liked the results Bullshido brought.

Any way I went to a so called MMA class a few weeks ago but got scamed into a Wing Tsun Class. I spoke to the main Teacher Vik Hothi and I was acting like a MMA noob saying i just found out about the sport of "UFC" through the t.v. And Vik the teacher said he fought in the UFC in the undercard events several years ago. I know its bullshit but I played along.

He then said he's undefeated in several kinds of combat sports.
    He is such a good Lier he even tricked his local newspaper to publish his stories in there.
    http://www.sloughobserver.com/live/s...p?story_id=151

Evidence of his claim to fight MMA
    http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...t=39456&page=3

Also he has joined a new group called IMAS - Very good read lol
    http://imas-uk.com/inst_vik.html

tHERE Gay Forum
    http://www.imas-uk.com/forum/
    Last edited by PHONEY; 11/24/2007 6:37pm at .

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    11/24/2007 6:45pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, welcome to Bullshido, PHONEY.

I'm a bit surprised you didn't start off with an introductory post in Newbietown. And not just because of your chosen username...

Anyway, it's going to be interesting to see where the topics and/or this thread are going to get...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

I'm not witty enough for this custom title.

Posted On:
    11/24/2007 6:54pm

Style: In Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, I looked on Sherdog, and his name doesn't come up anywhere on their site/database, meaning he's most likely NEVER had any pro MMA fight, and that he's positively never had a fight in the UFC, undercard or otherwise.

Posted On:
    11/24/2007 6:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i know i checked too i thought he might of ment MMA fights but just said UFC cos I was acting like a noob. I found out from some one he was promoting an MMA EVENT but on the day of the show when all the tickets were sold he cancelled the show and kept the cash. Not a very nice person

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2007 7:37pm

Style: EF UM A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so much FMA bullshido. so little time.
    Any youtube videos of him practicing his escrima championship stuff.

We can compare his vids to Dr TT's Wing-Tsun escrima tastic stuff.

Posted On:
    11/24/2007 7:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    nope no vids

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2007 8:36pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by variance
    so much FMA bullshido. so little time.
    Any youtube videos of him practicing his escrima championship stuff.

We can compare his vids to Dr TT's Wing-Tsun escrima tastic stuff.
    He claims on the 'lmas' website to have fought in one of the 'call3arms' events (see link below). The vids for this are pretty good actually - looks like Dog Brothers type stuff. Can't find any record of him participating, but if he did, these fights looks legit:

http://www.call2arms.tv/

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    11/24/2007 10:02pm

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I remember this dude from my WT days, he was an instructor in London somewhere. There were various myths & legends around his MMA performance, but I never saw or heard any direct evidence, I always wondered where and when he actually fought. I'm pretty sure he had some cage fighting experience but UFC??

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/24/2007 10:05pm

Style: EF UM A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to post on the Call 2 Arms forum inquiring about his participation and record in the event.

Here are the ruleset. I kind of like them alot.

1 on 1 Combat

Prelims

The Prelims are an ideal way for fighters to be introduced to the Call2Arms way of fighting. By taking part in this format, fighters do not have a baptism of fire and feel thrown in at the deep end.
    Rounds: 3
    Round Length: 1 and half minutes
    Round One: Stick Fighting Only. Full W.E.K.A.F rules apply.
    1. If a fighter is disarmed the fight will be stopped and the fighter rearmed.
    2. No thrusting is allowed.
    3. No eye gouging, biting or fish hooks are permitted.
    4. No punios are permitted.
    Round Two: The same rules as round one apply with addtion of striking techniques including Punching, Kicking, Head Butts, Knees and Elbows.
    1. If a fighter is disarmed the fight will continue. The fighter may be rearmed at the referee's (Master@arms) discretion, or at the end of the round.
    Round Three: The use of all Stick, Striking and Grappling techniques are allowed.
    1. If fighters go to ground, the Master@Arms will blow his whistle to signal that both fighters must remain stationary. This is to ensure neither fighter gains a position of advantage. At this point helmets and sticks will be removed and the fighters instructed to continue.
    Men@Arms

The Men@Arms event is the core format of fighting at the Call2Arms. Stick fighting, Striking and Grappling techniques are all used from the start of the fight. Check the clips
    Rounds: 1
    Length: 3 Minutes
    1. Full contact stick Fighting, Striking, Grappling and submission techniques can be used in this format of fighting from the beginning
    2. Standard W.E.K.A.F head protection and gloves are used.
    3. No thrusting or punios are allowed
    4. No eye gouging, biting or fish hooks are permitted.
    5. If fighters go to ground, the Master@Arms will blow his whistle to signal that both fighters must remain stationary. This is to ensure neither fighter gains a position of advantage. At this point point helmets and sticks will be removed and the fighters instructed to continue.
    6. If a fighter is disarmed the fight will continue. The fighter may be rearmed at the Master@Arms discretion.
    Evolution

This format is for the fighters who feel ready to take the next step. The lighter armour means less protection and more skill is required to avoid damage. Check the clips
    Rounds: 1
    Length: 5 Minutes
    1. Fighters are restricted to using Evolution Armour, gloves and wearing vests and shorts.
    2. To qualify to fight in this format, fighters must have fought in a Men@Arms format or equivalent (as deemed by the organizers).
    3. No thrust or punios are allowed to the head or spine.
    4. No eye gouging, biting or fish hooks are permitted.
    5. If fighters go to the ground the fight is to continue with the fighters permitted to use all stick, striking and submission techniques on the ground.
    6. All strikes to the head including the use of sticks are permitted if an opponent is wearing his helmet.
    7. If fighters remove their own helmet, they are still eligible to be struck to the head with all stick and striking techniques.
    8. It is not permissible to remove an opponents helmet.

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    11/24/2007 10:17pm

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks pretty hardcore. If Vik did that stuff then full respect to him.
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast