Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2007 5:22pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dunlap
    True

I have 2 of my guys fighting if you need any help just look for people with AFS shirts.

Have you fought before?
    never fought before =) what time your fighters going to be going so i can tag along and know where to get off?

thank you

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2007 11:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am sorry my guys are actually coming down from North Jersey, I meant that if you need someone to wrap your hands warm you up etc I would be glad to help

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/27/2007 10:02am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dunlap
    I am sorry my guys are actually coming down from North Jersey, I meant that if you need someone to wrap your hands warm you up etc I would be glad to help
    oh ic thanks i will need some help with hand wraps(i dont normally use them)

punch-drunk

Posted On:
    11/28/2007 3:12pm

supporting member
     Style: SanDa / MMA / Kung-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSpatula
    Cool, there's some chicks I know fighting in this.

Kara Reeder I fought back during the summer. She was pretty tough and in really good shape. She did really well for a first fight and I'm sure she's improved a lot since then.

I wonder if Tara Hightower is Arbiters wife? I remember he said there was another Tara that fought out of Boston Sanda. Good luck to her in either case :)

I wish I was fighting in this... It's been too long since I've gotten to hit someone...
    Hey Kid,
    Yeah thats my wife Tara on the card. She's coming down in weight a bit for this fight. They wanted her to go up like 12 lbs in weight for another fight but she told them she couldnt gain that much. She's actually 1-1, she said she would email ross to make the correction although that really doesnt change anything considering the other girl has the same record. We have at least one other fighter that should be matched up there but I didnt see his name listed, I'll have to check on that. A couple other of our peeps had to drop out due to injuries. I'll tell Tara you were wishing her good luck!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12