Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/26/2007 3:43pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to say UFC fighters vs. PRIDE fighters is silly because they were venues, not training camps. One might as well wax eloquent on the virtues of Elite XC vs. the IFL.
    And I could point out that Sakuraba, Ken Shamrock, Don Frye, Carlos Newton, Frank Trigg, Goodridge, Metzger, Randleman, Barnett, and of course Royce all fought in the UFC. But considering that Blisterstarr thinks the UFC sucks because they don't have Bruce Lee, why bother?
    Instead: HA HA HA PRIDE FAGS GO BURN IN HELL YOUR SHOW IS GONE DANA KILLED IT HA HA HA UFC IS STRONGEST IN THE WORLD!

Afterthought: Fedor is fighting Hong Man Choi and Brock Lesnar is fighting Frank Mir. The world is a strange and scary place now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2007 4:00pm

Style: Catch as Catch Can

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    I would like to say UFC fighters vs. PRIDE fighters is silly because they were venues, not training camps. One might as well wax eloquent on the virtues of Elite XC vs. the IFL.
    And I could point out that Sakuraba, Ken Shamrock, Don Frye, Carlos Newton, Frank Trigg, Goodridge, Metzger, Randleman, Barnett, and of course Royce all fought in the UFC. But considering that Blisterstarr thinks the UFC sucks because they don't have Bruce Lee, why bother?
    Instead: HA HA HA PRIDE FAGS GO BURN IN HELL YOUR SHOW IS GONE DANA KILLED IT HA HA HA UFC IS STRONGEST IN THE WORLD!

Afterthought: Fedor is fighting Hong Man Choi and Brock Lesnar is fighting Frank Mir. The world is a strange and scary place now.
    I dont hate UFC, I like anything with good fighters and less rules better. Pride vs UFC is stupid i was just proving the point that UFC isnt the be all end all Fed.

And hey man that pride fags go burn in hell thing hurt. Me still sad about Pride go By By, becuase me get fox sports but me no get Showtime. :(

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/26/2007 4:11pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you checked out Rio Heroes? The technical skill isn't up there with the big orgs, but if you're looking for old school vale tudo between guys who know what they're doing, that's the place right now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2007 4:41pm

Style: Catch as Catch Can

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    Have you checked out Rio Heroes? The technical skill isn't up there with the big orgs, but if you're looking for old school vale tudo between guys who know what they're doing, that's the place right now.
    Dude, thanx! That Rio Heroes **** is awsome !!!! Im sending it to my MA friends right now.

here it is for others to look at
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lIcd6LEX20

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/26/2007 6:50pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blisterstarr
    :XXcompute
    1. I will not kill my self, because i cant. I am a Highlander.
    i don't care if you were joking if you were serious, but my retarded sense of humour finds that line fucking hilarious. i'd rep you if the rest of your post were coherent and/or sensical in its argument.

And word on the street is that Cung Le is fighting Shamrock sometime in March next year. I want to see Shamrock beat Cung Le, just to illustrate to the world that while Cung Le is a very good striker, you don't succeed in even Strikeforce without some ground game.

(Actually, just for kicks and cause I need to make change, I'm gonna bet my buddies 5 bucks Cung will heel hook Frank Shamrock out of pure luck.)
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234