Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 2:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I Trolled KOTC

So, King of the Cage just put on a show in the area (Nanaimo) on Saturday, so I went down and jeered. I booed at every opportunity, told the fighters how much they sucked, and screamed "OMOPLATA" at the top of my lungs when one of the TKD/Royce Gracie affiliates was sucking badly with his opponent (who's instructor has been training no longer than I have, Impact MMA) in his guard. That got a laugh from the Impact MMA guys.

I made fun of everyone, screamed useless advice constantly, talked loudly within earshot of their teammates about whose asses I could kick and how, and generally made an ass of myself. Also, I was a little starstruck when I saw Pele, he was cornering one of the 2 (IMO) Fighters-Who-Don't-Completely-Suck that were at the event. It was glorious.
    Last edited by Roidie McDouchebag; 11/19/2007 2:43pm at .

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 2:51pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you acted like 99% of the rednecks usually present at a KOTC event?
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

BJJ Suckee

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 2:58pm

Style: Relson GJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're losing your touch. I would have expected you to dress up like a concerned mother and tell how what they were doing was evil.

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 3:12pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll admit, as compared to yelling 'kick him, punch his face,' yelling low percentage moves is quite funny.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 3:18pm

Style: Crappling (BJJ Hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    So, King of the Cage just put on a show in the area (Nanaimo) on Saturday, so I went down and jeered. I booed at every opportunity, told the fighters how much they sucked, and screamed "OMOPLATA" at the top of my lungs when one of the TKD/Royce Gracie affiliates was sucking badly with his opponent (who's instructor has been training no longer than I have, Impact MMA) in his guard. That got a laugh from the Impact MMA guys.

I made fun of everyone, screamed useless advice constantly, talked loudly within earshot of their teammates about whose asses I could kick and how, and generally made an ass of myself. Also, I was a little starstruck when I saw Pele, he was cornering one of the 2 (IMO) Fighters-Who-Don't-Completely-Suck that were at the event. It was glorious.
    That is frikkin awesome! Trolling in RL
    Last edited by KayRoc; 11/19/2007 3:21pm at .

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 3:56pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thing is, I didn't say I could kick anybody's ass that I could not in fact kick. There was some craptacular technique on display at this event.

Octopussy!

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 4:00pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot

And here I thought you were just a troll on the internet.

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 4:30pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff
    I'll admit, as compared to yelling 'kick him, punch his face,' yelling low percentage moves is quite funny.
    You could always call out for Wrath of Odin when the triangle is slipping.
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    11/20/2007 2:20pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So you really are a jerk in real life?

BTW, Pele got KTFO'ed in PG a few weeks ago. 9 seconds flat! What the hell eh?

http://www.itsfightnight.com/bodog/bodog-9-12.htm

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    11/20/2007 2:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, actually, I was yelling some good advice and one of the fighters actually mentioned how much he appreciated it. My main focus in yelling was to get the guys to do something exciting and useful for themselves, or to encourage some of the guys from out of town that I knew, and didn't have a lot of fans in the audience, except the "omoplata" suggestion that I'm sure flew right over that guy's head (he really, truly did suck, horrible TKD inspired striking combined with crappy GJJ).

Bizarre for Pele to get KO'ed like that, but any 9 second KO is more about luck than anything, IMO.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast