Octopussy!

Posted On:
    11/18/2007 2:27am

Join us... or die
     Style: Striking/Grappling/Poking

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Rampage Disgraceful Champion

I came across this video on youtube, it's 2 months old and probably has already been discussed, but I searched and didn't find it.

After Rampage knocked out Chuck, some jackass posted this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6WiF...eature=related

It's rather painful to watch, so I don't recommend viewing it in its entirety.

This on the other hand, is short and sweet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVKGg...eature=related

Oh, that's funny.

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Posted On:
    11/18/2007 2:37am

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    seen it. he's been flamed on many a forum.

lol TUFnoobz
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2007 2:39am

Style: Wrestling, bjj, judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah he's a moron, there was an even funnier response to him but I can't find it now

McCainosaurus Rex

Posted On:
    11/18/2007 5:18am

Style: Very Thai Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "If he was modest, that'd be one thing"

Welcome to the world of professional fighting?

BJJ wins again!

Posted On:
    11/18/2007 9:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Guns

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sheesh. I remember people talking about this at the time, but I never bothered to watch it.
    That includes today. I saw about thirty seconds, and I think I get it. He tries to sound like Dana "Motherfucking ************" White and he doesn't like Rampage because he's black. Rampage doesn't deserve the belt because this cock doesn't like him, is that about the size of it? I think that's our clue; he doesn't know who Henderson is, and he thinks you give the championship to whoever gets the biggest "pop" from the crowd.
    This man thought he was watching WWE.

It would be wonderful if this guy had a really implacable personal enemy who hated him enough (and knew him well enough) to send that link to the HR department every time he applies for a job. Not forever, you know, just for a few years.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 12:13am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would volunteer to send that like to the HR deparment for all eternity.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 6:47am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it is a wonderful thing to look at youtube and see just how many people really think that a headshot of them saying ****-all is interesting.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 6:52am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a tard.

You could tell he wanted to call him a "******". He came close a few times. What a piece of ****.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 6:56am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My friend Sparky has this idea - he wants to build a single, universal youtube rebuttal video that's just him, in profile, dropping a deuce with some good foley.

It seriously makes me laugh - "OH GOD I JUST SAW A VIDEO ON YOUTUBE THAT INCENSED ME SO MUCH THAT I'M GOING TO VAINLY MAKE A HEADSHOT VIDEO BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH EVERYTHING I'M GOING TO SAY COULD JUST GO IN A TEXT COMMENT I'M GOING TO COMPLETELY WASTE THE POTENTIAL OF THE INTERNET BECAUSE WHY BITCH WHEN I CAN BITCH *AND* SEE IF I HAVE A BAD HAIRCUT AT THE SAME TIME RIGHT"

TlDR:If you're not going to put anything in the video that requires the use of video, just use the damn comment box, because no one wants to look at you.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 7:01pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm a little late weighing in on this (so shoot me!), as I just caught the video...

But it's professional fighting! How many people are there that really have "class"? Now, I for one look up to competitors that do. Always have, growing up. But I know that these days, I'm really in the minority. Quite frankly, class is DISCOURAGED. Because most "fans" would rather see WWE-style smack-talk than people that just go out there and fight the fights. And personally (from what little I've seen, albeit)... I don't really care much for Rampage Jackson, as a person. He is a bit of a showboater, and I personally don't care for that (see previous statements above).

That being said... man oh man, who IS that guy to talk about class? Mr. "Look-at-me, I-can-work-'************'-into-every-single-sentence-I-spew!" What a loser! HELLOOOOO!!! That's why you're on YouTube - most likely no other group with any sort of credibility would listen to your crap. The only thing this guy's proven is that he is nothing more than a scared little suburbanite white-boy trying desperately to show that he isn't! It's laughable! I just love seeing those types - it's pathetic!

Josh
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast