Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2007 4:48pm

Style: Boxing, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Chicago Ninja-kid

Hello all you badasses out there,

Recently, I received a Private Message from a student calling himself "Vodka Samurai" from the Chicago area Bujinkan dojo. Out of the blue, he simply sent me this;

From: maceioninjutsu [videos (0) | favorites (13) | friends (0)]

Sent: November 16, 2007
    Subject: vodka samurai
    Message: u a samurai huh? i would love to challenge any of u iaido/kenjutsu guys any time im in chicago.
    At first I thought it was a friend playing a joke on me, so I sent this reply;

To: maceioninjutsu [videos (0) | favorites (13) | friends (0)]

Read: November 16, 2007
    Subject: Re: vodka samurai

I'm not a samurai. Samurai were a social class in 17th - 19th century Japan. Saying that you're a samurai is like saying you're a Musketere.

Beside, what the **** are you gonna' challenge me at? Sheathing swords? Cut mats? Playing with bamboo swords?

Seriously kid, grow up.
    Within less than a few hours, he replied with;

Subject: Re: Re: vodka samurai
    Message: um asshole samurai came to power in the 11 century, no **** ur not a samurai, ur probaly not even japaness. but anyway i study ninjutsu{bujinkan} but to make a long story short, if u scared go to chruch. lol
    Now, part of me understands this guy is probably an angry "netninja" or "netinja", so I replied again with;

Read:
    Subject: Re: Re: Re: vodka samurai
    Message: Actually, before the Battle of Sekigahara (Spring 1600), samurai were called "yamabushi" and usually specialized in medium-range combat involving. The whole "Cult of the Sword" thing came about in the mid-17th century, when there were no wars left to fight and most skirmishes only involved a few swords instead of an entire army.

What's even more pathetic is that you really believe you're a "ninja". Sad thing is; of the 9 Ryuha which comprise Dr. Masaaki Hatsumi's Bujinkan, only 3 are classified as "ninpo". Gyokushin, Togakure and Kumogakure have only been spoken of by Mr. Hatsumi, but have never been taught to any of his students. There were rumours of Ishizuka having been taught, but rumour are rumours.

Judging by your attitude, I'm going to assume you're an 11 year old using his Mommy's play money to take "class classes". You're probably still trying to figure out ichimongi no kata...

Also, being Japanese has nothing to do with being a "samurai". At the least, a modern day student of the sword would be called a "kenshi", although most go by "kendoka" and "iaidoka".

Seriously though, grow up kid.

In his next reply, he flat out calls me out, asking me to visit him in Chicago;

Sent: November 17, 2007
    Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: vodka samurai
    Message: lol cute, no i do not consider my self a ninja i've been studying for over 10yrs cock smith, ichimongi no kata thats elementry i became a godan in 02 so im 11 lol... do the math i pay rent u jock. **** iaidoka. some of the ninja ryu have been taught to some of the most trusted shihan in japan like my sensei. i go to japan twice a year to study with hatsumi sensei. look if u would like to sparr with me bring your ass on u wouldn't be the first kendoka or iaidoka i'd fucked up with they own katana. by the way in 25.
    By now I realize there's no use even talking to him anymore;

Read:
    Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: vodka samurai
    Message: Wow... seems like someone is trying to prove something. Self-esteem issues maybe?

Well, considering how you're the one who decided to message me out of nowhere, called me an asshole, cocksmith, etc... I would say it's you who should come visit me. :)

If you're so confident in your "skills", then I suggest you visit Shidoshi Lee Smith's dojo in Riverglade, New-Brunswick, Canada.

Who's your teacher's name? I'm sure he must be proud of some immature little brat shooting their mouth off over the internet.

With all of your big talk, you just seem like a little boy with a stick, who feels insecure with his own skills, or lack thereof, and feels the need to talk everyone.

How about you substanciate your claims? Where do you train? Who is your teacher? Who have you beaten, and what are their names? Personally, I can't believe they let little brats like you in their school.

By the way, learn to spell...

I must admit, "cocksmith" is one I haven't heard before.

Anyway, I'm gonna' in Chicago after Christmas. Part of me feels like paying him a visit, and a the other part of me... well, all of me wants to pay him a visit.

My background is in Kendo and wrestling, and I'm a Muay Thai newbie.

Wouldn't the more mature thing be to simply ignore him? *sigh*

Posted On:
    11/17/2007 5:03pm

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamurai
    Wouldn't the more mature thing be to simply ignore him? *sigh*
    Yes.

He was pro'lly just a troll, don't bother with people like that.

Competition Team Tag...yes?

Posted On:
    11/17/2007 5:28pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, DBMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarCheese
    Yes.

He was pro'lly just a troll, don't bother with people like that.
    Best advice. Just let it go.
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2007 8:23pm

Style: Krav Maga/ Judo noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    but if he gives you a dojo feel free to show up with a buddy and knock the ninja fuker out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2007 9:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_malk
    but if he gives you a dojo feel free to show up with a buddy and knock the ninja fuker out.
    Hahah!

I have a dojo website and address. I think I might visit, but not with any intent of fighting. Just scope the place out, stuff like that. Heh, they advertise as a "ninitus ryu", so it could be more cannonfodder for the Bullshidocannnon. :qleft3:

Here's his latest message;

From: maceioninjutsu [videos (0) | favorites (14) | friends (0)]

Subject: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: vodka samurai
    Message: hello again cocksmith. i love to sparr not with the intent to kill anyone, but just 4 fun trading skill. enlightment and maam no i have high self esteem im at 0 {void} blanced. your in canada go figure, lame. i study why? my own reason. who my senei andre, and more but hatsumi is my sensei. who have i beatin it should not be of intrest to you. my skills are good but im just the average joe. maam im not insecure just having fun. besides whats in canada beside the cold lol, when u come to america get at me.
    I actually feel tempted to just keep exchanging messages to see how much of a douchebag he can be, then email the entire thread to his teacher. :D

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2007 10:17pm

Style: Sambo, MT, BJJ, CH

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    typical youtube troll, been happening a lot lately, but it'd be funny as **** if it's a real person.
    Cocksmith is a fairly common term around here, just call him an asshat.
    [yes i'm real mature, i know]
    Regardless if you get bored there's a number of members here in the LA area, drag it out, find his exact location, email the school to find out if there is actually a student by that name [just call and say you were referred by said asshat] and then report back. Someone may be interested in smacking him around lol

Posted On:
    11/18/2007 1:44am

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamurai
    Hahah!

I have a dojo website and address. I think I might visit, but not with any intent of fighting. Just scope the place out, stuff like that. Heh, they advertise as a "ninitus ryu", so it could be more cannonfodder for the Bullshidocannnon. :qleft3:

Here's his latest message;

I actually feel tempted to just keep exchanging messages to see how much of a douchebag he can be, then email the entire thread to his teacher. :D
    Don't. These things are a battle of e-egos and nothing good comes of them. Furthering the exchange is the same as a pissing match anywhere else. It's retarded.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/18/2007 2:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldWarCheese
    Don't. These things are a battle of e-egos and nothing good comes of them. Furthering the exchange is the same as a pissing match anywhere else. It's retarded.
    Heh, the best part is that I usually reply in a non-aggressive tone and he replies a-la-BillyBadAss.

Guess I'll just let it go... apparently his t3h 0wN4ge tru n1nj4 styl4z will beat my m00 t4y. :) With spelling like that, ya' know he would beat my ass down!!

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    11/18/2007 2:56am

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sign him up for something gay. Something gay and naked.

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    11/18/2007 3:45am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At best these kinds of things end up in a ring after a few years of bitching, or to a Chinese Mason parking lot. At worst he's got a gun and he's nuts enough to use it.
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.
Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast