Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456
  1. #51
    AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."
    Airman Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Scott AFB, IL
    Posts
    1,536
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Shut your fucking face. I like this guy, this nobleidea guy. He may be stupid, but hey, I'm ugly so who am I to judge?
    You shut your fucking face. You don't get to like anybody, you're ugly!:sad8:




  2. #52
    SFGOON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,208
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, you're just a dog anyway. WHERE THE **** DID YOU LEARN TO TYPE? AND READ?

  3. #53
    ysc87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    LA/CA ; STL/MO
    Posts
    1,132
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Well, you're just a dog anyway. WHERE THE **** DID YOU LEARN TO TYPE? AND READ?
    uh... at a dog school, i suppose. i mean, that would make sense, right?
    I really should get my dog enrolled in one of those. With some elementary typing skills she would learn at a school, she could be making inflammatory posts on an internet forum alongside of me and having a good time, but no, she's too busy chewing her biscuits and humping her chew toy.

  4. #54
    Squerlli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NO! SLEEP! TILL BROOKLYN!
    Posts
    3,683
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think you guys scared the troll away. Maybe he choked on his food and died? Oh well, wishful thinking I guess.

  5. #55
    hoodedmonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Carson WA.
    Posts
    2,396
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ysc87
    uh... at a dog school, i suppose. i mean, that would make sense, right?
    I really should get my dog enrolled in one of those. With some elementary typing skills she would learn at a school, she could be making inflammatory posts on an internet forum alongside of me and having a good time, but no, she's too busy chewing her biscuits and humping her chew toy.
    I clicked on enlarge you're penis and nothing happened! What happened to tkd Ricky?

  6. #56
    AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."
    Airman Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Scott AFB, IL
    Posts
    1,536
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Well, you're just a dog anyway. WHERE THE **** DID YOU LEARN TO TYPE? AND READ?
    Secret gov't project. You know the type. I mean, all guys in the military know those, they're everywhere.




  7. #57
    ysc87's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    LA/CA ; STL/MO
    Posts
    1,132
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hoodedmonk
    I clicked on enlarge you're penis and nothing happened! What happened to tkd Ricky?
    you haven't paypal'd $200 to me yet. nothing happens to the size of your member until then. you want a bigger penis, don't you? SEND ME THE FUCKING MONEY.

  8. #58
    SFGOON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    2,208
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by airman kai
    Secret gov't project. You know the type. I mean, all guys in the military know those, they're everywhere.

    Whatever. I see you engineered a animated gif to "prove" you're human, at least some of the time. I don't buy it. Bad doggie - go to your blanket. woof woof.

  9. #59
    hoodedmonk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Carson WA.
    Posts
    2,396
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ysc87
    you haven't paypal'd $200 to me yet. nothing happens to the size of your member until then. you want a bigger penis, don't you? SEND ME THE FUCKING MONEY.
    But I think It might grow bigger if I could here some more about tkd Ricky:5flowerfa

  10. #60
    AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."
    Airman Kai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Scott AFB, IL
    Posts
    1,536
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Whatever. I see you engineered a animated gif to "prove" you're human, at least some of the time. I don't buy it. Bad doggie - go to your blanket. woof woof.
    I can't, they took... I mean, I got rid of my blanket.




Page 6 of 6 First ... 23456

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO