Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2007 7:19am

Style: *********

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Vadim Starov's Lineage and Products

Ok so no one has done this yet so I am going to tackle Vadim Starov. First he claims his lineage is from Kadochnikov here is what Kadochnikov has to say about that.
    The official application
    Alexey Alekseevicha and Arcady Alekseevicha Kadochnikov's official application.

We inform all interested persons and the organizations:

1.In October 2003. We released from the organization of the International Center of Russian Hand-to-hand fight of A.A.Kadochnikova “ Russian style ” in the city of Tver and have stopped all official relations with its director V.V.Starov.
    2.To director of the Center of V.V.Starov we had been presented corresponding oral and written applications.
    3.V.V.Starov was appointed A.A.Kadochnikov to the administrative post of director and is not a qualified instructor.
    4.A.A.Kadochnikov did not sign and did not give out V.V.Starov the certification of instructor with the right to teach as V.V.Starov did not complete testing for certification and has no corresponding qualification.
    5.A.A.Kadochnikov did not give V.V.Starovu of the rights or ability to certify instructors, delivery of instructor certificates and carrying out of seminars in Russia and, especially, in foreign countries.
    6.We demand, from V.V.Starov, to dissolve the company on account of discredit of honour and business reputation.
    7.We demand from V.V.Starov to remove A.A.Kadochnikov's surname from the name of the TverCenter and all of its official documents.
    8.We demand from V.V.Starov to stop using in personal commercial objectives the misappropriated materials of A.A.Kadochnikov which have grown out more than forty-years laborious work and object of his intellectual property.
    9.We demand from V.V.Starov to stop duplicating and sale of a printed matter, symbolics, a photo, video data in which are presented Kadochnikov or A.A.Kadochnikov's surname is used.
    10.We consider necessary to finish the maintenance of our application to heads of administration and power structures of law enforcement bodies of Tver and the Tver area, to founders, structure of presidium and rank-and-file members of the International public organization of Russian Hand-to-hand fight of A.A.Kadochnikov “ Russian style ”. We delegate the rights for this S.V.Medennikovu, living in a Tver.
    Krasnodar | on October, 31st 2005г.

The honourable citizen of Krasnodar, the academician of the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences, the academician of Academy of problems of safety, defense and the law and order, the honourable professor of Academy FPS Kadochnikov Alexey Alekseevich.
    Documentation found here
    http://www.kadochnikov.info/about_us/statement
    (in Russian)
    Web based translator
    http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp#tr_form

Also I have had the chance to watch his video(the only one that was not made by Kadochnikov). Considering the content it is marketed at a fairly reasonable price. The material contained throughout most of the video was a re-hash of Kadochnikov's other videos, only condensed and with less explanation. Technically the movements were also not as crisp as in the Kadochnikov videos. The one thing that was most intriguing was he actually used "no-contact" combat in parts, and talked of energy blasts(also a deviation from classical Kadochnikov). Overall, if you are a beginner Vadim's video might be worth your while, or if you just like to build your library, however on the whole I feel like it does not deliver, it feels more like a sales pitch than an instructional video and the chi-blasts... well let's just not go there.
    Vadim's Website
    http://www.russianspetsnaz.com/
    Last edited by melk; 11/16/2007 7:32am at .

Posted On:
    11/18/2007 8:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Traditional Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Starov

Quote Originally Posted by melk
    Ok so no one has done this yet so I am going to tackle Vadim Starov. First he claims his lineage is from Kadochnikov here is what Kadochnikov has to say about that.
    Documentation found here
    http://www.kadochnikov.info/about_us/statement
    (in Russian)
    Web based translator
    http://www.online-translator.com/text.asp#tr_form

Also I have had the chance to watch his video(the only one that was not made by Kadochnikov). Considering the content it is marketed at a fairly reasonable price. The material contained throughout most of the video was a re-hash of Kadochnikov's other videos, only condensed and with less explanation. Technically the movements were also not as crisp as in the Kadochnikov videos. The one thing that was most intriguing was he actually used "no-contact" combat in parts, and talked of energy blasts(also a deviation from classical Kadochnikov). Overall, if you are a beginner Vadim's video might be worth your while, or if you just like to build your library, however on the whole I feel like it does not deliver, it feels more like a sales pitch than an instructional video and the chi-blasts... well let's just not go there.
    Vadim's Website
    http://www.russianspetsnaz.com/

Starov's distanced himself from Kadochnikov completely now. It's Combat System Spetznaz which seems to be gravitating more & more towards Chi & no-contact. Just look at the list of seminars he's hosting in Moscow with Dr. Grigorian – Body’s Hidden Abilities, No-Contact Combat, Self-Hipnotism, System of Post-Combat Rehabilitation, Hidden Psycho Impact Against Opponent, Techniques of Energy Destruction & Healing.

His new English website btw is http://www.systemaspetsnaz.com/ - there's a bunch of videos there, official rep for the US is Oleg Spector in California. It seems like he's still selling Kad's books & materials though.

Posted On:
    11/18/2007 9:20pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Traditional Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

starov

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    11/19/2007 12:04pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, the Russian Ashida Kim.

A google search for "systema" will bring up the loads of paid ads he has with them, all of them focusing on developing magic abilities. Of course, he invkes the power of spetz, as do all RMA schools.

Posted On:
    2/25/2008 7:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Braziian juijitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does anybody know if the school that Oleg Specter teaches in any good? Or just bullshido? I live out here in california, so that place isn't too far. I just wanna know if it's woth it or just bullshit.

Monkey Knife Fight!

Posted On:
    2/25/2008 11:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you actually read anything in this tread? There was nothing good said about the whole organization.

Posted On:
    7/30/2009 1:58pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KODIBOY View Post
    Does anybody know if the school that Oleg Specter teaches in any good? Or just bullshido? I live out here in california, so that place isn't too far. I just wanna know if it's woth it or just bullshit.
    I have trained with Oleg in seminars and in personal session and anyone who says that he is not a world class martial artist or a man of a true masters virtues is lacking in wisdom. He teaches with a masters precision and can teach anyone from an inexperienced beginner to someone holding multiple black belts. Oleg is the only person I have met that I feel is worthy of teaching in a masters level because I offered him extra funding for extra class time and his spirit is true to martial arts and the financial end has no effect either way. I have asked him many times to take me as an apprentice and I have my own school and teach myself. I have met shihans and godans that couldnt on their best day maintain the honor of my teacher and anyone who feels the need to disrespect Oleg can contact me at any time and I will be glad to educate them in just how off base they are. Regardless of civil matters in russia, Oleg maintains his same agenda and does not involve himself in political matters that do not concern him. If you decide that training with Oleg is not something you want to do because of some bullshido that you read then you are only selling yourself short and missing out on an experience that is unique and you can not get from anywhere else.

Posted On:
    7/30/2009 2:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My name is Ben and my teacher Robert, posted the above comment about Oleg Spector, Robert creates a great atmosphere for learning and is very knowledgable. He speaks of Oleg often and holds him in the highest regard. He has dedicated his life to gaining the respect of Oleg to the point of being certified to be a level one instructor and move on. He does not train MMA sport fighters, and Robert even offers a free class two days a week to women and children as rape prevention and domestic violence because some cant afford it and he donates his time. If that is the kind of people Oleg is training to instruct beneath him then I hold Oleg in the same regard as my teacher and cant wait to train with Oleg at the next seminar.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full...

Posted On:
    7/30/2009 2:14pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by robertyeager View Post
    blah blah blah, don't be mean to the guy i gave lot's of money to blah blah blah
    post videos of sparring/training, give us a verifiable liniage, read other MABS threads, and quit being a meat puppet if you want your arguement to be taken seriously.

saying something is true doesn't make it true. my mom owns a purple beret that she wears twice a week. is that true or not? we don't know because all you have to go on is what i say.

you should specifically look at the SWAN ninjitsu thread* to see just why people will not take you seriously as long as you make posts like this.

*i will not provide the link for specific posts in the thread, lurk until you find it. maybe by then you will have learned a thing or two.
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by it is fake View Post
    yeah, normally i'd get a quote, but couldn't be bothered.

Posted On:
    7/30/2009 2:23pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KODIBOY View Post
    Hi All, My Name Is Jeremy McCormick. I am Robert's junior instructor and am an employee in his school. I have studied personally with Robert and done many of the things he has learned with Oleg. Robert is a very good instructor. He has trained under Oleg and uses his teachings in his training. He has made his studio a very pleasant place to be while at the same time, makes it easy to learn. A lot of the things that have made learning pleasant got even more intense after the last time Oleg and Robert trained together. I enjoy every day that I go and I train with robert four days a week. Any chance to get to train with Oleg or robert , I suggest you take it. It will be worth it. But I experience everday the small benefits of the time oleg spends with my teacher and just the time he spends with oleg make him come back a refreshed person and he always attributes it to Oleg Spector and says he is the martial artist he respects the most and the only one who's approval he desires because he feels he is the only one he has been able to meet that it is worth it. And FYI, it's not from a lack of meeting well known instructors. And my teacher never downs or disrespects other teachers, he just goes out of his way to make it be known that all the people who have seen my teacher seek out a new master that Oleg Spector is the man that he found that he will take a knee for. Dont Knock It Until You Try It....... they can show you better than I can tell you...

Robert is reachable at 334 332 6650 and I am reachable at 334 703 9133
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast