Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 10:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Music from Ultimate KOs 4

Just got the Ultimate Knockouts 4 DVD the other day and I haven't been able to figure out the song that is played at the beginning (if you hit "play all" and plays after the Zuffa logo) and during the ending credits. Anyone?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/16/2007 12:15am

Style: Boxing, Judo, BJJ, M.T.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fivehourfrenzy
    Just got the Ultimate Knockouts 4 DVD the other day and I haven't been able to figure out the song that is played at the beginning (if you hit "play all" and plays after the Zuffa logo) and during the ending credits. Anyone?
    Stemm does most of the UFC's music, "Bring the Pain" is the main theme with "'Til I Die" as the most popular exit song when they cut into commercials.

Posted On:
    11/16/2007 2:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ and Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMan
    Stemm does most of the UFC's music, "Bring the Pain" is the main theme with "'Til I Die" as the most popular exit song when they cut into commercials.
    It would make sense...I've got Stemm's new album with Til I Die and the music on the DVD is definitely not from that album. There's no lyrics in the part they play so I can't lyric search it. Hopefully someone can chime in on it.