The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    10/25/2003 4:46pm

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Question about Advocare

Quick question for the peanut gallery. Does anyone use Advocare supplements and what is your opinion of them? Some of the pro fighters in NM use them and seem to like the results. Some of the stuff seems kind of expensive, though, so I wanted to ask the forumites before I bought anything. I'm also kind of leery about the MLM part of the company (Multi-level Marketing ie. Amway).

Oh yeah, glad to be back on the forum. I was on the road on AF business and only had access to a government computer with an annoyingly good firewall. I wouldn't say I missed you guys but. . . . okay, I missed you guys, so there, I said it.
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Posted On:
    10/25/2003 6:33pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah yeah we grudginly admit we like you too. ;)

Here.....well it doesn't really help but I'm curious as well.

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...803#post646803

Incidentally Rising Phoenix posts on WBB as well.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido