Our Sponsors:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 1:12am

Style: Does exercise count?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That episode was fucking hilarious, whether they intended it to be or not. The ants running and hiding and Danzig's karma drama... Oh my. Who wants to bet that along with his nutty vegan views comes new age nonsense? He is still a beast though, and his sparring with Billy (maybe?) was damn hilarious. It didn't even look like he was trying.

I knew Danzig would dominate the fight, but I like John. He seems like a really nice guy, and among other things had the cahones to announce himself as an atheist on a highly watched tv show. Putting all religious bickering aside, that's a pretty ballsy thing to do considering how most of America feels about atheists.

That aside, he showed major chutzpah (sp?) to actually ask to fight Mac, when there were probably some other fights he could've taken and won. He doesn't seem like that strong a fighter, but I hope he comes back just because I like his attitude.

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 1:44am

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought it was classy of Serra not to make Hughes's guys fight each other, and instead listened to the guys on his team. As much as he probably would have loved to see Hughes "throw a fit," he cares enough about his guys to give them what they wanted.

Crappler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 2:53am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Total ownage by Mac. He may be grumpy, but he'll kick your ass.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 6:42am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I must say that was the best episode yet.

The damn hummingbirds....LOL. Be nice to Bowman. LOL.

I hope Mac wins it all.
    It was classy of Serra not to pick Hughes guys to fight, and not wanting to pick which guy to send to Hughes. I did expect more out of John. (he can beat my ass though).

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 9:16am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great episode and great fight. Kudos to both, but John was nowhere near Mac's league.

And I have to say it. Hughes is a dick. The two Serra guys that went to his team just wanted to make sure there was no ackwardness and that they were there to train and that they expected the same in return.

And Hughes takes it all personal and offended? Farmboy please. He chooses to be offended for anything. Yep, he chooses to be offended. He doesn't get offended. He chooses to be.

The least he could have done is to shake hands and not walk out like that. Complete lack of class. So much for his Christian principles. **** that.

For the next episode, Serra says he's not going to corner his guys to fight his other guys. Who's gonna corner them????? I understand where he comes from with that. It got to suck.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 9:28am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hopefully he will split up his coaches and have a coach corner each guy. It would completely BLOW to have no coaching. Of course it would still be better than having Hughes coach... Thank God Danzig doesn't NEED any coaching. But it definitely might hurt him in the finals when Serra has been able to watch all of his previous fights and he'll be up against Serra's BEST with superior coaching. I still think he can win it, but the final is going to be a damn tough fight.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 10:35am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what about troy wanting to fight hightower "because they spar well together"?..what a load of ****... they all want hightower cuz he is easy pickin's

blotter art.

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 11:01am

Style: San Shou

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That **** where the guy put the training dummy next to the birdfeeder with sunglasses on it had me fucking rolling.

:)

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 11:04am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I loved that episode....Mac can only be stopped by George. I can't wait for that one (it seems certain). I was rooting for Mac, he's a quiet ass kicker...and he totally owned guy.....those elbows to the ribs???? ouch!

It could have been the editing, but it seems like Dana kinda knows Mac and George are the men....

do the fighters know it too? probably.

Guys who've lost, living in the house still...and feeling unlikely to fight again (barring injury)
    aren't the best motivating or most considerate housemates....I'm amazed they haven't brawled yet....I'd lose my **** in there...fortunately for me, I'm not even good enough to wipe the matts in their gym...so it won't be an issue for me.

I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    11/15/2007 11:16am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mac is a pleasure for any MMA fan to watch, multidimensional tough as nails and doesn't dick around.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast