Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 7:59am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Horrible to watch. I hope the young guy is ok. And that the eight degenerates are caught, flayed alive, dipped in salt water, ass-fucked by a donkey wearing a burlap condom studded with broken glass, then their eyes plucked out and said donkey gets to skull-bang 'em for a few hours.....in each dry socket.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 8:34am

Style: Muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I read the first pharagraph I expected it to be about russian nazis (oh the irony). If you really want to get riled upp; do a search on those fuckers. walking around killing people and videotaping it. Another reason for not visiting Russia I guess.
    There are videos where these fucks go around and beat upp old men, children, etc on youtube. Even some videos where they murder innocents.

To be human is the same as to be in a state of vulnerability. Thats why these mobs are so alluring. You feel strong and righteous by selling your own humanity. Weak-minded people feeling strong by showing the world their own weakness. Thats all there is to it.

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 8:35am

Style: Out-Of-Shape MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayvmann
    Never will understand the whole gangsta thing....

And what's with the pants?
    And that damn music the kids are listening to these days... what is it, the bee-bop, or something? Damn kids...

Hey! Get the hell off my lawn, you hooligan!

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 12:13pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dennis,

I wonder is the twats that do this are spoiled rich kids who think they're better than everyone else, or it they are penniless bastards who want to kill for fun.

In either case, this kind of **** should be punished severely. "Eye for an eye" I always say and human turds like this should be equally beaten if not more.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 1:21pm

Style: Muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    Dennis,

I wonder is the twats that do this are spoiled rich kids who think they're better than everyone else, or it they are penniless bastards who want to kill for fun.

In either case, this kind of **** should be punished severely. "Eye for an eye" I always say and human turds like this should be equally beaten if not more.
    Social status don't seem to matter. Why they do what they do don't seem to matter either.
    If a group of people don't like foreigners, they could do something other than beating or murdering innocents.

When joining any sorts of group/organization/party, be it military, religion,politics, the human(and other animals probably) seems to throw away there own morales for the groups goal.

There were a video of two execution like murders of two foreigners in russia (havent seen it, can't stomach such ****.). They beheaded one with a knife and shot the other in the head. Afterwards they desecrated the bodies. All the while, white power music was playing in the background.
    You can call the people that did this evil. But the sad truth is that they probably werent.
    No normal person, in their right mind can do such a thing.
    But, a normal person wearing a uniform, are fighting for a "cause" or are just sticking upp for his buddies, can.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 5:10pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We had a problem here in the USA in Florida. Foreigners had to have a special "Hey, bastards, I'm a foreigner visiting on vacation" license plate.

This made them easy targets for violent crime. Finally they let international visitors rent cars with regular Florida license plates. The word is they also encouraged these visitors to wear NRA hats, too.

Sorry to hear that you got russian nazis running around killing people. I guess "Hostel" wasn't too far off was it?
    SEANBABY:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 9:03pm

Style: Suio Ryu Iai Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Neildo
    Good reason to always carry your trusty hammer.

Learn by example:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj5ZlwfgjCo

If youre gonna take a beatdown, might as well crack a few skulls in the process.
    Example #2 (now with Nunchucks!):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCtqr7HG4LA

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 9:21pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And what's with the pants?
    Good question. It's not like they need the extra room in the crotch (that's rather obvious).

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 10:56pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adon4Ever
    Good question. It's not like they need the extra room in the crotch (that's rather obvious).
    Baggy/below the waist pants = living in the ghetto around the 50's through out the 70's meant that you were dead poor, and thus if you had older brothers, if they had a pair of pants they grew out of and couldnt wear anymore you got them. They were baggy if they were too big or you had to sag them so they almost looked ike regular fitting pants and wear a big shirt over them if they were too small. Its sad how what was a product of poverty has turned into a trend in the U.S.

Everything else like the jerseys and fitted hats is because their fucking morons though (well their still morons for sagging their pants that far down and buying it 6 sizes to large but you get what I mean).

Posted On:
    11/14/2007 12:56am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    where I live they are actually trying to ban "sagging" pants...I'm sure there are more pressing matters than that. It won't change a thing really.

Anyway, like someone else said in this thread, kids now adays are scared to take an ass kicking. I don't see how you could be proud of doing something like that to a single person. I've been jumped/outnumbered before and that isn't a picnic.

The world is going to hell in a hand basket people.
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast