Page 1 of 13 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 1:12am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

F*****g Hell! THIS IS A RANT! F*****G COWARDS! COWARDS!

This sort of stuff is commonplace. BUT IT IS STILL UNACCEPTABLE!!! THESE FUCKING COWARDS!

Why do eight men set on an unsuspecting stranger? Why do they pound that poor fucker for THREE FULL FUCKING MINUTES?!?!?

http://www.tv3.co.nz/VideoBrowseAll/...ult.aspx#video

I know this is nothing new. Thats the problem. It is far too common place.
    These little PIECES OF **** are probably high fiving each other and talking about how FUCKING FANTASTIC they THINK they are. FUCKING COWARDS!!!!

Eight on one? Does that make them tough? NO IT FUCKING DOESNT! FUCKERS!!

They are lower than any beast or conception there of under heaven , Hell or earth. Their conduct is beneath contempt. They must be hunted down and removed as threats from society. Immediately.

Notice how the majority of these filth wait until the first couple have knocked the victim out before they move in to get in their stomps and ****? Yeah. Real brave.

In my own city we had a recent series of incidents. A gang of seven men prowled the area and carried out eleven attacks in seven days. These were random assaults. They always chose a victim who was walking alone late at night. Sorry, thats not entirely true. On one occasion there were two. A man and a teenage girl. The latter was sexually assaulted by one offender whilst the rest beat the guy into a bloody pulp.
    Why do they do it? Does it make them feel tough? Do they say "Phew! Lucky we were all there, if there were only six of us we would probably have had our asses kicked!".

What did the cops do? They put up pleas for information in the press. That is good. Excellent in fact. YOu have to run creatures like this down hard and publicly. But how many officers did they put on the case? TWO. FUCKING TWO.
    How many officers did they assign to storming the homes of peaceful protesters in a series of gestapo style raids last month? OVER THREE HUNDRED. WHERE ARE THEIR FUCKING PRIORITIES?!?!?

Sorry. Please forgive the rant. Just Ive fucking had enough. I'm sure many of you feel the same way.

The question is, whats the best way to go about ending this ****?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 1:17am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If anybody deserved the Nazis and the SS.....What's wrong with people? I was raised that if you got into a fight you went out on your own and either whipped ass or took an ass whipping, getting togather with three other guys to beat one guy down would have been seen as more of a fag move (I'm aware that fag is a mean, hurtful word. That's why I am using it) than cutting off your pee pee and changing your name to Shonda.

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 1:21am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    If anybody deserved the Nazis and the SS.....What's wrong with people? I was raised that if you got into a fight you went out on your own and either whipped ass or took an ass whipping, getting togather with three other guys to beat one guy down would have been seen as more of a fag move (I'm aware that fag is a mean, hurtful word. That's why I am using it) than cutting off your pee pee and changing your name to Shonda.
    Yet somehow these WORTHLESS PIECE OF **** ANAL FUCKTARD **** FACE COWARD PIECES OF RAT **** GOAT FUCKING ASS MONKEY GELATINE EATING COW ARSED YELLOW BELLIED WHITE FEATHER DESERVING SHOULD BE SHOT AT DAWN FOR COWARDICE FUCKERS think it makes them tough.

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 2:12am

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good reason to always carry your trusty hammer.

Learn by example:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nj5ZlwfgjCo

If youre gonna take a beatdown, might as well crack a few skulls in the process.
    :new_all_c

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 2:15am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's what the right to bear arms is for. Multiple assailants like that ... sorry you should be allowed to blast away.

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 3:12am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: N/A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this a common occurrence in New Zealand and Australia? What are the gun laws like in that neck of the woods?

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 6:03am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    Times have changed. Jumping someone was seen as a bitch move when I was a kid. You did that if you were a lowlife and pple would give you **** for it. Back then pulling a knife was the worse thing that could happen. It was extremely rare see a gun, althought the mini canes and bats were very common throw in a pair of "nunchucks" from spice. Now no one can take an ass whooping anymore. They fail to realize that if you get your ass whipped you can still go on with life. You shot someone trying to protect your "rep" and yo can end up getting ass raped in prison (and you WILL get ass raped!)
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 6:08am

Style: Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's quite common in the outer suburbs of Melbourne. For some reason, from my personal experience (and absolutely no scientific research into this mind you) it's less likely in the city. But the way the public transport system works - there's a fair bit around train stations. This probably has something to do with the Mornington Pensinsula having ONE divisional van. ONE. (this is a 30-40 km stretch of suburbia with a train line running through it).

Down the road from me - about a 2 minute drive.. four punks attacked a cabbie (Taxi driver) a person came to help the taxi driver - it was 4 against the cabby, the cabby DROVE OFF, and left the person WHO TRIED TO HELP HIM to be BASHED on his own for 15 minutes.

That made the news here.

What can you do though? When they get caught, they get off easy.

Like those 'riots' that happened in noble park, some guys destroyed that video store, just ran in and broke and stole things, threatened then attendants, and got off with good behavior bonds.

Your link was broken for me though.

I had a quick look for references to what I was talking about, there was some video footage for the cabbie getting attacked and leaving the one guy there by himself..

Sad state!

Edit:

While the man was bashed by the four punks it was outside of a service station, caught on video, and the attendant stayed inside and called the police.

Banned for failing to live up to the standards he expected of others and wasting more time on calling out forum military members' credentials than he spent in his own military career.

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 6:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bulldogging

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to the real world, Strength in numbers and all that. This kind of thing happens all the time in Thailand, you never ever, I mean never never ever see a one on one fight outside of the boxing ring. I could provide numerous stories, Khaoson Road beat downs of foreigners and such but will just offer up one.

Now welcome to my world:love4:

Three UK tourists attacked by gang of 30 in Thailand

POLICE in Thailand are investigating an attack by more than 30 men on a group of British tourists.
    Holidaymaker Thomas Patrick suffered a cracked skull after he and two friends were attacked as they ate at a food stall in Nakorn Sawan province, about 130 miles north of Bangkok.

The attackers, including a soldier, began kicking and punching the three Britons, whose home towns are not known, on Sunday morning.
    Mr Patrick and two other men - William Stone and Francis Peter - were taken to a hospital, but the same group of attackers reportedly stormed the hospital room and continued to beat them until police arrived.
    A police spokesman said Mr Patrick's condition was stable, adding the two other Britons were slightly injured. Police arrested and charged a soldier and another man with assault but are continuing to hunt the other attackers.
    Prime Minister Surayud Chulanont said the incident must be thoroughly investigated by police and the army.
    "I believe it will not affect the image of the Thai army as it was more of an isolated incident that involved individuals. The Thai army does not encourage their men to act like hooligans."
    http://news.scotsman.com/internation...?id=1127172007

Below is commentary from a unknown Expat in Thailand. I agree with his conclusions.

I can only agree with the people who have been living here for a long time(like myself) and who have seen the exact same kinds of fights. Out of the various fights that I witnessed every single one of them ended up being a mob vs. one or two guys incident and the unconscious victim was in the end always stomped on the head by the whole group, completely insane behaviour(and if the cracked skull of the english guy is true I am sure it also was done to him). Once I saw a 10 guy mob vs. 1 fight and the guy was only saved before getting seriously hurt by a nearby elderly food hawker who brought a baseball bat along and rushed to help immediately so the mob ran off(10 youngsters). And like a prior member mentioned, whether you have extensive fighting experience or martial arts knowledge or not, in the end that won't help if you face a mob and if you are alone. Another time I saw a small mob against 1 guy who was already unconscious and bleeding from the head after a severe stomping when the mob returned with a chair to slam it on his head but somehow was stopped by local waitresses(happened in a Jatuchak whiskey bar). The crazy thing also is that the mob might consist of random people joining in in case you happen to be alone, that is especially the case if you are a foreigner but mostly violence remains among the locals. I am not generally saying this only happens here, a friend of mine had the same thing in Indonesia, he got assaulted by 2 local people, defended back and a random local mob formed and beat the crap out of him. From my experience it happens all over asia(with exceptions being maybe Japan but I dunno it well enough over there, been there only once), especially great china as well where weapon use is common and being careful paramount. But especially here it is the only way people seem to fight and ask any thai friends that you have, no matter what social background they have or where they come from or whether they have been living abroad for most of their lives or studying overseas or not and they will completely agree with that, whether you ask students, lawyers, engineers, local bar dudes or women(and I have done so). I have also heard Managing Directors considering sending a group of paid ex-muay thai mobsters after some big business guy for being merely verbally assaulted. The culture here is very different. Losing face and verbal assaults are taken very seriously. Step on someone's feet by accident and don't apologize it might be only the fact that the local thinks he can't communicate with you that saves you from a fight. And please ask your thai friends, most of them will not only agree with all of this but will somehow consider it to be totally normal, like so many other things that happen here every day and us farang have problems to understand. Some of the reasons for this behaviour I have heard from thai people themselves include that joining the mob keeps you safe whereas helping the loner will put you in severe danger as well as the reason for hurting someone so badly helps preventing retaliations(which are very common here). And alcohol overuse and pride. Therefore another fact that can be added to the "very thai" sections of various publications. And all that is different from the way people think or act in europe or other western countries if I look around my circle of friends, I frankly don't understand why some people here try to deny that. I have lived 30 years in western countries and have never ever seen anything even close to a mob beating there in the same way they happen here under similar circumstances and in only a few years I have seen only fights like described above happen over here.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/13/2007 7:37am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I was being called out by a group of about 30 young men, just outside of my neighborhood, while driving home. Needless to say I drove on home. I moved to a better neighborhood within a few months.

Never will understand the whole gangsta thing....

And what's with the pants?
Page 1 of 13 1 234511 ... LastLast