Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2007 8:27pm

Style: EF UM A

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Po Outerette
    My husband (Po Outer) and myself answered a post on a message board asking for Opie and Anthony fans to help out Master Po with re-opening his school on 642 Franklin Ave. Nutley, NJ. This was July of 2005. Since we are in NJ, we thought it might be fun since the deal was 1 hr volunteered meant 2 hrs. training time, once the school was opened.

After a few weekends went by, and the work was progressing, Po asked what I did for a living. I mentioned that I was currently working part-time as a "Mommy and Me" class Instructor, but had previously been an Office and Sales Manager. He proceeded to ask if I would like to work for him once the school opened. I was agreeable and it was understood that he couldn't afford to pay me much, as he had to put most of his money into the School.

We opened in December of 2005 and were gaining an impressive number of students for about 3 months. I noticed that during this time, Po managed to buy himself a new car and tons of other personal items while my pay remained the same ($200 weekly off the books). I had quit my "Mommy and Me" job as I was promised my pay would increase and was working over 50 hours a week (including weekends). I was also told I could not attend any classes, as I had to man the front office.

As the months went on, issues of CO's were raised and court notifications were coming in the mail. I noticed in my office duties, there was never a mortgage payment included in our monthly bills. When asked, Po said he took care of that personally.

In the Summer of 2006 Po received a notice that his temporary CO had expired and he was no longer allowed to hold classes in the school. I was told to tell all our students that the AC was broken and the school had to close due to excessive heat. We were to resume classes in a week's time once the unit was repaired.

Needless to say, the students flooded the school with calls once the week was up and we were still closed. Po asked me to attend a court hearing in which the judge out right asked him "Why are you making repairs on a school you don't own?"

The school's doors were locked in August of 2006. I stopped working for him for about a month and then was manipulated into trying to contact students to settle their tuition agreements until October of 2006, when I left.

While I am trying to state facts only, this man has accused me of trying to slander his reputation. All my husband and I ever did was try to help this guy by giving of our time and energy. The whole situation is po-thetic.
    I applaud both of your efforts in "outing" Po
    It's a terrible thing that he took advantage of both of you
    I'm surprised it took this long for it all to come out
    how did he manage to con his way into that xm radio job to begin with?

Given his demeanor in the videos, audio and show as well as his lack of skills in the video
    as our own resident FMA Guro Poidog has duly noted in a most detailed manner.

I think it can be reasonably concluded he is one of the bigger frauds this forum has seen.
    Only thing that could make it juicer is if he was a sex offender. lol.

Can either of you give more background on what his actual legitimate martial arts training was(and length of it) and who his actual teacher was in Panandata?

Furthermore, does anyone think Po knows about this thread yet.
    and is his ego big enough to come on here and flame us? or is he a cowardly fraud
    who knows he's fucking up.

Cuz I can't tell if he's deluded or a liar.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2007 8:35pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His demo reminds me of that video of a fat kid and his lightsaber

Posted On:
    11/21/2007 8:52pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who actually owned the building?

Posted On:
    11/21/2007 10:34pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay Po Outer that is your personal opinion.

BTW what do you know about how long he was married and why his marriage broke up?

Do you know if he has been convicted of any crimes? (forget traffic court)

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2007 10:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by Po Outerette; 4/28/2008 5:29pm at .

Posted On:
    11/21/2007 11:27pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How much money, if any does he still owe Po Outerette?

Competition Team Tag...yes?

Posted On:
    11/22/2007 1:17am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, DBMA, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Po Outer

Excellent analysis PoiDog. I have to talk to you on the side. You'll like it..I'm sure.

I tried to send you a PM, but I think you're a little light to recieve any. When you can PM(50+ posts?), shoot me one. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

Aloha, PoiDog
    Kuha'o - Kela - Koa

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2007 8:50am

Style: Beginner of Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just located this site and as a former student of "Master Po" I can attest to plenty of what Joe Smith and Po Outer. He is nothing but a fraud. Anytime anyone would ask him a question about his training he would hesitate at providing an answer. He has a reputation as a con artist and thief in the town that he taught in and now after his radio show he has become the laughing stock of the O&A pests and is considered a real douche.

It is very clear with all the garbage that has been written and posted about him and his ways in reference to all the stuff posted on MySpace and exposing emails about him and how he uses people to advance himself, someone most definitely wants him exposed for the fraud that he is. In the O&A camp, none of us trust our wives or girlfriends in his presence. He thinks nothing of taking advantage of women. For a full year all we heard about was 2 specific women that had dangling on his string. Their names and contact information was listed in these posts and emails for confirmation of his ways.

THe O&A show had him on air Monday and Tuesday and just ripped him to shreds. They humiliated him so bad and he does not even see it.

He has an enormous ego to enhance the insecurity he most definitely must have about himself. His ego must get deflated. He is a disgrace to the martial arts and to the human race in general.

I m going to see if I can locate some of those writings that have been circulated in the past year. They are pretty entertaining.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/22/2007 9:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by Po Outerette; 4/28/2008 5:29pm at .

:)

Posted On:
    11/22/2007 9:45am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PoOuter/outerette...you're both doing a great thing, by bringing to light the miserable actions of this guy. I'm glad to hear O&A are taking the piss, and not buying into his BS.

How does someone go about going on the show to wrestle him?
    Last edited by bobyclumsyninja; 11/22/2007 9:49am at .
Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23456 7891016 ... LastLast