Our Sponsors:

Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 253132333435 36373839 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 6:22pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would ask everyone who reads this thread not to contact C. Macchia, and to only contact Mr. Smith for legitimate business reasons.

Consider it a personal request.

Military Veteran

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 6:59pm

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     The POW Network Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am in contact with many (MANY) of my SEAL Teammates, most of whom are already out of the service. However my contacts do include men at SOCOM, men at NSW Command, men who are 'expert consultants' in Washington DC (but whose credentials cannot be discussed here), and several who are working as private contractors. None (NONE!) of them who are engaged with the war effort are able to "text" or "speak" from the field in any capacity.

SEALs are not making combat jumps in either Iraq or Afghanistan, and SEALs are not sitting in "trees" in either country. Claims of being involved in such activities AND to be either talking on a telephone or 'texting' are absolutely and totally absurd! SEALs are PROFESSIONAL WARRIORS, not gossip commentators. The only things a SEAL carries with him in combat are the items he will need to survive and win in a gunfight. Any communications gear he carries is strictly for the purpose of calling for air support, fire support, extraction, or other combat activities.

I can guarantee that any SEAL who engaged in such preposterous conduct would quickly find himself without credentials and either forced out of the Navy or sent to fulfill his service obligation as a deck hand on a gray ghost in the regular fleet.

The personal investment in time and dedication which is necessary to get IN to the SEAL Teams ensures that no SEAL will act foolishly and jeopardize his ability to STAY in the Teams.

Let me close this comment by saying that I have NOT listened to that audio feed yet. But I will... and I'll direct a few dozen of my Teammates to that same link to see what THEY think. I'll keep you posted on their evaluation.

Respectfully,
    Steve Robinson RM2(SEAL)
    USN 1970-1978
    SEAL Team ONE
    Inshore Undersea Warfare Group ONE
    -UDT-SEAL Association - Member
    -POW Network Board of Directors
    -Naval Special Warfare Archives - SOF Analyst/Contributing Journalist
    -Disabled American Veterans - Life Member
    -FORMER Special Investigator - SEAL Authentication Team
    -CyberSEALs.org - Webmaster
    -Author - NO GUTS, NO GLORY - Unmasking Navy SEAL Imposters

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 8:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: hung ga shoot fighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Riz no I'm not one of the Chris's or big Antony.I'm Rich I trained with Sifu Pedro Cepero in Clifton and Big Dan Miragliotta in Elizabeth.It was a good school for fighting for a long time,always had stick shaped bruises on my back.lotsa fun and a good bunch of guys. message to Guro Bob dont call yourself Master its just silly.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 10:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love you newbie..... hahahha funny!!!!
    How is it said in Tagalog???

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/07/2009 5:02am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bob should not use the name Po either. He apparently pisses off many people, not just creditors. Bulletins are all over that he is involved in a baby battle in Essex County.

He sure lives the life to keep the spotlight on himself.

Military Veteran

Posted On:
    7/07/2009 10:33am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     The POW Network Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay... NOW I've listened to part of the very first audio feed and I can already hoist the BULLSHIT flag!
    :bsflag:

The 'caller' is claiming to be a COMMAND MASTER CHIEF for a SEAL TEAM (unidentified). The COMMAND MASTER CHIEF is the senior most enlisted man - the senior NCO - within any Navy command or unit. The Command Master Chief has had his field experience and no longer goes out on operations.

The 'caller' claims to have been involved in "an agenda south of the American border" and to have "bunkered up" in a "banana tree" due to the heavy foliage... to spend a few hours before they would be engaged with their target. Again I must hoist the BULLSHIT FLAG! SEALs do not "bunker up" in banana trees. Anyone who is familiar with banana trees will know that this statement is BS of the purest sort. The "caller" details how he TIES HIMSELF TO THE CORE OF THE BANANA TREE WITH A 'SWAGGER KNOT' FROM THE KNEES TO THE CHEST so that if he falls asleep he won't fall. And the biggest load of crap in all of this is that the guy claims to have PHONED THE TALK SHOW HOST FROM HIS PERCH IN THE BANANA TREE! :bssign:

SEALs learn what's called "noise discipline" from the very start of training. Many operations are performed where not one single word is uttered. Hand and arm signals are extensively taught to facilitate this. Modern SEALs are equipped with extremely short range MBITR radios for emergency voice comms between members of a platoon if/when the **** hits the fan and noise discipline is no longer in force. A SEAL platoon will have ONE RADIOMAN who sticks to the Platoon Officer In Charge (OIC) like glue so that if comms with home base are needed, they are immediately available. Members of the SEAL platoon DO NOT - I say again... DO NOT carry telephones to call home and talk to friends, acquaintances, or radio talk show hosts from a tree hide while on an operational assignment!

He goes on to talk about "noise sensors in your ear which 'ping' when a sound is detected"... so that it's possible to SLEEP and to be awakened by the 'ping' and be ready to fight. CRAP!!! :bssign:

Then this poseur goes on to describe having a "SAT PHONE" and calling the talk show host from aircraft or anywhere else (except in a cave) including the far side of the world without blackouts. The talk show host says "Every time you call me you sound like you're right next door" and the poseur says "That's the beauty of satellite communications... it's not run by Verizon". The poseur goes on to say that he calls the talk show host whenever he has "DOWN TIME" (apparently this includes 'designated sleeping hours' while perched in a banana tree on an extended 'covert' operation in jungles somewhere 'south of the American border'. TOTAL CRAP!! :bssign:

Then they go on to discuss that the poseur speaks seven languages and contacts the talk show host by TEXTING him in Spanish or some other language - apparently for the comic relief he will derive from such actions - directly from the field (but only when he has "DOWN TIME"). CRAP!! :bssign:

I'm not going to bother describing anything else. It is blatantly apparent to me that the caller is NOT a SEAL, and is definitely not a Special Operations Command Master Chief Petty Officer. He may have some sort of military experience or background, but his voice (way too young) and his terminology (too generic) tell me that he is definitely not a SEAL. His descriptions of operational tactics and his claims of calling the talk show host from those remote locations "on the other side of the world" are TOTAL CRAP and go against everything SEALs train for years to learn!

The talk show host or his support personnel are apparently so eager to be connected with a Special Operations warrior and have "inside information" that they appear not be aware that they are being led down the primrose path... or they simply don't want to consider the idea that it's all total BULLSHIT. But common sense should tell them they are being handed the purest possible variety of bovine fodder. A quick telephone call to the Naval Special Warfare Command Public Affairs Office (619-522-2823) is all that is needed to verify a man's claimed SEAL credentials and stories, but they have not even seen fit to perform that action.

I'm now officially MASSIVELY PISSED OFF over this matter!
    Steve Robinson RM2(SEAL)
    USN 1970-1978
    SEAL Team ONE
    Inshore Undersea Warfare Group ONE
    -UDT-SEAL Association - Member
    -POW Network Board of Directors
    -Naval Special Warfare Archives - SOF Analyst/Contributing Journalist
    -Disabled American Veterans - Life Member
    -FORMER Special Investigator - SEAL Authentication Team
    -CyberSEALs.org - Webmaster
    -Author - NO GUTS, NO GLORY - Unmasking Navy SEAL Imposters

Posted On:
    7/07/2009 11:27am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Brian, its time for you to have your SEAL friend contact Mr. Robinson, if he still wants to insist that he's a SEAL. Otherwise if he doesn't want to do that, it will appear he's hiding something.

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    7/07/2009 12:15pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is this still in YMAS?

Posted On:
    7/07/2009 12:34pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because we get a lot of new visitors, and they don't always post according to MABS standards. We keep the thread here, so we don't have to cull it often.

Posted On:
    7/07/2009 1:31pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steve, if you can read this thread again please confirm. We ran into a tech glitch when upgrading your account and I want to make sure it's all sorted out now.