222077 Bullies, 3996 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243031323334 35363738 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/05/2009 10:54pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "SSENGUT", "Phil Sprang", "Gayle Freats" aren't any known names or aliases of staff members, and I'm fairly certain they're not regular members of the site either.

Posted On:
    7/05/2009 11:59pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodFloorLicker View Post
    My name is Brian Smith. I come here not as the "Producer" of Master Po's internet radio show, not as a fan of O&A, not as anything but me. I do not practice martial arts, nor have I in the past, and I know nothing about any of the martial arts.

I too, like "c. macchia" have repeatedly recieved contact from someone or someones under the name "SSENGUT" or "Phil Sprang" on MySpace and "Gayle Freats" on Facebook, urging me to come to this forum and comment about Master Po. So whoever you are, I'm here. Happy? They have also sent messages previously under the name "VAMESSENGER1" on MySpace.

Not only has this person(s) who I would presume has an affiliation with this site somehow or in some form, repeatedly messaged myself, but other of my friends and colleagues from our message board LoseTheRadio.net. They have sent multiple disparraging emails to all of us, defiling not only Master Po, but those of us who even remotely know of him.
    Once again, the staff of this site has not been contacting you. Before you appeared on this site I did not even know you existed. As far as who has been contacting you I have no idea, as you have undoubtedly figured out, anyone can register an account here, and we do not do background checks or otherwise inquire what they do in the vast majority of the time that they are not on this site. Since the staff of this site did not encourage people to contact you, I hope you understand why we do not take responsibility for their actions.

As I stated previously, I have very limited to no knowledge of Martial Arts but I was of the impression that those that practice them, were people who believed in honor. There is no honor in hiding behind a keyboard and spamming people who do not subscribe to your beliefs about a certain topic or person. Also, attacking me on MySpace, Facebook and Twitter as being Master Po's "mouthpiece" during his show, and his personal lackey, also shows that this person not only knows nothing about how the radio show that Master Po does is structured, but also has no respect for anyone but themselves, and serving their own antagonism.
    Honor is a wonderful thing but if you believe that it is inherently part of the martial arts I have an unfortunate observation for you. This is not true. Personally I do not care about your radio show. My one offer to Robert Rivera, was that if he wanted to argue or debate I would be happy to do so on the Opie or Anthony show. If he is not interested he can make his own decision whether he wants to argue with me here.

From reading "Samuel Browning"'s comments about "c. macchia"'s post I understand that these actions were more than likely, not sanctioned by this board, its moderators, staff or the majority of its membership, however, there is a coward among you who gets great joy out of taunting others who have nothing to do with this situation other than our association with Master Po.
    I don't know who is sending you e-mails. Rivera has a talent for pissing people off. Just ask him about all the creditors he owes money to.

I also do not appreciate whoever this coward is, disparraging the military and their service to this country. Recently, Master Po had an active member of the United States Navy Special Forces Seal Team on his internet radio show and this coward had the audacity to claim that this member of the military who Master Po referred to as "Master Chief" was a fake and a fraud. You don't just go and buy a United States Navy Uniform and the ribbons that go on it. I take offense to whoever this coward is dragging our military through the mud and muck and alleging that they are "fake".
    I did not make this allegation but do know of a man named Steve Robinson who is a former member of Seal Team One, and works with the POW Network. He authenticates the military background of various people who say that they are SEALS, the last time I asked him he confirmed a certain gentleman was indeed a SEAL. So here is my proposal, I'll have him appear on this thread, and he and this Master Chief can talk to each other and without revealing his name if he is legitimate Steve can confirm here that he is a SEAL. If for some reason he is not, Steve would report this here. Please cooperate with him in resolving this matter.

Whoever this coward or cowards are that allege that Master Po is a fake and deceitful are as well being fake and deceitful by cowardly sitting behind a keyboard and tormenting others for their own amusement. I would urge them to consult whatever shred of decency or morality they might have left inside them and cease their harrassment of myself, members of LoseTheRadio.net, LoseTheRadio.com, BPSRadio.com and their affiliated shows and members. I would also urge them to seriously contemplate what the word "honor" means to them.
    My comments about Rivera speak for themselves. If he wants to argue with anything I said about him in New Jersey Court have him log on.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 6:42am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bob Rivera has lied about his connections to the military SF. The picture that Bob has on the front page of his website; it's a picture with military personnel holding the pinga or 44 inch staff of Pananandata. Bob claimed for years that these gentleman were SF Airborne based out of TX. One of Mr. Rivera's student's, a lawyer (who's name I can't remember) who did quite a few private lessons with Bob, actually did some research on Bob's claim. Guess what the lawyer found out? That Bob's connection to SF was a lie. The guys in the pic were National Guard not SF.
    I am not justfiying some spamming you or harrassing you, but I am trying to give you context. Bob for years has claimed that he trains SF, but when asked to show authorization from the BRASS to do so, I have never seen it. Bob has claimed to train the miltitary in his style. Again when asked to prove and show how he got permission, I have never seen it.

Also, these days, military people have been embelishing their seivice. Seems like a lot of people who are coming out of the military are claiming to be SF, yet some don't provide creds to prove so. People are afraid to ask because it is deemed un-patriotic to question the military, etc... So I can understand why someone might consider the legitmacy of a person claiming SF back ground.

Military Veteran

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 9:53am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     The POW Network Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sadly there are literally THOUSANDS of men ready and willing to claim status as a Navy SEAL and then fall back on the Hollywood movie plot line of "black ops" and "being where we weren't officially supposed to be", and "preserving national security" as reasons for not answering basic questions about their own bona fides. I've recently been involved in 'exposing/outting' two men who had managed to falsify their credentials sufficiently to gain entrance to the UDT-SEAL Association in that organization's infancy. Examination of their credentials and scrutiny of their military records (acquired under the FOIA) provided proof that their claims were bogus. Both have recently been removed from the UDT-SEAL Association roster. One of those two men passed away on Saturday 27 June 2009, and it fell to me to inform his grieving widow of his duplicity and lack of true SEAL credentials.

I would be pleased to exchange comments here, or via PMs, with the man claiming to hold credentials as a Master Chief Petty Officer with Naval Special Warfare and experience as a Navy SEAL. My credentials are listed in my signature (below). I invite the Master Chief to join me in a brief conversation which would verify his credentials. I am very (VERY!) aware of the need to maintain both OPSEC and PERSEC (Operational and Personal Security), and if the Master Chief can communicate his true identity to me via PM (and his NSW credentials are bona fide), I WILL maintain that confidence.

In lieu of direct communications with the Master Chief I would request his full LAST NAME, his FIRST and MIDDLE initials, a BUD/S class number, and a graduation date. I would also request the Master Chief to provide me with the LAST NAMES of at least THREE other men who stood with him at BUD/S graduation.

As the Master Chief will surely be aware, these details are NOT classified in any way and do not violate either OPSEC or PERSEC. The do, however, serve to provide absolute verification of NSW/SEAL claims and credentials.

Respectfully,
    Steve Robinson RM2(SEAL)
    USN 1970-1978
    SEAL Team ONE
    Inshore Undersea Warfare Group ONE
    -UDT-SEAL Association - Member
    -POW Network Board of Directors
    -Naval Special Warfare Archives - SOF Analyst/Contributing Journalist
    -Disabled American Veterans - Life Member
    -FORMER Special Investigator - SEAL Authentication Team
    -CyberSEALs.org - Webmaster
    -Author - NO GUTS, NO GLORY - Unmasking Navy SEAL Imposters

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 10:56am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Steve, how can this Master Chief or Mr. Smith contact you directly?

Military Veteran

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 12:23pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He may contact me directly and privately by sending me a PRIVATE MESSAGE (PM) through this forum... or by emailing a private letter to my personal/home email address at shadek@tri-lakes.net. Either way, if his credentials as a SEAL are bona fide, I will absolutely maintain his privacy and will post my findings regarding his credentials here.
    Steve Robinson RM2(SEAL)
    USN 1970-1978
    SEAL Team ONE

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 12:24pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll enable Mr. Smith's e-mail.

update: his e-mail is enabled.

Military Veteran

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 2:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodFloorLicker
    Recently, Master Po had an active member of the United States Navy Special Forces Seal Team on his internet radio show and this coward had the audacity to claim that this member of the military who Master Po referred to as "Master Chief" was a fake and a fraud. You don't just go and buy a United States Navy Uniform and the ribbons that go on it. I take offense to whoever this coward is dragging our military through the mud and muck and alleging that they are "fake".
    Mr. Smith... all too often this is EXACTLY what has been done. The Internet, Hollywood movie makers, and fiction writers provide a vast array of 'battle stories' which are picked up and repeated by thousands of wannabe 'heroes'. When the stories begin to wear thin, all too many of those wannabes take it to the next level by purchasing uniform garments, medals, ribbons, and even citations for valor awards. While such actions are violations of federal laws, the vast majority of Americans have no first hand experience with military life and cannot begin to discern between the real military veterans and the fakes.

I invite you to visit the POW Network's web pages - www.pownetwork.org - and look for their listings of PHONIES AND WANNABES. If you truly do believe that "you don't just go and buy a United States Navy Uniform and the ribbons that go on it..." then you should prepare yourself for a real shock.

The commemorative holidays - Memorial Day, 4th of July, Veterans Day, Flag Day, etc, tend to bring these phonies flooding out of the woodwork like cockroaches after dark. On such commemorative holidays the media does its best to honor the veterans who keep our nation free, and the wannabes are all too eager to step in front of the cameras and spotlights in an attempt to garner fame and public acclaim.

Watchdog organizations such as BULLSHIDO and The POW Network are aware of this particular phenomenon, and try their best to keep everyone "HONEST". It's an uphill fight, but if you respect the real veterans and despise imposters, then you will realize how very important this sort of work truly is.
    Steve Robinson RM2(SEAL)
    USN 1970-1978
    SEAL Team ONE

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 4:35pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ^^^ To add to the above post:

I have been to garage sales and have seen medals on sale when someone dies to help pay for a funeral.

http://www.costumehub.com/Adults-Men...stumes/UN38103

I'm glad BLSS answered responsibly because, they have costumes for everything.

A costume link was the first thing I thought of after, reading that paragraph in your post.

Notice, in the accessory section, you can even by dog tags.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/06/2009 5:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BlacksmithSEAL View Post
    Sadly there are literally THOUSANDS of men ready and willing to claim status as a Navy SEAL and then fall back on the Hollywood movie plot line of "black ops" and "being where we weren't officially supposed to be", and "preserving national security" as reasons for not answering basic questions about their own bona fides. I've recently been involved in 'exposing/outting' two men who had managed to falsify their credentials sufficiently to gain entrance to the UDT-SEAL Association in that organization's infancy. Examination of their credentials and scrutiny of their military records (acquired under the FOIA) provided proof that their claims were bogus. Both have recently been removed from the UDT-SEAL Association roster. One of those two men passed away on Saturday 27 June 2009, and it fell to me to inform his grieving widow of his duplicity and lack of true SEAL credentials.

I would be pleased to exchange comments here, or via PMs, with the man claiming to hold credentials as a Master Chief Petty Officer with Naval Special Warfare and experience as a Navy SEAL. My credentials are listed in my signature (below). I invite the Master Chief to join me in a brief conversation which would verify his credentials. I am very (VERY!) aware of the need to maintain both OPSEC and PERSEC (Operational and Personal Security), and if the Master Chief can communicate his true identity to me via PM (and his NSW credentials are bona fide), I WILL maintain that confidence.

In lieu of direct communications with the Master Chief I would request his full LAST NAME, his FIRST and MIDDLE initials, a BUD/S class number, and a graduation date. I would also request the Master Chief to provide me with the LAST NAMES of at least THREE other men who stood with him at BUD/S graduation.

As the Master Chief will surely be aware, these details are NOT classified in any way and do not violate either OPSEC or PERSEC. The do, however, serve to provide absolute verification of NSW/SEAL claims and credentials.

Respectfully,

I do not know if any of you listened in on the show that Mr. Smith is speaking about. But the audio can be found on the website that Bob gave for his radio show. I am not and I never have been in any of the armed forces, but hearing dialogue that this guy is texting and phoning Bob while in the middle of maneuvers, getting ready to jump out of a plane or while sitting in a tree, sounds a bit off.

I would like to ask Mr. Robinson if at any time in his military experience, did you have the time or ability to use your phone to contact civilians to shoot the **** or give updates as to where you were?

Mr. Browning – if I am not mistaken from previous posts when Clark was on this thread, C. Macchia would be the mother of Bob’s new and only baby which was born at the end of March. He made that advertisement also on Myspace. Reports though are he dumped her for another female right before the birth and after he took her for all she had. She did not say much in her post so more than likely the reports are true. They have not been seen together out and about and she provided no words for her baby's daddy? That does not make sense.

And I can confirm Mr. Smith’s comments dealing with information about Bob being circulated on Twitter, Facebook and MySpace. Bulletins are set up all over posting a message from a close relative of Bob’s totally dissing him and confirming his questionable character. Imagine that, even his relatives think he is not up to snuff.

This “ssengut” person must really have been screwed by Bob. Because that person’ has been letting all be known about Debora Rivera's input of him. But she does say that is how his father was and the way he was raised. I guess we should excuse Bob because of that. (hahahaha).

Bob always bit off more than he could chew. Now here he is at it again.
Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 243031323334 35363738 ... LastLast