Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 1:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hyena,
    I saw that video of Bob. No head gear, probably a different story.
    Bob was extremely secretive of things. How many times did I ask him how Spencer's students were progressing faster than his in terms of tech knowledge. We would go train and spar with these guys. Spencer's 2 and 3 yr students were working on techincal things that most of us had no clue that existed. When it came to sparring, we ran rough shot. I remember Bob's 3 year student Anthony free fighting with Spencer's 5-6 year student, a black belt in JJJ as well, and handled him nicely. Long point short, Bob's answer, he trained people to fight. I took that as he will show when he is ready (off course this is years ago).

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 5:33pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rizwan3rd View Post
    I am down Bob. Not on your show, nor this site. We can figure out a nuetral site. I got nothing to hide.

I don't hide behind a fake name or a self proclaimed title of 'Po.' Weren't you the one who told me when we were around Marinas not to call you Po? Why was that Bob?
    C'mon Riz. We may not have been at Bob's school at the same time. But Bob is a narcissist true to form in all parts of his life. He is just a person looking out for his own gain, no matter what or who he steps on to get it. Students, employers, teachers.

He is delusional. Just look he claims to be legendary and he has it put in writing. He apparently thinks his internet show is a REAL radio show. He goes on all these websites, Facebook, Myspace, Twitter and announces all his garbage.

What is he 50 years old now and he thinks it is important to advertise that he became a father. For what, who cares? All he showed by doing that is that he true to form is a deadbeat father. What he did to his lovely wife, no doubt he did to this woman. He made his wife's life miserable the last few years after she worked her job to support his school and then he bailed on her. Guy definitely has commitment issues in all areas of life.

When you are a true martial artist you have honor, respect, manhood, and you have inbedded in you to always do right by your actions.

So far he has not shown any of those things as a teacher, a student, a businessman, an employee, a lover, a father, a friend or even a human.

And you ask why he never wanted Marinas to hear him being called Po. He does not deserve the title. And you are right, he never earned that title. He gave it to himself.

I

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 6:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy Cow, did I actually finally reach the end of this discussion?

I live in Nutley, NJ and found http://www.masterpos.com/. I looked up "Master Po" to do some due diligence and I stumbled upon this site. And I haven't been able to stop reading ever since. This thread reads like a fantastic book. And thanks to everyone for the detailed information. At least now I won't make that mistake and I'm glad to see that the info is out there and hopefully fewer people will be rooked by this guy now.

Thanks!

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 6:41pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ugh, now I feel sick knowing that his "school" is near where I live. Dude, you have A LOT of better options in the Nutley area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/29/2009 7:47pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Moneytree,

I am hard pressed to disagree with you. I thought it would be fun to get in some sort of multimedia format live debate with good ole Bob. Would be another piece of evidence as to the efficacy of this man's knowledge and art. Read that as I am bored and need a good laugh.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/30/2009 5:56pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by rizwan3rd View Post
    Moneytree,

I am hard pressed to disagree with you. I thought it would be fun to get in some sort of multimedia format live debate with good ole Bob. Would be another piece of evidence as to the efficacy of this man's knowledge and art. Read that as I am bored and need a good laugh.

Good luck trying Rizwan. The "LEGENDARY" (that still makes me want to piss myself) Master Po specializes in ducking and shirking. This way nobody will know the wiser about him.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/30/2009 6:03pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Dad View Post
    Ugh, now I feel sick knowing that his "school" is near where I live. Dude, you have A LOT of better options in the Nutley area.
    It should sicken you that he alone is near where you live. I don't believe he has a school anymore. In the beginning of this thread it was revealed that he lost it in a repossession/foreclosure because of extraordinary business skills. Which reads...he spent tuition money elsewhere instead of his school and closed without returning anyone's money.

That was his calling card.

Posted On:
    7/04/2009 2:59pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will say this once. Keep my daughter and I out of your public and/or private conversations. Let us live our lives in peace and happiness. I do not want to find anything else written about us here!

In addition, whoever is sending me the e-mails asking that I come on this site and elaborate on my experiences with Master Po --- I expect it to stop.

Thank you.

Posted On:
    7/04/2009 3:52pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by c. macchia View Post
    I will say this once. Keep my daughter and I out of your public and/or private conversations. Let us live our lives in peace and happiness. I do not want to find anything else written about us here!

In addition, whoever is sending me the e-mails asking that I come on this site and elaborate on my experiences with Master Po --- I expect it to stop.

Thank you.
    Who are you?

I don't recognize your name and none of the staff have been contacting you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/05/2009 10:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    Who are you?

I don't recognize your name and none of the staff have been contacting you.
    My name is Brian Smith. I come here not as the "Producer" of Master Po's internet radio show, not as a fan of O&A, not as anything but me. I do not practice martial arts, nor have I in the past, and I know nothing about any of the martial arts.

I'm here to speak my mind. My comments are not coerced by Master Po, Robert Rivera, Mr. Marinas, Mr. Ramirez, Opie and Anthony, Clark and Carolyn Clifford or anyone else associated with this discussion. I am here to represent myself and my own unadulterated thoughts on this subject.

I too, like "c. macchia" have repeatedly recieved contact from someone or someones under the name "SSENGUT" or "Phil Sprang" on MySpace and "Gayle Freats" on Facebook, urging me to come to this forum and comment about Master Po. So whoever you are, I'm here. Happy? They have also sent messages previously under the name "VAMESSENGER1" on MySpace.

Not only has this person(s) who I would presume has an affiliation with this site somehow or in some form, repeatedly messaged myself, but other of my friends and colleagues from our message board LoseTheRadio.net. They have sent multiple disparraging emails to all of us, defiling not only Master Po, but those of us who even remotely know of him.

As I stated previously, I have very limited to no knowledge of Martial Arts but I was of the impression that those that practice them, were people who believed in honor. There is no honor in hiding behind a keyboard and spamming people who do not subscribe to your beliefs about a certain topic or person. Also, attacking me on MySpace, Facebook and Twitter as being Master Po's "mouthpiece" during his show, and his personal lackey, also shows that this person not only knows nothing about how the radio show that Master Po does is structured, but also has no respect for anyone but themselves, and serving their own antagonism.

From reading "Samuel Browning"'s comments about "c. macchia"'s post I understand that these actions were more than likely, not sanctioned by this board, its moderators, staff or the majority of its membership, however, there is a coward among you who gets great joy out of taunting others who have nothing to do with this situation other than our association with Master Po.

I also do not appreciate whoever this coward is, disparraging the military and their service to this country. Recently, Master Po had an active member of the United States Navy Special Forces Seal Team on his internet radio show and this coward had the audacity to claim that this member of the military who Master Po referred to as "Master Chief" was a fake and a fraud. You don't just go and buy a United States Navy Uniform and the ribbons that go on it. I take offense to whoever this coward is dragging our military through the mud and muck and alleging that they are "fake".

My brother is an active member of the New Jersey National Guard who is a veteran of the Iraq conflict and my cousin is a Gunnery Sargeant with the United States Marine Corps who is currently serving in Iraq training other Marines. While neither of these proud men are "Master Chief" you discredit them, and all the other members of our miltary services by alleging that another member of the United States military is a "fake". Whoever you are, you should be ashamed of yourself that you're abusing the freedoms that those proud men and women have given you, by risking their lives, so that you can call them and their brothers and sisters, "fake".

I do not allege these things without proof and would be happy to provide copies of what has been sent to me, at the request of the admin of this board or if they prefer, posting them in this forum. Whoever this coward or cowards are that allege that Master Po is a fake and deceitful are as well being fake and deceitful by cowardly sitting behind a keyboard and tormenting others for their own amusement. I would urge them to consult whatever shred of decency or morality they might have left inside them and cease their harrassment of myself, members of LoseTheRadio.net, LoseTheRadio.com, BPSRadio.com and their affiliated shows and members. I would also urge them to seriously contemplate what the word "honor" means to them.

To the rest of the members of this board and its admins, I apologize for ranting on and on and I appreciate your indulgence for letting me post my thoughts on this matter.
    Last edited by WoodFloorLicker; 7/05/2009 10:35pm at .
Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 232930313233 34353637 ... LastLast