Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192526272829 30313233 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/15/2008 7:35pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Money Tree:

1) Bullshido.net is not having people follow Robert Rivera nor will any one affiliated with this web site attack him on the street. At one point we had several people who were willing to fight an agreed upon match with Rivera after legal releases were signed, a referee was selected, rules were agreed to, etc. Since he is in a rather paranoid state we're not going to follow him around to make this offer. If he was interested, he could register and post on this thread, or Opie and Anthony could ask him about it on air.

2) Because Clark and Carol got dragged into court regarding allegations of sexual impropriety by Rivera I am going to ask that you remove the two paragraphs in your post that begin with "his co-workers" and ends with the sex forum links.

I could ask for proof but then he would claim that you Money Tree had posted these ads yourself. He claims that someone sent out hundreds of harassing annoymous e-mails about him. While I disagree with him that the Clifford's actually sent these, there is someone out there who was doing so, and I really don't want a replay of the Nutley case. You have 24 hours to edit your post. If you don't I'll simply take it down.

Your choice. In the future don't discuss Rivera and sexual impropriety without proof that is more reliable then some anonymous e-mail alleging such conduct.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2008 11:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Hi Money Tree:

1) Bullshido.net is not having people follow Robert Rivera nor will any one affiliated with this web site attack him on the street. At one point we had several people who were willing to fight an agreed upon match with Rivera after legal releases were signed, a referee was selected, rules were agreed to, etc. Since he is in a rather paranoid state we're not going to follow him around to make this offer. If he was interested, he could register and post on this thread, or Opie and Anthony could ask him about it on air.

2) Because Clark and Carol got dragged into court regarding allegations of sexual impropriety by Rivera I am going to ask that you remove the two paragraphs in your post that begin with "his co-workers" and ends with the sex forum links.

I could ask for proof but then he would claim that you Money Tree had posted these ads yourself. He claims that someone sent out hundreds of harassing annoymous e-mails about him. While I disagree with him that the Clifford's actually sent these, there is someone out there who was doing so, and I really don't want a replay of the Nutley case. You have 24 hours to edit your post. If you don't I'll simply take it down.

Your choice. In the future don't discuss Rivera and sexual impropriety without proof that is more reliable then some anonymous e-mail alleging such conduct.

Mr. Browning I did not see your post until today, otherwise I would have removed the requested paragraphs. But it seems that Po has made himself a hole so deep he is never going to get out of it.

He is good at blaming people for his own ignorance, it makes him feel better doing that.

For 15 years he has denied everything that he had to actually admit to in court according to your post. The affairs, the constant losing of his schools, how he cheats people of their money.

It is good that he is finally outcasted. He is bad for the martial arts name.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2008 10:11am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    #7-- 300 free fights is true. GM Marinas requires all students that have been training 3 years to engage in 300 free fights, no armour, 25 seconds in length. The vast majority of the time, combatants get hit on the hands and arms, rarely on the toros/face/head. But it is unarmoured free fight. I have enganged in this numerous times and with Bob. Bob was Marinas' best fighter, I have seen it hundreds of time. Bob is off kilter now doubt, but back in the good olde less crazy days, he was Marinas' top fighter. When someone would challenge Marinas, Bob was the one Marinas called to fight.

Re: Masterships: Bob Rivera had Single Stick , Whip, Rope, Stick and Knife, and Side Handle Baton ( pretty sure of this one???) masters titles fro GM Marinas (Po). That does not make him a master in PO's art. To become a Master, 5 master titles and publication of a book is required. So Bob is not a Master in Pananandata, but a Guro with 5 master of weapons tittles. I witnessed Bob recieving his master titles and the renewal of the titles.
    I also witnessed Spencer Gee recieve his Master title from Marinas. Spencer is the only master in GM Marinas' art.

Re: Ace stealing students and Marinas teaching at Ace's school. This is true, sadly. Ace worked for Bob as an office manager and got hold of his student log. Ace leaves one day and starts calling all of Bob's students. Marinas and Bob had a falling out before Marinas taught at Ace Ramirez's school. The fallout was over money that Bob owed to GM Marinas. Bob was the creonte not Marinas. Again, I was there, I trained with Ace, I saw/heard what occured with Ace and Bob.

Side note: Bob was always treated as second class by Marinas. Don't know why exactly. But Bob did look after Marinas alot, setup seminars in his school for GM Marinas, told his students to train wit him, do privates, buy gifts for him, etc... They had a good realtionship for a long time, but greed won the day.

Posted On:
    6/05/2008 8:59pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Ace Ramirez is a totally different person then Copes White who was accused by Robert Rivera of trying to start his own school in Rivera's territory?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 11:34am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Copes White aka Ralph White aka "El Dairo" and Ace are 2 different people. Copes White actually worked for Rivera after Rivera was kicked out by Marinas. White had Marinas' permissions to do so. White and Rivera had a falling out because Rivera was not paying White his salary first and foremost, but other things as well. For example, White was not allowed to use the phone in the school, he had go out to the pay phone in front of the building. So at some point White wised up and had enough of that silliness. I do remember talking to White and he told me that he wanted to open up a school but in honesty at that time he did not have the money to open up a school. And Rivera did not have a territory, he was the only public Pananandata school in NJ/NYC area, whilst Spencer Gee ran his school out a big gym in Glenn Cove LI (??? pretty that's the town).
    Last edited by rizwan3rd; 6/06/2008 2:21pm at .

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 11:41am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for that helpful information. Do you know where I could find Ace these days?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/06/2008 1:28pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 5:53am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A link to this website was sent to me. I read the posts here. What did Rivera do that you are investigating him?

Posted On:
    6/07/2008 2:29pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Getting people charged with criminal harassment for complaining about him. (they were found not guilty of any crime after a trial.)

Re-opening his studio and allegedly selling memberships for a year when he did not even legally own the building he was teaching in any more.

General issues of competency were also raised after people saw his self promotional You-Tube tape which was a very bizarre display of FMA

his business practices in general.

Posted On:
    6/13/2008 5:48am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Getting people charged with criminal harassment for complaining about him. (they were found not guilty of any crime after a trial.)

Re-opening his studio and allegedly selling memberships for a year when he did not even legally own the building he was teaching in any more.

General issues of competency were also raised after people saw his self promotional You-Tube tape which was a very bizarre display of FMA

his business practices in general.

It is not the first time that his business practices, his teaching abilitites or his personal life have been in question and probably will not be the last. He has a reputation for being a chump and doing things that only to suit himself. That will always follow him because a leopard does not change their spots.

I was just surprised when I clicked on the link that was sent and saw this thread. Who knew others were aware of his stupidity.

Good luck with your investigation.
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192526272829 30313233 ... LastLast