Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/06/2007 7:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Grappling dummy training

Take a look at the Submission Master grappling dummy. There's a demo on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0unUBxf8fE

It's a killer grappling dummy...

There's a ton of stuff / positions you can train with it that you can't with the othere dummies like the Bubba.

It holds its legs up in the air so you can train passing the guard and leg locks from inside the guard.

It also positions on it's knees so you can work all your guard techs on it.

It postures in quarter position, on it's knees for practicing tech's from your knees.

Look at Burton Richardson's "Bubba" video on youtube... watch the Bubba's legs flop around, and look at how he has to put it into a straddle, not on it's knees, to do guard techs on it.

Submission Master kicks Bubba's ass!!!

Check it out!!!!

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    11/06/2007 7:39pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Leeching for free advertisement is a great thing, no?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    11/06/2007 7:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You don't want to know about good training equipment?

Posted On:
    11/06/2007 8:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Of course. So please contact the website admins to arrange a marketing arrangement where you pay the needed fees so that your product gets displayed for others to see and evaluate.

-- EDIT --

Or is leeching for free marketing space and website bandwith the only way to conduct legitimate business and advertisement? Wanna be taken seriously? Then don't be a....

Last edited by Teh El Macho; 11/06/2007 8:22pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    11/06/2007 8:37pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Definitely not spam. I'd like to start a dialogue about grappling dummies, especially from those who have experience in training with them.

Anyone with preferences towards other dummies, please let me know what you like about them. Particularly If there are other dummies that work well for guard, quarter and on the knees positions.

Posted On:
    11/06/2007 8:44pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A dialog about grappling dummies, or an introduction of your product to a potential customer base?

-- EDIT --

Not spam, huh?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum#Spamming

Spamming
    Main article: Forum spam
    Forum spamming is a breach of netiquette where users repeat the same word or phrase over and over, but differs from multiple posting in that spamming is usually a wilful act which sometimes has malicious intent. This is a common trolling technique. It can also be traditional spam, unpaid advertisements that are in breach of the forum's rules. Spammers utilize a number of illicit techniques to post their spam, including the use of botnets.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 11/06/2007 8:50pm at .

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    11/06/2007 9:15pm

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I prefer using crack-heads as grappling dummies. Thanks, but no thanks.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2007 9:27pm

Style: BJJ/MMA - running away

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this like blow up sex dolls? Just for grappling?

... if you can't get the real thing, you get a doll, huh?

... I know nothing about dummies in training, but this just looks silly to me.

Posted On:
    11/06/2007 9:34pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

It will bring out the beast in you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/06/2007 9:48pm

Style: BJJ, Judo, SBGi, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My wife said it best: "He's fighting a dummy, and tying it up in knots... And now it looks like he's giving it CPR!"
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast