wow,

this is a tough crowd....

Posted On:
    11/05/2007 4:50pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks guys... I think I'll cancel my membership here and go find a place without punks who don't know jack. Sad thing is, I really thought that this was a legit forum. Oh well... you live and learn..

Scrote

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    11/05/2007 4:51pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok ok, I'll have mercy on you. A little.

WHY do you want to learn Iron Finger? What makes you think it's a useful thing to do or a productive use of your time? As a general rule most of the posters here think of "Iron" Anything as being at best a silly gimmick for impressing the ignorant and at worst an utter waste of time verging on fraudulent representation of your abilities. Do you plan to enter power breaking competitions? There are other resources on the web for power breaking.

Posted On:
    11/05/2007 5:32pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Do you have this knowledge or know where to get it? A waste of time would be to take the last 15 years of hard earned practice and not reach the next level which really requires for me to be able to have the capability to fulfill the strike with the fingers for utmost accuracy and protection of myself and the aggressor. So for instance, I could have all the knowledge and capabilities to deliver Dim Mak effectively without being sloppy. Iron finger is the last extension of my style which makes everything deliverable and controllable. Without it, mistakes can be made if a particular point is missed or hit with too much power and surface - like a palm etc... It's definately not a gimmick and I could care less about impressing anyone. It's like learning how to paint. After 15 years with a paintbrush you may want to get very pinpointed and particular about fine details... or not. For me, it's time to learn the finer details to work on the third stage of my style.

Thanks

Scrote

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    11/05/2007 6:03pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, your name is Scrote. How seriously are we supposed to take you?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2007 6:35pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha, hit dim mak points with the iron finger for specific affects on the person being stricken, not a gimmick, damn, we don't need any comic relief here

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2007 7:24pm

Style: No-Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrote
    Do you have this knowledge or know where to get it? A waste of time would be to take the last 15 years of hard earned practice and not reach the next level which really requires for me to be able to have the capability to fulfill the strike with the fingers for utmost accuracy and protection of myself and the aggressor. So for instance, I could have all the knowledge and capabilities to deliver Dim Mak effectively without being sloppy. Iron finger is the last extension of my style which makes everything deliverable and controllable. Without it, mistakes can be made if a particular point is missed or hit with too much power and surface - like a palm etc... It's definately not a gimmick and I could care less about impressing anyone. It's like learning how to paint. After 15 years with a paintbrush you may want to get very pinpointed and particular about fine details... or not. For me, it's time to learn the finer details to work on the third stage of my style.

Thanks

Scrote
    Dim Mak is fake. Go hang yourself.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    11/05/2007 11:12pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, yeah, No more mercy. I was willing to give you a chance to not look like a 'tard and you went and vomited stupid all over the place. Dim Mak is worthless trickery, any time you've spent studying it is a waste. Iron finger will not help you.

How do Chameleon Circuit?

Posted On:
    11/05/2007 11:30pm

Style: jkd

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl
    Can haz trollingz plz? kthxbai.
    My suggestions for future trolling success would be to take a more galvanizing approach.

eg:

A) contain enough spelling errors/grammatical mistakes (but, this is important) tempered by humility/naivete to convice readers you are either young and/or foreign, leading to a debate over the very nature of the responses to your question

or B) the opposite approach, with more strident claims, elaborately written yet obscure and unverifiable references, and so on. More pyrrhic, yet more instantly gratifying

:happy2:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/05/2007 11:35pm

Style: sport Aikido & Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Young grasshopper, is this the power request to possess?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwLnRna0fCg

If so, obtain for me 36 silkworm larve, 3 bokkens, Yip Man's original mook yan, and the sweat of a Shaolin monk and you shall receive furthur instructions.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast