Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/04/2007 7:44am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Lessons in thread necromancy: I love Krotty so much I don't even read it all.

Reply having only read to page three: GSP trained Kyokushin, Chuck Lidell trained Koei Kan (sp.). Of course they all trained other arts its MIXED martial arts you dumbass. Everyone trains boxing punches because they are the best because boxer ONLY USE THEIR HANDS. Everyone learns BJJ grappling because they ONLY TRAIN SUBMISSION GRAPPLING. This does not mean that everyone else's techniques are garbage, just that in learning everything they watered down quite a bit. It can still be effective. Also top level MMA isn't the best indicator of style effectiveness, since at that point athleticism shows through, and everyone will be training in every style.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    11/04/2007 10:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Culled from:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=580

Yes, it's a FIVE YEAR OLD THREAD. However, to be fair, he was not the one to necromance it.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.