Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2007 4:00pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One thing I've noticed is all of the instructors that come into question on Bullshido always make their way here *some how* and turn into major assholes. I thought a large aspect of TMA was respect and controle.

On a side note.
    You live in Jarusalem? Why not train under that Sofer dude that is so famous with his "Abir" yeah it is complete bullshit but it still looks cool. PLUS HE'S FAMOUS!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2007 4:04pm

Style: *********

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer
    One thing I've noticed is all of the instructors that come into question on Bullshido always make their way here *some how* and turn into major assholes. I thought a large aspect of TMA was respect and controle.

On a side note.
    You live in Jarusalem? Why not train under that Sofer dude that is so famous with his "Abir" yeah it is complete bullshit but it still looks cool. PLUS HE'S FAMOUS!
    You are joking right. I would call him infamous. As far as the Ryukyu I would be upset as well if someone was falsely using my system's name and spreading a bad rep that got it posted up on Bullshido. That I have a part in that, I will do my best to fix if I can, including going down to the dojo and giving them a look there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2007 4:09pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by melk
    You are joking right.
    Yes..

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/09/2007 4:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer
    Yes..
    I thought so. I haven't even had the urge yet to really go check that guy out. His own claims don't make sense. The Jews had this indominible MA that enables a single man to defeat thousands yet have been beat to hell through the centuries. Sorry try again.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/09/2007 5:52pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ryukyu Kenpo Kobujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ryukyu in Israel

As far as the Ryukyu I would be upset as well if someone was falsely using my system's name and spreading a bad rep that got it posted up on Bullshido. That I have a part in that, I will do my best to fix if I can, including going down to the dojo and giving them a look there.
    Yeah! You got it. If you had checked out the website (www.ryukyukenpo.org), you would have noticed that I teach seminars in Europe, England, and here in Israel. I'm the Israeli representative for the WMAS (over 10,000 members) and was a Standards Board member for four years (www.wmas.ws). I, also, am the Kempo International Israeli representative and am teaching at their Black Belt camp this January in Sweden. I'll also be teaching at the WMAS Convention in Portugal in 2008. This motzei Shabbat I'm sitting on the promotion board for Black Belt testing with Prof. Herb Lague (10th Dan Danzenryu Jujutsu). Want more? Ask the head of Wingates' Martial Arts coaches courses Mr. Izidore Peled what HE thinks of my teaching ability. You are more than welcome to visit my Dojo (Ryukenkan).

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/25/2007 6:17am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, Melk hasn't shown up. I'm still waiting. I wonder why he hasn't shown up? My fliers are all over town. I'm hoping he'll post one for you all to see. Anyway, I'll keep on hoping that he will show up - someday.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/25/2007 6:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dveed
    Well, Melk hasn't shown up. I'm still waiting. I wonder why he hasn't shown up? My fliers are all over town. I'm hoping he'll post one for you all to see. Anyway, I'll keep on hoping that he will show up - someday.
    There are several reasons. Rabbinut exams. New Baby. Shovavim T"T. Your general threatening tone. Yosh has been dodging me, and even stopped teaching my neighbor's kid. I do fully intend to bring him along so that you two can discuss your differences and the BB cert he has with your name on it.

--Edit--
    As to your flyer... funny I haven't been able to find one, but I will keep looking.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    12/25/2007 12:36pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought so. I haven't even had the urge yet to really go check that guy out. His own claims don't make sense. The Jews had this indominible MA that enables a single man to defeat thousands yet have been beat to hell through the centuries. Sorry try again.
    It's the martial art of Samson. The trick is to use the jawbone of a donkey, and be on the lookout for temple pillars.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/25/2007 2:50pm

Style: MT\KM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems so far that the whole 'aliveness' matter is most prevalent in America. Hopefully it will seriously spread throughout the rest of the world soon (hopefully in Israel). Without saying anything about effectiveness, I just find the whole idea behind the Abir thing pretty funny.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/06/2008 2:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't worry about my tone. I'm over that, at this point. Come on over I'd like to meet you. All of my Black Belts are listed on our site.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast