218358 Bullies, 7773 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1 to 10 of 35
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. iandi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Washington DC Metro Area
    Posts
    24

    Posted On:
    11/02/2007 12:12pm


     Style: The 10 Plagues Of Egypt

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Coda Scott Has a Facebook Page

    I have very little doubt that some of you have already looked him up on www.facebook.com during the course of your previous investigation(s), but in case you haven't, it appears as though Coda Scott is "Winning Friends and Influencing People" on that social networking site as well.

    Here's the search string, submitted for your amusement:

    http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Coda+Scott&init=q

    Now, he's locked his profile -assumably out of fear of perceived harrassment from the likes of Bullshido.net members- but you can take a look at his active friends list by hitting the "View Friends" link on his profile overview. Interestingly, he seems to have befriended quite a few Martial Arts types as well as a few nubile females (Tiffany Hill & Jennifer Mozley being my favorites). Probably college chums and other so-called "masters" he's met through the Internet and seminars.

    I had a chuckle when I found him, and thought of an interesting idea. There's a lot of talk about him on this board, but how often do we get his side of the story "straight from the horse's mouth", so-to-speak? [I opted to remove a section of this because, well, basically, I'm a jackass and I forgot how powerful Google's indexing capabilities are] At the very least it'd probably be amusing.
    Last edited by iandi; 11/02/2007 1:07pm at .
  2. jkdbuck76 is offline
    jkdbuck76's Avatar

    Here, hold these for me.

    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    4,989

    Posted On:
    11/02/2007 12:19pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too bad I can't get into it and get his picture. I want to print it and laminate it to the inside of one of our unrinals here at work.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."
  3. iandi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Washington DC Metro Area
    Posts
    24

    Posted On:
    11/02/2007 12:45pm


     Style: The 10 Plagues Of Egypt

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    Too bad I can't get into it and get his picture. I want to print it and laminate it to the inside of one of our unrinals here at work.
    I got'cha covered buddy ;)

    http://stillwatercombativescenter.co...structors.html
  4. Tom Kagan is offline
    Tom Kagan's Avatar

    Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Posts
    5,602

    Posted On:
    11/02/2007 12:50pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by iandi
    ...If someone were to infiltrate his Facebook friends list, converse with him, gain his trust, and then get him talking it is my feeling that he would provide numerous verbal ropes with which Bullshido.net members could hang him. You could post all your discussions on here, info could be gathered, scrutinized, new lies could be un-covered and brought to light, etc. etc. and so-forth.

    At the very least it'd probably be amusing.

    Are you really as dumb you make yourself out to be by posting the above publicly, or is the above a case of momentary vapor lock?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

    "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

    "Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

    My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
  5. cyril is offline
    cyril's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Tallahassee, FL
    Posts
    831

    Posted On:
    11/02/2007 12:51pm


     Style: No-Gi BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by iandi
    I have very little doubt that some of you have already looked him up on www.facebook.com during the course of your previous investigation(s), but in case you haven't, it appears as though Coda Scott is "Winning Friends and Influencing People" on that social networking site as well.

    Here's the search string, submitted for your amusement:

    http://www.facebook.com/s.php?q=Coda+Scott&init=q

    Now, he's locked his profile -assumably out of fear of perceived harrassment from the likes of Bullshido.net members- but you can take a look at his active friends list by hitting the "View Friends" link on his profile overview. Interestingly, he seems to have befriended quite a few Martial Arts types as well as a few nubile females (Tiffany Hill & Jennifer Mozley being my favorites). Probably college chums and other so-called "masters" he's met through the Internet and seminars.

    I had a chuckle when I found him, and thought of an interesting idea. There's a lot of talk about him on this board, but how often do we get his side of the story "straight from the horse's mouth", so-to-speak? If someone were to infiltrate his Facebook friends list, converse with him, gain his trust, and then get him talking it is my feeling that he would provide numerous verbal ropes with which Bullshido.net members could hang him. You could post all your discussions on here, info could be gathered, scrutinized, new lies could be un-covered and brought to light, etc. etc. and so-forth.

    At the very least it'd probably be amusing.
    I'll ninja for a bit.
  6. jtkarate is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    490

    Posted On:
    11/02/2007 12:52pm


     Style: karate,judo,JJ,Aikido,TKD

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh the Coda saga continues....More stuff to make fun of ...
  7. iandi is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Washington DC Metro Area
    Posts
    24

    Posted On:
    11/02/2007 1:04pm


     Style: The 10 Plagues Of Egypt

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    Are you really as dumb you make yourself out to be by posting the above publicly, or is the above a case of momentary vapor lock?
    It's was, more than likely, a little bit of both.
  8. fox is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    716

    Posted On:
    11/02/2007 2:40pm


     Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pawnee Karate Club..WTF Thad where are you?

    I am already outed on his friends list, as well as some of his friends on his account. I hhave been threatened with legal action for calling him a fraud..LOL
  9. Olorin is offline
    Olorin's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    2,056

    Posted On:
    11/02/2007 7:39pm

    supporting memberhall of fame
     Style: Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    I have been threatened with legal action for calling him a fraud..LOL
    Ya that wold be a big mistake. If he sued you, you could prove he was a fraud in a court of law. He knows that...
  10. fox is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    716

    Posted On:
    11/02/2007 7:45pm


     Style: American Karate,TSD,KFSS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Olorin
    Ya that wold be a big mistake. If he sued you, you could prove he was a fraud in a court of law. He knows that...
    He himself did not threaten, one of his students (Hope) , he would never say anything to my face.

    Finley would be the only one that lives in Pawnee and think of such nonsence as to Pawnee Karate Club. It does not exist.

    I personally would love to be invited to the tournament to spar Coda.
    Last edited by fox; 11/02/2007 8:14pm at .
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.