Administrator

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 3:39pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Getting beatdown in Strikestan:

Okay I've been communicating with the other mods and we're laying down the law here in strikestan. Stupid threads that don't belong here are going to be moved or shutdown by one of the mods. I've moved 3 threads cut up one and whiteshark has closed down 2 this week. Tyranny rules from now on:

1. No threads on anything lighter than full contact.
    2. Strikestan is only for competition style fighting; mma, kickboxing, boxing or muay thai.
    3. If you're giving out advice you better have sufficient knowledge and background to back it up.
    4. Discussion about liking and disliking K-1 and other such events and such go into the competition section not here.
    5. You can and will be banned from this section if you're being stupid (completely subjective by me, whiteshark, pizdoff, annatrocity, or kidspatula.) If you don't like it sucks to be you.

We attempt to bring you some useful information that will help your striking game including gear, how to, and strategies. You will be patient as we all have other lives outside this forum.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 9:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm generally pretty strict about this stuff, but I've been taking a break from the internet for the past month or however long it's been.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 9:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd also like to add that this is an ADVANCED TECHNIQUE discussion forum. If you're on your first couple months of a striking art, chances are you shouldn't be posting here. Sadly this means this forum will be rather barren, however, it is far more useful having one or two informative posts a month rather than a dozen "what's your favorite combo" threads a week.

Posting videos and pictures of technical instruction or videos of sparring or fights for critique purposes is highly encouraged. If you just want to post a video of a fight you liked, post it in the video section.
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm