solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 12:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    ****, if they want me to advertise and endorse, the least they could do is give a discount.

I'll bet you buy Dellwood instead of Milk, too.

:smile:
    well they give ME a discount, i dunno about you guys.

read the info on the wholesale program on their website, it shouldn't be hard for a smart guy like you to find a way to get wholesale from combat sports. they even give you a nifty banner that says you are an authorized dealer to display in your gym, home or office.

would THAT make you feel better about displaying their name?
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 12:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    psh...nonconformists...anti-capitalists, I thought they stopped making you a few decades ago?

How is asking to be compensated in some manner for doing their advertising in any way considered anti-capitalist?

Heck, if you want "LOL, KE?PO!" plastered across my ass, cough up the dough ... or at least a pair of the shorts.

:smile:

Quote Originally Posted by Ming Loyalist
    would THAT make you feel better about displaying their name?
    Already went that route. That's the reason why the cap I wear in the winter and my keychain has a little boxing glove on it that both say "Ringside". I got them for free.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 10/31/2007 12:53pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 2:31pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Kagan
    They still have the logos.

Ringside used to have their logo on a patch sewn into the gear such as gloves. But, not anymore. Most of their stuff has a logo you can no longer remove. It would not surprise me if they eventually do the same to the remaining gear where you can still remove the logo.
    Yeah...but I guess it's about as good as you'll get. I don't mind the brands I listed b/c they're logos are kept to a minimum...they're not like Tapout or other "fightgear" companies that are "pimped out" with absurd amounts of advertising...

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 8:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does anybody know any decent UK sites? This will save me postage time and money.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2007 2:51pm

Style: Muay Thai, BJJ, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer
    Does anybody know any decent UK sites? This will save me postage time and money.
    http://fightstuff.us/catalog/?zenid=...d&currency=GBP

Posted On:
    11/01/2007 2:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If ur in europe u can try www.dragonbleu.fr

Posted On:
    11/01/2007 4:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have used dragonbleu before, but they sent me the wrong size shorts , so I wasn't too keen to use them again.

Thanks for the links.

Rowsdower!

Posted On:
    11/01/2007 11:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Truth Fightwear has some good stuff. I have a pair of their V3 ($24.99) urban camo shorts, which are pretty comfortable. They recently came out with their V3.1 shorts, which have a smaller waist closure and are an inch shorter than the V3s. I like that they adjusted the closure, but I'm not happy about the shorter length... if anything, I think they should have made them a half-inch longer. Still, they're great quality for the price.

I also have a pair of their MMA/grappling gloves ($24.99), although I would recommend you look over the sizing chart carefully if you plan on ordering them. I ordered a pair of the mediums first, which felt too tight; I exchanged them for a large pair, but they seemed kinda loose (I guess I just have weird "in-between" size hands). I ended up sticking with the large, which seem to be holding up well. They also have training gloves and short-sleeve rashguards, although I haven't tried them, so I can't vouch for their quality.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234