Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 2:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amp
    Remember I can't PM people? The only way would be to make it public.

Do you know how to use email? People gave you you to contact those addresses, too.

How do you want to do this? Phone? Email? Cute pink text under your userid which says "Village Idiot"?
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 2:07pm

Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't care how credible people here find me man.
    The problem is that these forums are dedicated to taking an academic view of the martial world. As a result, people tend to require credibility in the contributors to such inquiries. Especially when your purported opinion is the diametric opposite of something which is considered common sense amongst the martial arts community-- as was the case with your "Weight Classes Under 155" thread.

If you don't want to bother providing any credibility for yourself, that's fine. Just don't post in threads that are actively discussing serious topics, anymore. Otherwise, you cannot claim your experiences as legitimate justification for seemingly ludicrous opinions without expecting people to require proof you've actually got such experience.

--Joe

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 2:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Amp had the not so bright idea to start spamming in an attempt to raise his postcount. He got a 1 day timeout for his effort.

Amp,

This isn't personal. I really don't care one way or the other. But this is the way we roll around here.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 10/31/2007 2:16pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 2:18pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And for all his fucking spamming, he stills refuses to ask the most important question of all. Fucker.

Amp, when you come back from your temp ban answer the following:

Are you willing to meet a lightweight fighter and tell him to his face that he should not dare to be a professional fighter because he's testosterone deficient and too small to be a combat athlete and that he can't punch for **** if we were to find one in the DC area, or someone willing to travel to meet you face to face?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 2:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just give him a village idiot tag and be done with it.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 2:45pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt W.
    Just give him a village idiot tag and be done with it.
    And a big, mega-ass avatar, like broken finger's. I propose one of the following until he answers the questions:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Teh El Macho; 10/31/2007 2:51pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 2:56pm

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    a) wouldn't he be like a bantamweight, so that his whole not enough testosterone thing applies to him as well? he's 5'8 and walks around at what i drop to.

b) 1 year of JV wrestling being undefeated actually isn't that impressive, firstly as JV is second string and JV wrestlers have significantly less matches to fight then varsity wrestlers. a more appropriate question to ask is how many matches was he undefeated in, that would give at least some value to his statement, even more so if he tells us which school district and/or league he wrestled in.

c) the other stuff is whatever, except i just wanted to reiterate the ridiculousness of him talking about people being able to bulk up and then drop when he is as small as he is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 2:56pm

Style: Hillbilly Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I vote Gomez Addams for no other reason than that's the hardest I've laughed at a macro in a long time

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 3:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

here's my vote for his avatar: Bullsh!t Bear

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 8:17pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, I don't want to tell the gym I go to because it's a small gym where only about 15 people train together. It's not really a business but a guy who has a pro mma record rents out a small area and everyone there but me has a fight record. someone in the gym is having a fight every other week in local promotions, amatuer or pro. so its good experience.

point is that if i named my gym people would immediately know who i am. its not like saying "i go to american top team" where youre 1 of 2000 people.
    A) I've posted my name and friggin attorney id number online. Get over yourself, dude.

B) Folks who go on-and-on about small gyms and all this other secret **** are usually aware that their comments would probably get them bitchsmacked at their gym.

C) Give proof or go away. And include credentials and degrees.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 8 LastLast