--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dojo in montreal

Hi everyone,

By a random internet search, i fell upon some posts about a dojo in Montreal that offers muay thai and full-contact karate classes. The place is called Magokoro Dojo and it is on St-Laurent near Marie-Anne. I passed next to their doorstep a few days ago, but i didn't want to enter without announcing myself. From what I understand, the karate style seems to be Daido Juku (they had the logos on the door) and they also offer bjj and judo classes.

Does anyone know more about the place or trains there?
    I like to have a bit of info, before I email.

Thanks.
    Iggy.

AikidoBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We knew you could do it! Iggy_ODL posted, YAY! And if a bot is this rude, just imagine harsh this is gonna be. Hope you're wearing a thick gi.

Style
    Not.....working
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iggy_ODL
    Hi everyone,

By a random internet search, i fell upon some posts about a dojo in Montreal that offers muay thai and full-contact karate classes. The place is called Magokoro Dojo and it is on St-Laurent near Marie-Anne. I passed next to their doorstep a few days ago, but i didn't want to enter without announcing myself. From what I understand, the karate style seems to be Daido Juku (they had the logos on the door) and they also offer bjj and judo classes.

Does anyone know more about the place or trains there?
    I like to have a bit of info, before I email.

Thanks.
    Iggy.
    Unfortunately I nver had the chance.But why are you waiting?Go see about taking a free class and let us know.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll try to send an email to see if i can check it out this week. I'll keep you informed.