Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 1:23pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ATT: Amp, The Stud, The Goliath, Answer the questions.

Amp, it is time for you to clear a couple of things. This clusterfuck has been dragged from iCompete, to the Black Belt forums, and finally here, for all the world to see.

You claimed to have been a pro fighter.

You claimed to train (or have trained MT).

You claimed to have been undefeated in wrestling at 119lbs.

You claimed that you train MMA and that you will fight in January.

You claimed you are quite capable of bulking up to 200+lbs so that you can cut down to LHW (presumably to fight.)

So far so good (good being just "silly and stupid" but not "fucking stupid and beyond hope").

However, this is what's at the heart of the matter, in that abortion of a thread that came out, like an exploding hemorroid out of your ass:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...2&postcount=93

Quote Originally Posted by Amp
    I still stand by my point.. Watching guys under 155 is like watching little kids. Sure, they're fast but they have no KO power. Fights will just go to decisions if no one can sub the other guy. It's not exciting in the same way you don't want to watch girls and little kids fight.

Seriously, if you're 5'5+, you should at least be able to make it to 165 lbs so you can cut to 155 unless you have some testosterone deficiency, in which case you shouldn't even be thinking about being a professional athlete. 165 lbs really isn't a lot of weight and any guy can healthfully bulk up to that and still keep his cardio.
    This was said by you, a guy who:

- just turn (or is about to turn) 21
    - who's 5'8"
    - and yet, is 140lbs (claimed to have gone from 119lbs to 160lbs at some point),
    - who falsely claimed to be training in Olympic TKD and Judo,
    - who claims is going to fight MMA in February
    - who claims he will bulk up to heavyweight to fight in MMA
    - who claims to be or have been undefeated in wrestling at 119lbs,
    - who claims to be training MMA,
    - and yet refuses to say where he trains MMA and where he was undefeated in wrestling at 119lbs
    - and all of this **** talking towards lightweight, featherweight and batamweight was done on the iCompete forums (where **** talking to fighters is a bannable offense.)

And with all that said and done,

- you still refuse to answer where you train,
    - you still refuse where you have been undefeated in wrestling at 119lbs,
    - and most importantly, you still refuse to answer this question (which can only be answered with a yes or a no):

You (Amp) still haven't answered the most important question: Again, are you willing to meet a lightweight fighter and tell him to his face that he should not dare to be a professional fighter because he's testosterone deficient and too small to be a combat athlete and that he can't punch for **** if we were to find one in your vicinity or someone willing to travel to your area?

You claimed people who are lightweight, featherweight and bantamweight should not be in combat sports. In fact, you openly question whether they should be allowed in any form of professional athletics at all. Moreover, you went so far as to suggest they are testosterone-deficient.

I could understand (to a point, but never respect) if you were a machine, an uber-stud, a fucking Goliath who climbed up to LHW (as you claim to be capable of) and walked over your opposition with ease, like fucking Conan or something. A God's gift to male kind and combat sports.

But you are not. And that alone adds insult to injury. You preached and demand from others physical achievements that you cannot deliver yourself.

Stop ducking and answer the questions.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 1:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *** EDIT ***

Correction. Amp never claimed to be a pro fighter. That was a misread from my part. You can see where I made the mistake below.

*** Another correction. He claimed 15lbs is cake, not 25lbs as I stated before. I misread again. See below. ***

BTW, if this post made by Amp is real, he is in Sterling, VA or close by

Spoiler:

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54803
    Quote Originally Posted by Khun Kao
    Attention Everyone!

I'm promoting my next MuayThai "Smoker" event on Saturday, June 16th in Sterling, VA at Pro-Fitness & Martial Arts Gym. At present, we look to have approximately 12 matches lined up, and we have not yet gotten complete fighter lists from all the participating gyms!

Participating gyms include:

Baltimore San Shou Club
    Fightworks
    Team Lloyd Irvin
    Pro-Fitness Gym
    Hybrid Academy
    VBAMA

Mark your Calendars!!!
    I'll be there

There should be a lightweight dude in that vicinity, and if Amp is a man, he should be able to express exactly what he said here about low-testosterone lightweight fighters to his face. Let's see if he still stands by his opinion.

And just so that no one misses the point:

Quote Originally Posted by Amp Teh Tard
    I just found out why Samoan skulls are so thick..

1000s of years ago, Samoan men used to settle disputes by hitting each with clubs. Obviously, having a thick head and good chin when getting bashed by a club is a good thing. It often resulted in death. Over time, archeologists have documented this, the thin-boned men got weeded out (natural selection) and today we're left with David Tuas and Mark Hunts not only designed to withstand motherfucking club bashes to the head, no wonder they can take padded punches and measly kicks lol.
    *** Here he claims he is a pro fighter. ***

*** THIS WAS A MISTAKE. He said "if fighting was my career", which I read as "fighting was my career."

Honestly, who really can't make 155? All you need to do is get to 165-170 something and just cut 10-25 lbs before the fight. I really don't know anyone that can't make it to 170.. I'm 5'8 and 140 but if fighting was my career, I'd have no problem making it to 170 so I could fight.

Damn, if I really wanted to, I could move up to 190 to fight WW
    *** Amp Teh Tard on how easy it is to cut 15lbs (not 25lbs as I thought before. I sucked at basic arithmetic) ***

Seriously, I really don't understand. Unless you're like a super midget, you should have no problem getting to 170 lbs. Even 5'4 guys should be able to get to 170 so they can cut to 155
    *** here, he claims a pro athlete should be able to get buffed simply to cut weight ***

a pro athlete whose job it is to be in shape should at least be able to get to a muscular 170 to cut to 155
    *** here he says he'll fight as a LHW, due to his unnaturally high level of testosterones. e-dick much? ***

I plan in the future to bulk up to 210 and fight @ LHW. I have pretty high natural test levels.
    *** here talking **** to a featherweight and why sports should not include featherweights and bantamweights ***

No offense, but you're 5'3".

Are there any other sports where a 5'3" man can be competitive? Rugby? Football? Soccer? No, absolutely not.

Why should combat sports be any different?
    *** here he claims to be undefeated in wrestling (I assume HS wrestling) and that he trains MMA and that he will fight in February ***

What do I know about weight cutting? Let's see: I was undefeated in wrestling in high school at 119 lbs.

Training? Yeah, I train. I train MMA and will be having a fight this February.
    *** he claims to train 2 hours every day, 6 days a week. my, my, what a stud!!! ***

I've been training for 4 months and I'm having my first amateur fight coming up (I train 2 hours a day/ 6 days a week) soon.
    *** And he spars!!! Oh my!!! ***

That is unless you.. SPAR!

I get adrenaline and shock every time I get punched in the face really hard which is: every day.

So, in a real life situation with adrenaline and shock, I get to use 100% of my technique.
    *** Check this one out. He claims to be doing Muay Thai (5-23-2007) even though his style field is BJJ and claims to be undefeated in wrestling. What a machine this guy is!!! ***

I just got them removed 5-6 hours ago

How long will it before I can:

A) Spar full-contact?
    B) Hit the bags?
    C) Shadow box?

without risking breaking my jaw.

I do muay thai.
    *** This dude is hard-core!!! ***

=( My dentist said to wait 6 weeks. I'm going to be out of sparring for a while. On the plus side, I can hit the bags. But still, 6 weeks of bag work only =(

Bag work is fun but sparring is like taking ecstasy. Nothing better than getting hit in the jaw then getting your revenge and hitting him in the jaw twice.
    *** back in 5-17-2007 he claims he was planning to go to Thailand... to face Tong Po? ***

Also, how are you guys getting 1,000 dollar flights round trip from the U.S? I'm looking for flights to Thailand from Washington, D.C at JFK or Dulles and getting 1,800 dollar round trips.

One more thing, I have a shellfish allergy. Will it be a problem finding cheap food to eat?

I'm trying to plan all this out for next summer.
    *** here he says GSP is not and will never be as respected as Rampage or Couture ***

It's just my opinion that fighters under 155 lb look like little kids and it's not enjoyable watching little people like that fight. It's the same reason why the HW division is the marquee division in boxing and the LHW and HW divisions are the marquee divisions in MMA. Like it or not, GSP and Sherk will never get the respect that Rampage and Couture get.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 10/29/2007 6:39pm at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 1:35pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This, my friend, is going to be sweet.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 3:23pm

Style: Wrestling, bjj, judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *starts handing out tomatoes

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 4:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    < Grabs popcorn and kicks back in recliner >
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 4:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (Bets a bag of M & Ms the guy never posts in this thread)

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 4:07pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone is gonna get owned.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 4:10pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm torn between popcorn with Old Bay & vinegar...or popcorn with furikaki nori...

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 4:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First:

steller work, Teh El Macho. Very fine work indeed.

Second:
    Orville Redenbacher's Naturals, Buttery Salt and Cracked Pepper popcorn is in order

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 4:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    French fries, old bay and onion dip and a mikey.

Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast