Sponsored Links Spacer Image

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 1:17am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, sorry, I hardly get any protein at all during the day, and I drink chocolate milk and eat as much as I can. I just can't eat that much. I have to trick my body into getting more **** it needs.

EDIT: That's not to say I always drink protein shakes. I don't touch them unless I am regularly working out, and even then it's not every day that I drink them. I'm just saying, I don't eat much compared to other people, so I need help.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 2:18pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Semi-related info:

I went to Costco yesterday, and I found they carry 6lbs bags of EAS Myoplex for $29.99. That's more than double the amount of protein I get with Syntha-6 at $30-something.

EAS Myoplex is a good protein shake in powder, and for that price, if you have a Costco membership, you ought to consider buying your protein there.

I have a membership in BJ's, so I'm gonna check if they carry protein powder as well and see which is cheaper. I can almost double my protein intake now without going broke.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 4:03pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Poop Loops
    Dude, sorry, I hardly get any protein at all during the day, and I drink chocolate milk and eat as much as I can. I just can't eat that much. I have to trick my body into getting more **** it needs.

EDIT: That's not to say I always drink protein shakes. I don't touch them unless I am regularly working out, and even then it's not every day that I drink them. I'm just saying, I don't eat much compared to other people, so I need help.
    I don't quite know who you're apologizing to/addressing here, but you'd be amazing what you can eat if you stop thinking that you "can't". Eat frequently, graze, pick calorie dense meals, and gradually up your calorie increase, rather than just trying to jump from 1800 calories a day to 4000 a day. If you make little jumps of 250 calories a week, in no time you'll be eating big. I've gone from barely 2000 calories a day to well over 5000 a day.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/02/2007 4:19am

Style: Vocals

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I, too, like chocolate milk. Often I'll drink about a liter of it in a day. I noticed that, according to the nutritional information, that this equates to 36 grams of protein. Is that sufficient to make up a large percentage of your daily protein intake, or is it missing something?

Posted On:
    11/06/2007 4:43am

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another whey question: how long is the shelf life do you think?

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    11/06/2007 7:23am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whatever it says on the jug.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12