Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/12/2009 10:22am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With him not being on the register how can I? If this post gets deleted so be it. There are many MA instructors in Poole who could verify this, but as for some kind of physical evidence, I have none.
    It is however, widely known both here in Poole and now in Portsmouth and soon to be in Nottingham.

I wouldn't mind so much if he stuck to teaching adults, but he teaches kids too.

Posted On:
    3/12/2009 10:34am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JLJ View Post
    I trained with him at the same TKD school for a year or so in Poole (TAGB) he is indeed a 1st Dan, a poor to average one at best. The rest of his claims are utter nonsense.

However, what should alarm people is the fact that in 1994 he was sentenced to 3 years and four months for sexually molesting a 10 year old girl for who he was babysitting (he rented a room from her parents). He served his time in Winchester prison.

On his release he moved to Portsmouth. The reason behind his frequent move of venue is the fact that his past at some point tends to catch up with him, I have assisted in this on numerous occasions. I am pretty sure this is why he has also dropped the name Vambudo. It has made him very easy to trace and inform on for the last 10 years or so. A crusade I take up every couple of years or so.

If anyone has any more info on where this guy is, please let it be known here or contact the venue where he teaches and advise them accordingly.

He missed out on being put on the register by a matter of months.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:54 AM ----------

After some further investigation, it would appear he is now operating in the Nottingham area under the name of Golden Phoenix Martial Arts Alliance which teaches the style of Pil Seung Do (where the fook does he get these names from!?)

Hi, since this is an allegation of serious sexual misconduct we require that proof be provided. I will give you several ways such proof can be provided.

1) A scanned newspaper clipping concerning his conviction or sentencing (he can't be sentenced without being convicted)

2) Some sort of official record from the court or police establishing his conviction.

3) The case number and court this matter was heard in so a longstanding bullshido member can call the court to confirm this outcome.

4) The name of the arresting officer who we can then interview.

Posted On:
    3/12/2009 10:50am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have none of these and I'll understand if my post gets deleted. There was a feature in the Daily Echo back in 94, I didn't save it (I wish I had).

The arresting officer is now retired and lives in Spain. I've been down all of these routes before.

Posted On:
    3/12/2009 12:16pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why can't you find a copy of the Daily Echo on file at a library?

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/12/2009 12:35pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have none of these and I'll understand if my post gets deleted. There was a feature in the Daily Echo back in 94, I didn't save it (I wish I had).
    Oh well.

The arresting officer is now retired and lives in Spain. I've been down all of these routes before.
    You know all this but not his name?

Posted On:
    3/12/2009 12:47pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll give it a try, but it's a bit like trying to find a needle in a hay stack, 6 issues per week and I can't remember when in 94 it was.

Given the nature of the allegations, I think it would be best to remove my posts until hard evidence is produced.

I jumped the gun and should have thought it through a bit more. I just get incensed that this nonce is still allowed anywhere near kids.

I have informed the necessary authorities in Nottingham, it's now upto them to take any action they see fit. The Portsmouth authorities saw fit to stop him teaching in all council run facilities after I tipped them off, I can only presume that this was the reason for changing his association name, dropping Vambudo and moving 300 miles north.

It wouldn't take too much digging to find out from the TAGB or his former instructor Malcolm Jones (no longer TAGB). Maybe not hard evidence, but it's something.

---------- Post added at 11:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Oh well.

You know all this but not his name?
    I know his name but what good would it do posting it here?

Strangely enough, the arresting officer's step daughter trained at the same school as Vamplew, hence how we found out so much

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/12/2009 12:50pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As long as you are actively looking. We look for names so we can help not, to run you off the website. Molesting allegations are damaging more so if untrue. It is a stigma people can't shake off regardless of the outcome. That is why we take it seriously and ask for definitive proof.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

I know his name but what good would it do posting it here?

Strangely enough, the arresting officer's step daughter trained at the same school as Vamplew, hence how we found out so much
    Credibility issues.
    Research opportunities.
    Verification of your story.
    Location of police records.

Do you need more reasons?

Posted On:
    3/12/2009 12:55pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How about this. The Echo probably has a newspaper morgue which may have a name file. Similarly if you contact your prosecutor's office you will be able to get an approximate date when the plea and or sentencing was. This is an important issue, please show some inititive.

Posted On:
    3/12/2009 3:13pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    As long as you are actively looking. We look for names so we can help not, to run you off the website. Molesting allegations are damaging more so if untrue. It is a stigma people can't shake off regardless of the outcome. That is why we take it seriously and ask for definitive proof.

---------- Post added at 10:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

Credibility issues.
    Research opportunities.
    Verification of your story.
    Location of police records.

Do you need more reasons?
    I have informed the relevant authorities in Nottingham, which is my main concern. Proving his guilt on an internet forum is not a priority. However, I've opened my mouth so I will try to back up my words. I will post any evidence I find here as I did stir the hornets nest on an internet forum.

I'm a bit surprised at the response here, but as the subject matter is so sensitive I should have known better.

Perhaps a moderator can delete my posts.

---------- Post added at 02:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning View Post
    How about this. The Echo probably has a newspaper morgue which may have a name file. Similarly if you contact your prosecutor's office you will be able to get an approximate date when the plea and or sentencing was. This is an important issue, please show some inititive.
    I have tried the Echo before with no luck. Someone mentioned the library which I hadn't thought of, I'll chase this up.

I'm not sure I would have much luck finding out anything legally as the offence was committed before the sex offenders register was in existence and I am not part of an institution that would benefit from knowing such information (such as a school or similar).

I have informed the local council and the owners of his teaching venues in the Portsmouth area, most of whom followed up with an enquiry and were subsequently able to coroberate what I had told them.

I will endeavour to find some kind of evidence to back up my previous posts.

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    3/12/2009 4:52pm

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Daily Echo's online archive goes back to '99 and is far from complete. I would suggest (politely) that you make a quick phone call to their archive. I'm sure in a matter of this nature they would gladly assist you.

Also, court records AFAIK are open to the public, unless he has changed his name he should be easy to find. What county was he living in when charged? Do you remember?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 PM ----------

If he was arrested in Poole I'm sure this e-mail: community.safety@poole.gov.uk could get you started. Send them an e-mail, explain what your looking for and who they might refer you to for help.

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

Here's another route.

Email
    information@poole.gov.uk

Telephone
    01202 633367

Address
    Freedom Of Information
    Records Manager, Borough of Poole, Civic Centre, Poole
    BH15 2RU

10 minutes on Google baby, and I'm not even on your side of the pond.
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 LastLast