Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/26/2007 6:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay now Im starting to worry that someone might bullshido, this thread for getting so far off track from its original objective. Are we going to continue trying to confirm this guys claims, or should we just make fun of each others silly posts? I like doing both so either is fione with me.

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    10/26/2007 8:44pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jujitsujock
    Okay now Im starting to worry that someone might bullshido, this thread for getting so far off track from its original objective. Are we going to continue trying to confirm this guys claims, or should we just make fun of each others silly posts? I like doing both so either is fione with me.
    Sometimes bullshido proves itself. This guy is obviously inflating his credentials. The question is what do you want to do about it?

Just realized you aren't the OP.

The OP needs to self identify and tell us if he ever trained with the guy and if he may have a personal conflict of interest. Sometimes people are just trying to get us to convict someone because of a personal grudge. His incomplete profile and only 2 posts makes things look bad so far.
    Last edited by WhiteShark; 10/26/2007 8:49pm at .

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    10/26/2007 10:23pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by golsa
    Wait, are you trying to say one was written by a wheelchair bound sociopath whose empathy is only exceeded by his desire to reproduce?
    Well apart from "wheelchair bound" and "sociopath" you're fairly accurate.:XXspider:
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Posted On:
    10/27/2007 5:40am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: combatives

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i trained with Mike Vamplew between 1989 - 1992 in Poole, UK. He was kicked out of our club for teaching tkd without a license / or rank, in addition there was an episode of him harrassing a fellow member of the club.

I recently came across his page and couldn't beleive how so plainly an average martial artist could basically go out and buy a load of qualifications. plus how many 10th dans are 38? the guy is dillusional and for me the very difinition of bullshido so I thought your forum would be interested, hence the post.

cheers,

paul

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/27/2007 1:07pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShark
    Sometimes bullshido proves itself. This guy is obviously inflating his credentials. The question is what do you want to do about it?

Just realized you aren't the OP.

The OP needs to self identify and tell us if he ever trained with the guy and if he may have a personal conflict of interest. Sometimes people are just trying to get us to convict someone because of a personal grudge. His incomplete profile and only 2 posts makes things look bad so far.
    Thanks for the lesson. I will sit back and follow suit and help where I can.

Posted On:
    11/10/2007 4:00am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate, jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i've not met the guy (mike vamplew) but my sensei did, he stayed in the philippines for only a month or so, told my sensei that vambudo is a mixture of karate judo and jiujitsu (at least the rules that he left) but thats all i know ...
    ps. were full contact karate ...

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 6:44am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy does not teach at the University of Portsmouth as he claims - I checked - they have never heard of him. He is also not a current member of the TAGB as he claims. I would like to see a vid of him in action but the link is no longer available but I have seen a photo of him doing a side kick - you'd think with his rank he would have his foot in the correct position.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    1/30/2008 10:36am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some what of an oldish thread but people might like to know that Mike Vamplew is up to :

http://cgi.ebay.com/Mixed-Martial-Ar...QQcmdZViewItem

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/31/2008 1:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Rasslin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did some research on Mike Vamplew that consisted of me typing his name into a Yahoo search.....came up with this:

http://www.ngulproductions.com/money..._interview.php

It's an interview with Mr. Vambudo....apparently he is co-producing a movie called "Money Bag" which is the "First true African martials arts movie."

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/01/2008 4:02pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Rasslin'

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I found a Vamudo video.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKEbkpzwNL8
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast