Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 7:37pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Spinning back kick

It's a nice technique, but a bit slow. I have some difficulties using it except in some special circumstances for that reason.
    The best results i had were as a follow up technique to a missed pick kick or a missed high kick, especially when the opponent retracts the leg for the pick kick or leans back for the high kick.
    Besides that, what are good other opportunities to use that technique in your expierence?

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 8:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by plitschplatsch
    It's a nice technique, but a bit slow. I have some difficulties using it except in some special circumstances for that reason.
    The best results i had were as a follow up technique to a missed pick kick or a missed high kick, especially when the opponent retracts the leg for the pick kick or leans back for the high kick.
    Besides that, what are good other opportunities to use that technique in your expierence?
    You didn't search for this one did you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994