Our Sponsors:

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    11/09/2007 12:08pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is no such thing as Koga Ryu authenticity :)

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    11/09/2007 12:11pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everyone does know that the Black Dragon Society in Ashida Kim's organization and the Cape Ninjitsu Federation guys claim him as the grandmaster.... right?

Kim's been punk and therefore these guys have by association.

Posted On:
    11/09/2007 2:16pm

Style: chaos

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We have all the articles from Van Stoffel anyone want this info . Contact Master Aguiar III at masteraguiar@yahoo.com .

Posted On:
    11/09/2007 2:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Sam thanks for the mail . Please contact us at anytime for anything you need sir.

Posted On:
    11/09/2007 2:21pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please mail me a copy of the articles at my business address. Its on my letterhead.

Posted On:
    11/09/2007 2:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ, SCA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lamokio
    We have all the articles from Van Stoffel anyone want this info . Contact Master Aguiar III at masteraguiar@yahoo.com .
    I have e-mailed him and I'm waiting for him to send me coppies of the ownership documentation so I can go to the media with this.

Because of isolation martial artists in South Africa have been the victims of scams for many years. A very low percentage of South Africans have access to the internet as it is, so we have been exploited by many bullshidoka with seemingly legitimate qualifications. Because of this many legitimate teachers don't want to make waves if a fraudster is found as MA is not very popular here as it is, but this is a double edged sword as it opens the market for "Masters" of all kinds. Thus I have started my campaign against bullshidoka over here, not that I'm perfect or the right person for the job, it's just the right thing to do.

About the authenticity of Koga Ryu; I have no qualms of calling a spade a spade, I have trained in the art for 3 years, and it is in my oppinion not ninjitsu at all, and I have never thought of myself as a ninja anyway, I think that the name should change. It is a modern combat art, that's all. Whether it's good or not I don't know a few techniques work others don't, IRL I always fall back on my Judo and Boxing training... people don't "Lunge Punch" unless they are really drunk.:jihad1:

That being said there are a lot of ligitimate and highly respected MA teachers in South Africa.

Storm Child, you could always write an article on Mr. Van Vuuren and submit it on Bullshido. We would love to know more about Ashida Kim's South African buddy.

I'll definitely post a article about Mr. Stoffel van Vuuren when I've got all my facts straight.

Posted On:
    11/09/2007 3:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by StormChild
    I have e-mailed him and I'm waiting for him to send me coppies of the ownership documentation so I can go to the media with this.

Because of isolation martial artists in South Africa have been the victims of scams for many years. A very low percentage of South Africans have access to the internet as it is, so we have been exploited by many bullshidoka with seemingly legitimate qualifications. Because of this many legitimate teachers don't want to make waves if a fraudster is found as MA is not very popular here as it is, but this is a double edged sword as it opens the market for "Masters" of all kinds. Thus I have started my campaign against bullshidoka over here, not that I'm perfect or the right person for the job, it's just the right thing to do.

About the authenticity of Koga Ryu; I have no qualms of calling a spade a spade, I have trained in the art for 3 years, and it is in my oppinion not ninjitsu at all, and I have never thought of myself as a ninja anyway, I think that the name should change. It is a modern combat art, that's all. Whether it's good or not I don't know a few techniques work others don't, IRL I always fall back on my Judo and Boxing training... people don't "Lunge Punch" unless they are really drunk.:jihad1:

That being said there are a lot of ligitimate and highly respected MA teachers in South Africa.

I'll definitely post a article about Mr. Stoffel van Vuuren when I've got all my facts straight.

I'm the one who e-mailed you what documentation do you need.:qright4:

Posted On:
    11/09/2007 4:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please mail me a copy of the articles at my business address. Its on my letterhead.
    What doc's do you need. Send William an e-mail if it is confidential. If not tell us what you need.

Posted On:
    11/09/2007 5:42pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sense of humor Sam? more to the point......a Sense of irony? I saw one for sale on Craig's list if yer interested. :new_popco

Posted On:
    11/12/2007 12:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stoffel is another so called master but with out lineage. Another snake oil salesman
    Attached Images  
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 LastLast