Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 2:21pm

Style: chaos

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He threw in with Felkoff and Ashida Kim and Van Vureen. We had a massive argument with day and Felkoff he an ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 2:41pm

Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Koga Ninja - forever!!!

It occurs to me, in regards to Koga Ninjutsu, that no matter how many times Koga Ryu is absolutely 100% proven to have died with Fujita Seika, and probably well before, as time passes a new Koga Ninja will appear, and everyone will believe in Koga once more.

It's like a bad virus. You thought you vaccinated against it, yet there it is...

http://shinobimagazine.proboards66.c...ead=1183554016

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 2:55pm

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjoo
    It occurs to me, in regards to Koga Ninjutsu, that no matter how many times Koga Ryu is absolutely 100% proven to have died with Fujita Seika, and probably well before, as time passes a new Koga Ninja will appear, and everyone will believe in Koga once more.

It's like a bad virus. You thought you vaccinated against it, yet there it is...

http://shinobimagazine.proboards66.c...ead=1183554016
    Jinichi Kawakami is considered to be about as authentic as Hatsumi. What I love about saying this is that both ways of reading it handily bake the average Bujinkan noodle.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 7:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyebeams
    Jinichi Kawakami is considered to be about as authentic as Hatsumi. What I love about saying this is that both ways of reading it handily bake the average Bujinkan noodle.
    Say what? In what way?

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 8:06pm

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjoo
    Say what? In what way?
    Each has an equally legitimate claim to teaching a historical ninjutsu tradition.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 10:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by eyebeams
    Each has an equally legitimate claim to teaching a historical ninjutsu tradition.
    Oh no! My noodle is getting baked DAMN YOU EYEBEAMS!!! YOU BASTARD! :qleft3::angry4:

Posted On:
    10/29/2007 11:16pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damn Stoffer's frozen dinner and Koga Ninja inc. laid the law down to Bill!!! "In South africa ve have a name for dis type of combat... no rules, no bullshit".... Buya!! I am guessing Bill will back off now for Stoffer is obviously a stone cold, grandmaster Koga killer!!! A PHD with an attitude.

Alas I am a grandmaster and koga ninja and have about as much legitmacy as anyone else to say this and that makes me feel good. Brothers we are all grandmasters and Koga ninjas! You can pave the road with all the grandmasters and Ninjas. You could start a directory! Punch a guy in the face.... but use a shuko and you are practicing the exotic art of the Koga Ninja.

Man. It is sad what martial arts has become. Adults don't really know better.

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 8:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387
    Damn Stoffer's frozen dinner and Koga Ninja inc. laid the law down to Bill!!! "In South africa ve have a name for dis type of combat... no rules, no bullshit".... Buya!! I am guessing Bill will back off now for Stoffer is obviously a stone cold, grandmaster Koga killer!!! A PHD with an attitude.

Alas I am a grandmaster and koga ninja and have about as much legitmacy as anyone else to say this and that makes me feel good. Brothers we are all grandmasters and Koga ninjas! You can pave the road with all the grandmasters and Ninjas. You could start a directory! Punch a guy in the face.... but use a shuko and you are practicing the exotic art of the Koga Ninja.

**** :qleft3::sad8::sad8::sad8:Stoffel van vureen **** Felkoff and Day . All they master's of is geritol and penis pump's

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 8:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387

Wear did you hear that simon Felkoff's a ***** he will alway's be a ***** . i listened to 20 minutes of blabber from Felkoff **** him . Simon i talked to him directly at least he called Stoffel pussied out . Your all girlie men PUSSIES

Posted On:
    10/30/2007 9:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lamokio
    Wear did you hear that simon Felkoff's a ***** he will alway's be a ***** . i listened to 20 minutes of blabber from Felkoff **** him . Simon i talked to him directly at least he called Stoffel pussied out . Your all girlie men PUSSIES
    Everytime I hear the guys name I think of lasagna, its horrible.
    Why did you guys get into it with that group? Don't they have a different lineage to Keehan?
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast