Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 8:14am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes.....as i've said before, my teacher has included techniques from other arts. What you have to realise is that ninjutsu borrowed many of its techniques from other arts and merely perfected them. The style that i do is very modernised and includes the best elements and techniques of other styles, including the bujinkan style of ninjutsu....which is regarded as having the most superior postures.

Our style incorporates the "up close and personal" attack/defence strategies of the koga style of ninja as well....hence it strikes a balance between the best of all martial arts. My shihan's goal has been to create and constantly modify this style of ninjutsu to fill many of the loopholes found in all martial arts, even though no martial art will ever complete.

I'm afraid that i'm not very clued up about credentials, certificates etc. and i have no interest in that. My style of ninjutsu may not be regarded as pure, or authentic by many....and i'm ok with that, as are all the other students in the school who train with me.

By the way shmuel, i agree with what i read in that passage.....and maybe you're right about what you said....and maybe you're not. Either way, I will call it ninjutsu...authentic or not...and so will the rest of the students in our school. And no, i'm not in denial.....i do see your point of view and i respect it, even though i may not agree with it.

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 8:16am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    anyway, you've all made your points and i thank you for your input

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 10:22am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Time to break out the Bullshit translator.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phoenix
    Yes.....as i've said before, my teacher has included techniques from other arts. What you have to realise is that ninjutsu borrowed many of its techniques from other arts and merely perfected them. The style that i do is very modernised and includes the best elements and techniques of other styles, including the bujinkan style of ninjutsu....which is regarded as having the most superior postures.
    Means:
    My teacher or his teacher created this art from scratch, borrowing from what they read about the bujinkan and other arts. Then they added in some other arts like Aikido and called it Ninjitsu to make them feel cool.

Our style incorporates the "up close and personal" attack/defence strategies of the koga style of ninja as well....hence it strikes a balance between the best of all martial arts. My shihan's goal has been to create and constantly modify this style of ninjutsu to fill many of the loopholes found in all martial arts, even though no martial art will ever complete.
    Means:
    Even the last proclaimed head of Koga Ninjitsu said that the art would die with him, and I can't show a link between him and my teacher in South Africa, I believe we know what ninjas used as their style in the koga preficture back in the 1500s.

I'm afraid that i'm not very clued up about credentials, certificates etc. and i have no interest in that. My style of ninjutsu may not be regarded as pure, or authentic by many....and i'm ok with that, as are all the other students in the school who train with me.
    . . . Either way, I will call it ninjutsu...authentic or not...and so will the rest of the students in our school. And no, i'm not in denial..
    Means:

I don't have a clue what I'm saying, I'm talking out my ass. Just let me be, I want to run around wearing black pretending I'm a Ninja and will pay someone to feed my fantasies. Others in my school share my delusions, and I draw comfort from being one of these sheep. Yes I'm in denial.

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 1:19pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What's funny is that in a year or three you will look back on all this and shake your head, chiding yourself for having been duped; Having spent so much time on so little substance. You will go through the various stages of shock and disbelief until you finally come to the moment of clarity. Then guilt. Then some kind of rebirth as a new messenger.

It's happened here dozens of times. And those are just the ones we know about. There are countless others that sit quietly shaking thier heads behind the keyboard too embarassed to confess the very things that we have seen many times over.

We'll be waiting.

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 1:59pm

Style: chaos

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

FROM THE DESK OF WILLIAM AGUIAR III

From: "isat716" <blackdragon@isat.co.za> View Contact Details View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
    To: "bill aguiar" <masteraguiar@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Re: B.D.F.S. MASTER BILL AGUIAR
    Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:52:27 -0700

GREETINGS FROM S.A

Thank you for responding to my letter and await your letter.

I have been on leave and only returned today so just a friendly Hi!

Regards

Stoffel van Vuuren

----- Original Message -----
    To: <blackdragon@isat.co.za>
    Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 6:42 AM
    Subject: B.D.F.S. MASTER BILL AGUIAR

> Mr.Vuuren, I have recived your letter ABOUT YOUR
    > B.D.F.S.. WE WILL BE SENDING YOU A RETURN LETTER.
    > It will state how and what you will need to do to be
    > part of us.
    > this is my e-mail masteraguiar@yahoo.com
    > thak you,Master Bill Aguiar of B.D.F.S./C.D.F.S.

From: "isat716" <blackdragon@isat.co.za> View Contact Details View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
    Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 22:08:03 -0700

Dear Master Aguiar,

Thank You for e-mail and as mentioned had been looking forward for the
    letter via post.

The possibility of attending seminar is not a problem however the dates
    and
    venue I need to see if it is possible.
    As you are aware our currency is not good at present and so funds have
    to be
    raised timeously.
    I do have some airmail's available and wanted to utilized it to
    possible
    bring you to our country in the near distant further.

Secondly if possible do you have any additional info available except
    what
    is on the WebPages about yourself and info on the BDFS and also CDFS?

Also have you decide what fees and my involvement within the
    organisation
    will
    be? Please this is only questions that I have right now.
    What will happen with the BDFS in south africa as it stands right now?

Kindly can you e-mail info , ranking structures , Grand Counsel Yes /
    No ,
    is there any present any person/s affiliated to yourselves or is there
    schools that belongs to yourself in south africa?

As mentioned my martial art goals is to ensure I only have the best for
    my
    students at hart and give the best.
    It is maybe a good thing that the Internet came to light as it
    eliminates
    all the false and self made Grandmasters around the world.

This brings me to another point: My status is that of Grandmaster
    Region 9 -
    Africa Continent and will this remain or will my status change?

Awaiting you reply to my questions?

Greetings

Master Stoffel van Vuuren
    To: "isat716" <blackdragon@isat.co.za>
    Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 8:24 AM

> MR.Vuuren, I havent forgot about you, I have been very
    > busy Im sorry for the delay. I will be working on your
    > letter this week, hang tight its comming.
    > Master Bill Aguiar OF THE BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING
    > SOCIETY p.s what would you think about attending a
    > seminar with us?

From: "stoffel" <blackdragon@isat.co.za> View Contact Details View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
    To: masteraguiar@yahoo.com
    Subject: BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY - SOUTH AFRICA
    Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 02:57:37 +0200
    Dear Master Aquiar,

Greetings from South Africa.

I write this e-mail purely to access if we could built a Mutual Relationship as fellow Martial Artist and also since both parties represent the BDFS International.

I suggest that you peruse my website and also achievements Internationally and involvement with reputable Martial Artists.

I do not request any rank agreement or affiliations but purely since I had the BDFS Badges copy-right in S A and also the Kanji badge feel that I could be of assistance to get them to you for resale on website.

Also enquire about having copies available of Count Dante ( Keenan) printed here and posted on my website. I could also link up with your website from this side.

Dear Master:

I trust you will have a open mind reading this e-mail as I have manage to get over 1200 students in S A alone affiliated and we have now enter the Ultimate Fighting Arena in South Africa under the BDFS Banner and have produced three Champions that will travel to Japan shortly to fight there as well.

We also do voluntary work at schools for the disable Children and Adults.
    We also are involved with Reach For A Dream to give last requests to the needy
    We have teams of student that assist the Aged on pay-day to go shopping without being mugged.

My motto has always been to give back to the community as much possible and in return I have been blessed.

I have also been awarded a Ph.D. from Venezuela - Caracas - 2001
    and during 2004 from the American Martial Arts College my D.Sc.

As you will see this is just a short list of achievements and trust you will also see that by standing together and YES you still remains the Ultimate Grandmaster of BDFS, we can become again a Federation that is Accepted in the Fighting Arena and by many students Internationally.

I trust this e-mail reach you the way it was intended for.

Regards

Soke Stoffel van Vuuren [Ph.D] [D.Sc.]
    Grandmaster BDFS - SA
    Regional Director AFMA

From: "stoffel" <blackdragon@isat.co.za> View Contact Details View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
    Subject: Follow-Up E-mail 31/03/2004
    Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:48:37 +0200
    Dear Master Aguiar,

Just a short follow-up e-mail to share more info and ideas:

I will on my website will give you full recognition that you are the Supreme Master for BDFS
    I will grant access to all my literature and DVD`s to your disposal
    Any Yodansha Gradings will be signed by both of us so there will be some funds coming your way
    Badges sold and books will be percentage share obviously only once I reach $100-00 or more to safe on postal costs
    You will issue me with new BDFS certificates from your side acknowledge my rank at present only and not grading as such
    I will re-issue all your students with certificates from my side and also get them listed on website
    If you have any potential fighters that wish to take part in Ultimate Fighting let me know with names and weight to see if I could assist

Any new student that affiliate will be made aware of the BDFS International Lineage and they will have the opportunity to liase and possible plan trips out your way - again generating funds for you.

I simply want to be Good Brothers in Training as both of us believes we are doing good to all men and the BDFS especially from your side can only benefit.

Personally this will generate large opportunities of funds coming your way and I only want recognition from you as being part and one of the Grandmasters of BDFS International.

I don`y asked for any monies for the idea and don`t will not asked funds to give all your Black Belts recognition from my side either, just that we put the past away and together move forward as one federation?

I trust once again you will reconsider my proposal with an open mind as this create a new market for you and trust me I have in place all resources to get you recognition and equipment already with the BDFS Logo Branded available. I only want to get the booklet going as well due to demands from student over the Globe.

Brother In Training

Stoffel van Vuuren
    South Africa

From: "Stoffel Van Vuuren" <blackdragon@isat.co.za> View Contact Details View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
    Subject: Re: Fw: Ashida Kim
    Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:37:03 +0200

Dear Soke,

I have distance myself from Ashida Kim and now need to know what the level of action will be to get going and grow the BDFS International?

As mentioned I have National schools and International Instructors affiliated to me.

My website is outdated and will wait to see the reply from yourself and then will update the relevant information.

So please reply and let me know how you foresee our friendship and working relationship and what function I will have or do under you
    wing?

I wait in anticipation.

Stoffel van Vuuren. PhD D.Sc
    8th Degree - Jonin Level

From: "Stoffel Van Vuuren" <blackdragon@isat.co.za> View Contact Details View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
    Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:18:49 +0200

Dear Soke,

I decided about two months ago to go on my own and run the BDFS International as a company.

I teach full time at present and feel that I need somebody that can contribute and give credentials that is acceptable to the Martial Community.

So, if you feel you we can be one team and give growth I welcome you alternatively I will run with the infrastructure in place.

As mentioned I have three DVD available that is to international Standards however the only negative is that our formats don`t play in some of your machines.

I also have the BDFS logo and BDFS Kanji`a available in Black with Gold and Black with Red.

Also have the screening for the BDFS Logo as worn by Count Dante during his interviews for shirts and Gi tops.

Have double breasts jackets with the BDFS logo on pocket for sale, and caps with BDFS logo.

Have also done sample for Ties that can be worn with jackets.

I would asked if you decide to join forces to obtain copies of tapes that is available of Count Dante and in turn I will gladly send you copies of mine.

We will have to format uniformity in I D Cards, Certificates, Awards, etc. to ensure we are one.

This is my idea of unity and trust it will meet with your perusal AND approval.

I await you reply,

Stoffel
    South Africa

To: Stoffel Van Vuuren
    Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 6:18 PM

I would like to know the what when and whys of your break of you and ashida
    thanks

Subject: Re: Fw: BDFS
    Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:44:56 +0200

Dear Sir,

I`am of the opinion that we have since or first e-mail being mis-interoperated life goals.

I`am also of the opinion that you want to make funds out of me whilst in fact I`am the one doing all the good out there.

I`am also disappointed that the first opportunity you claim Royalties from me, whilst I stay in a country were we don`t believe in such business dealings.

I`am also convinced that my linage can be traced back to Japan and not USA! Also Count Dante as you call him is not the only person who have been appointed to be G M for the BDFS?
    I also can produce proof from the Fraternity of the Black Dragon Council of which I have been inducted 2000.

So I trust you will see why I`am so frustrated by your inability to see my vision rather than you trying now to make money out of me? Is that the way all Martial Artists in USA work?
    I have studied from many institutes and have achieved two Doctorate Degrees and also have my LLB in Law?

Now under the Roman Law that is also your law you have no rights to claim funds from me.

So unless you are willing to take the top seat and be recognised as the Ultimate Grandmaster then I think we will stop any correspondence with immediate effect.

My website will be upgraded shortly as well and you will see I`am not claiming to be the Supreme Master or any or title for that matter but simply to give the many persons who want the TRUTH and LINAGE of BDFS INTERNATIONAL information base.

So unless you have the proof that you have been appointed by the Ancient Grandmaster Council of the BDFS as the Supreme Master I feel that we should join or energy rather than trying to make money from each other.

Also please take the opportunity to seek Legal Info and you will see that I`am not in any way breaking Royalty Laws?????????????

Greetings

Stoffel
    South Africa

Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 3:36 PM

there are manny things to speak about but right now im not varry happy with you useing my logs and making guidlines to a orginazation you are not part of yet and if we were to work somthing out you already need to pay me roalties for things you have sold under my logo in the past...
    there still is much to talk about

From: "Prof. Stoffel van Vuuren" <blackdragon@isat.co.za> View Contact Details View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
    Subject: CountDante.com Contact - BDFS South Africa
    Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:46:35 +0200
    Dear Bill,

I write after Dr.Lawrence Day have become a friend unto me and we have shared our thoughts and it is time that we put OUR differences aside and speak and see if we can meet somewhere in the middle and maybe start I friendship.

I have completely sever all ties with Ashida Kim however my website had not been updated however my webmaster promised it will be done by next Monday? We will see about that.

I need to tell you that I have put you up as one of my links and trust this is in order????

My thought are as follows if you want me to do any changes to my website or promote any products please don`t hesitate to contact me.

I asked you to keep an open mind when reading this e-mail and trust it is received the way it is intended.

Greetings,

Stoffel van Vuuren
    South Africa

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 2:01pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

THE LAST E-MAIL BETWEEN MASTER AGUIAR AND STOFFEL VAN VUREEN

From: "Stoffel van Vuuren" <blackdragon@isat.co.za> View Contact Details View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
    Subject: Re: CountDante.com Contact -
    Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:23:19 -0700
    William,

Again you get offence and defensive and miss the whole point!!!!!!!!!

You the one who started this again after two years on your website calling me names.

Secondly you keep associating me with Ashida, Barron, Floyd whilst I don`t even know these MOTHER FUCKERS and my connection to Ashida Kim is purely a Friend in the USA and not my Master or Grandmaster or any other TITLES you may call him.

Tell you what here is who I`am associated:

Dr Michael Felkoff - Personal Friend and Personal Training Partner of Dante

Dr Lawrence Day - Personal Instructor of Dante

Bishop David Cooper

Dr Ernie Reynolds

Now if you can find the archives you will see that they are original true BDFS Members and actually the lineage as you call it run were, with us as a group.

William, also will contact Dante`s family and wife to clear this even further up for you with letters and the nesaccary documents.

I HAVE STATED BEFORE AND AGAIN,

YES THREATS CAN BE CALLED THAT, HOWEVER IF YOU READ MY MAISL IT WAS BASED ON FRIENDSHIP AND REACHING OUT TO YOU AS A FRIEND AND A GRANDMASTER.

SECONDLY I DON`T CLIAM LIKE ASHIDA THAT I`AM THE SUPREME ULTIMATE GRANDMASTER OF THE BDFS ON ANY OTHER FEDERATION,

THIRDLY IF WE JOIN FORCES THEN WE CAN SORT ALL THE NAMES THAT YOU SAY I` AM ASSOCAITED WITH OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL, AND STRENGHT IS WHAT WE HAVE BUILT UP OVER THE YEARS AND YOU WILL SEE IF WE CAN SIT AROUND ONE TABLE AND I BRING ALL THE BDFS MEMBERS IN YOU WILL AS WE ARE RIGHT NOW THE BIGGEST STRONGEST FEDERATION IN THE WORLD,

Yes, William as I said before I don`t want to be called the Supreme Grandmaster of the BDFS we have told you before that position you can have, I have merely worked to get all the styles and there federations under one banner and on Instructors, students and federations in one basket we are the strongest in members and knowledge.

On your comment of Executive Outcome, I`am a active member in South Africa and are actually busy with a Lawsuit against DRC fro owing us $1 000 000-00 on work done but as usual no payment.

For years now have been on this topic and never do i firstly get involve with MUD SLUGGING but it always comes from abroad and then it gets nasty, that is why about one and a half year ago asked you if we can link the websites you said what ever and I added your website Count Dante, and when it were down I made a offer to buy it and give it back to you and Dr Lawrence Day played a major role to get this done for me in USA, but you not even aware of this.

William all I asked in the end is come aboard as the Supreme Grandmaster of the BDFS, we will all fall under you so it is not a power struggle just let us put this under the table once and for all.

Then I have stopped selling the BDFS Dante Book almost two years ago,

Ashida Kim had been told to stop using the BDFS name and certificates

Then on the rest of names you mentioned **** William don`t know any of them, or want to know any they all sound like a bunch of *****`s and money snakes.

So let me know and reply soonest please.

Regards

Stoffel van Vuuren
    South Africa

To: Stoffel van Vuuren
    Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 3:51 PM

Who the **** are you to tell me what I should and shoudn't do. My lineage goes back to Robert Trias and Edmund Parker and the John Timothy Keehan and then my dad William V Aguiar JR. They are all grand Master's were's your lineage.

Send me your credential's and I'll decide what I will do with it. I'm The Supreme Grand Master of the Black Dragon Fighting Society not you. I'll just fuckin sue the **** out of you like I'm doing to Ashida Kim and Barron Sheppard and Floyd Webb.

As for personal combat Stoffel you don't want that . You know what your problem is that somone's pulling you fuckin string's. Nobody want's to fight me you better go and trim that mustache and get a fuckin brain cell. It's really funny that I sue Ashida Kim and everybody sending me e-mail's. Trying to tell me what I should do and not to do.

Look you wanna get on board get on board you want to get sued fine we'll go that route. Look i've bought the World's Deadliest Fighting Secret's from your web site threw Ashida Kim Web site that's conspiracy to De-fraud you wanna go that route fine.

How's this for a fight banner it will read. ME HITTING YOU AND YOU HITTING THE GROUND.

Look I got a couple of boy's from executive outcome's to come down their and close you down. And they don't **** around. So your idle threat's don't impress me I can reach out and touch you easily.

I'm sick of your demand's

I'm the SUPREME GRAND MASTER OF THE BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY. And if I don't recognize you no one will.

Stoffel van Vuuren <blackdragon@isat.co.za> wrote:

William,

You respond is typical to what I expected and now I have decided that I will let the Martial Arts World know who the fraud is.

Firstly can you produce a Judan Certificate?
    Who gave you the Rank?
    Who appointed you Grandmaster of the BDFS?
    When and who co-signed that appointment?
    Do you have any of the original members still with you?

Just who gave you the right to call yourself the SUPREME GRANDMASTER OF THE BDFS?

Please produce copies and send it to me personal address in South Africa so it can be verified and if it is all legitimate then only will I remove all the BDFS Logo`s and we will then use the original name which you know you don`t and have no right to claim.

So William, and if any of your hobbo`s make any threats I will challenge you as Grandmaster to South Africa to a fight that will never be forgotten we call it - NO RULE NO MERCY NO SURRENDER NO BULLSHIT.

You fight with the wrong ppl who actually have the same vision as you and call us frauds and all the names and treats but sit down like a adult for a moment and see that for the last 14 years together with your Dad - God Rest His Soul had tried to make the BDFS and restore it to what it were and can be again. No you want to play GOD!

Stoffel van Vuuren
    South Africa

Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 1:14 PM

YOU ARE NOT IN THE BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY YOU NEED TO TAKE IT ALL DOWN

Dear William,

Again after a long absence visited your website and may I mention it is listed under my links as a friend,
    noticed you again going at me on the forum??? Also, I no longer are or is part of Ashida Kim in any way, and wish not to be mentioned as his friend!!!!!

Now, as I mutual friend this is shocking to say the least and even greater offensive as you will see under the Affiliates Names on my website all the Original Surviving Members of Count Dante himself and personal Friends is on our Board of Masters, who can actually produce original certificates signed by DAnte?

So I again say I don`t have a problem with you or any members of the BDFS in Fall River, and wish you will stop this in fighting.

I have also instructed my webmaster to remove your BDFS badge however the OLD BADGE WILL REMAIN, and the name BDFS - I will remain as well.

So William again I reach my hand to you take it and let us be friends or hit it away and that will the last time I will extend my friendship.

Regards

Prof. Stoffel van Vuuren

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 2:16pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lamokio
    Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2002 21:52:27 -0700

GREETINGS FROM S.A

Thank you for responding to my letter and await your letter.

I have been on leave and only returned today so just a friendly Hi!

Regards

Stoffel van Vuuren

To: <blackdragon@isat.co.za>
    Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 6:42 AM
    Subject: B.D.F.S. MASTER BILL AGUIAR

> Mr.Vuuren, I have recived your letter ABOUT YOUR
    > B.D.F.S.. WE WILL BE SENDING YOU A RETURN LETTER.
    > It will state how and what you will need to do to be
    > part of us.
    > this is my e-mail masteraguiar@yahoo.com
    > thak you,Master Bill Aguiar of B.D.F.S./C.D.F.S.

Date: Sun, 21 Jul 2002 22:08:03 -0700

Dear Master Aguiar,

Thank You for e-mail and as mentioned had been looking forward for the
    letter via post.

The possibility of attending seminar is not a problem however the dates
    and
    venue I need to see if it is possible.
    As you are aware our currency is not good at present and so funds have
    to be
    raised timeously.
    I do have some airmail's available and wanted to utilized it to
    possible
    bring you to our country in the near distant further.

Secondly if possible do you have any additional info available except
    what
    is on the WebPages about yourself and info on the BDFS and also CDFS?

Also have you decide what fees and my involvement within the
    organisation
    will
    be? Please this is only questions that I have right now.
    What will happen with the BDFS in south africa as it stands right now?

Kindly can you e-mail info , ranking structures , Grand Counsel Yes /
    No ,
    is there any present any person/s affiliated to yourselves or is there
    schools that belongs to yourself in south africa?

As mentioned my martial art goals is to ensure I only have the best for
    my
    students at hart and give the best.
    It is maybe a good thing that the Internet came to light as it
    eliminates
    all the false and self made Grandmasters around the world.

This brings me to another point: My status is that of Grandmaster
    Region 9 -
    Africa Continent and will this remain or will my status change?

Awaiting you reply to my questions?

Greetings

Master Stoffel van Vuuren
    To: "isat716" <blackdragon@isat.co.za>
    Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2002 8:24 AM

> MR.Vuuren, I havent forgot about you, I have been very
    > busy Im sorry for the delay. I will be working on your
    > letter this week, hang tight its comming.
    > Master Bill Aguiar OF THE BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING
    > SOCIETY p.s what would you think about attending a
    > seminar with us?

Subject: BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY - SOUTH AFRICA
    Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 02:57:37 +0200
    Dear Master Aquiar,

Greetings from South Africa.

I write this e-mail purely to access if we could built a Mutual Relationship as fellow Martial Artist and also since both parties represent the BDFS International.

I suggest that you peruse my website and also achievements Internationally and involvement with reputable Martial Artists.

I do not request any rank agreement or affiliations but purely since I had the BDFS Badges copy-right in S A and also the Kanji badge feel that I could be of assistance to get them to you for resale on website.

Also enquire about having copies available of Count Dante ( Keenan) printed here and posted on my website. I could also link up with your website from this side.

Dear Master:

I trust you will have a open mind reading this e-mail as I have manage to get over 1200 students in S A alone affiliated and we have now enter the Ultimate Fighting Arena in South Africa under the BDFS Banner and have produced three Champions that will travel to Japan shortly to fight there as well.

We also do voluntary work at schools for the disable Children and Adults.
    We also are involved with Reach For A Dream to give last requests to the needy
    We have teams of student that assist the Aged on pay-day to go shopping without being mugged.

My motto has always been to give back to the community as much possible and in return I have been blessed.

I have also been awarded a Ph.D. from Venezuela - Caracas - 2001
    and during 2004 from the American Martial Arts College my D.Sc.

As you will see this is just a short list of achievements and trust you will also see that by standing together and YES you still remains the Ultimate Grandmaster of BDFS, we can become again a Federation that is Accepted in the Fighting Arena and by many students Internationally.

I trust this e-mail reach you the way it was intended for.

Regards

Soke Stoffel van Vuuren [Ph.D] [D.Sc.]
    Grandmaster BDFS - SA
    Regional Director AFMA

Subject: Follow-Up E-mail 31/03/2004
    Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:48:37 +0200
    Dear Master Aguiar,

Just a short follow-up e-mail to share more info and ideas:

I will on my website will give you full recognition that you are the Supreme Master for BDFS
    I will grant access to all my literature and DVD`s to your disposal
    Any Yodansha Gradings will be signed by both of us so there will be some funds coming your way
    Badges sold and books will be percentage share obviously only once I reach $100-00 or more to safe on postal costs
    You will issue me with new BDFS certificates from your side acknowledge my rank at present only and not grading as such
    I will re-issue all your students with certificates from my side and also get them listed on website
    If you have any potential fighters that wish to take part in Ultimate Fighting let me know with names and weight to see if I could assist

Any new student that affiliate will be made aware of the BDFS International Lineage and they will have the opportunity to liase and possible plan trips out your way - again generating funds for you.

I simply want to be Good Brothers in Training as both of us believes we are doing good to all men and the BDFS especially from your side can only benefit.

Personally this will generate large opportunities of funds coming your way and I only want recognition from you as being part and one of the Grandmasters of BDFS International.

I don`y asked for any monies for the idea and don`t will not asked funds to give all your Black Belts recognition from my side either, just that we put the past away and together move forward as one federation?

I trust once again you will reconsider my proposal with an open mind as this create a new market for you and trust me I have in place all resources to get you recognition and equipment already with the BDFS Logo Branded available. I only want to get the booklet going as well due to demands from student over the Globe.

Brother In Training

Stoffel van Vuuren
    South Africa

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 14:37:03 +0200

Dear Soke,

I have distance myself from Ashida Kim and now need to know what the level of action will be to get going and grow the BDFS International?

As mentioned I have National schools and International Instructors affiliated to me.

My website is outdated and will wait to see the reply from yourself and then will update the relevant information.

So please reply and let me know how you foresee our friendship and working relationship and what function I will have or do under you
    wing?

I wait in anticipation.

Stoffel van Vuuren. PhD D.Sc
    8th Degree - Jonin Level

Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 14:18:49 +0200

Dear Soke,

I decided about two months ago to go on my own and run the BDFS International as a company.

I teach full time at present and feel that I need somebody that can contribute and give credentials that is acceptable to the Martial Community.

So, if you feel you we can be one team and give growth I welcome you alternatively I will run with the infrastructure in place.

As mentioned I have three DVD available that is to international Standards however the only negative is that our formats don`t play in some of your machines.

I also have the BDFS logo and BDFS Kanji`a available in Black with Gold and Black with Red.

Also have the screening for the BDFS Logo as worn by Count Dante during his interviews for shirts and Gi tops.

Have double breasts jackets with the BDFS logo on pocket for sale, and caps with BDFS logo.

Have also done sample for Ties that can be worn with jackets.

I would asked if you decide to join forces to obtain copies of tapes that is available of Count Dante and in turn I will gladly send you copies of mine.

We will have to format uniformity in I D Cards, Certificates, Awards, etc. to ensure we are one.

This is my idea of unity and trust it will meet with your perusal AND approval.

I await you reply,

Stoffel
    South Africa

Sent: Monday, October 11, 2004 6:18 PM

I would like to know the what when and whys of your break of you and ashida
    thanks

Subject: Re: Fw: BDFS
    Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 16:44:56 +0200

Dear Sir,

I`am of the opinion that we have since or first e-mail being mis-interoperated life goals.

I`am also of the opinion that you want to make funds out of me whilst in fact I`am the one doing all the good out there.

I`am also disappointed that the first opportunity you claim Royalties from me, whilst I stay in a country were we don`t believe in such business dealings.

I`am also convinced that my linage can be traced back to Japan and not USA! Also Count Dante as you call him is not the only person who have been appointed to be G M for the BDFS?
    I also can produce proof from the Fraternity of the Black Dragon Council of which I have been inducted 2000.

So I trust you will see why I`am so frustrated by your inability to see my vision rather than you trying now to make money out of me? Is that the way all Martial Artists in USA work?
    I have studied from many institutes and have achieved two Doctorate Degrees and also have my LLB in Law?

Now under the Roman Law that is also your law you have no rights to claim funds from me.

So unless you are willing to take the top seat and be recognised as the Ultimate Grandmaster then I think we will stop any correspondence with immediate effect.

My website will be upgraded shortly as well and you will see I`am not claiming to be the Supreme Master or any or title for that matter but simply to give the many persons who want the TRUTH and LINAGE of BDFS INTERNATIONAL information base.

So unless you have the proof that you have been appointed by the Ancient Grandmaster Council of the BDFS as the Supreme Master I feel that we should join or energy rather than trying to make money from each other.

Also please take the opportunity to seek Legal Info and you will see that I`am not in any way breaking Royalty Laws?????????????

Greetings

Stoffel
    South Africa

Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2004 3:36 PM

there are manny things to speak about but right now im not varry happy with you useing my logs and making guidlines to a orginazation you are not part of yet and if we were to work somthing out you already need to pay me roalties for things you have sold under my logo in the past...
    there still is much to talk about

From: "Prof. Stoffel van Vuuren" <blackdragon@isat.co.za> View Contact Details View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
    Subject: CountDante.com Contact - BDFS South Africa
    Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 22:46:35 +0200
    Dear Bill,

I write after Dr.Lawrence Day have become a friend unto me and we have shared our thoughts and it is time that we put OUR differences aside and speak and see if we can meet somewhere in the middle and maybe start I friendship.

I have completely sever all ties with Ashida Kim however my website had not been updated however my webmaster promised it will be done by next Monday? We will see about that.

I need to tell you that I have put you up as one of my links and trust this is in order????

My thought are as follows if you want me to do any changes to my website or promote any products please don`t hesitate to contact me.

I asked you to keep an open mind when reading this e-mail and trust it is received the way it is intended.

Greetings,

Stoffel van Vuuren
    South Africa
    Roman law? What is this guy smoking?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 2:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bwahahahahahaha

Where the **** did this guy get a PhD and DSc from?

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 2:18pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lamokio
    From: "Stoffel van Vuuren" <blackdragon@isat.co.za> View Contact Details View Contact Details Add Mobile Alert
    Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 08:23:19 -0700
    William,

Again you get offence and defensive and miss the whole point!!!!!!!!!

You the one who started this again after two years on your website calling me names.

Secondly you keep associating me with Ashida, Barron, Floyd whilst I don`t even know these MOTHER FUCKERS and my connection to Ashida Kim is purely a Friend in the USA and not my Master or Grandmaster or any other TITLES you may call him.

Tell you what here is who I`am associated:

Dr Michael Felkoff - Personal Friend and Personal Training Partner of Dante

Dr Lawrence Day - Personal Instructor of Dante

Bishop David Cooper

Dr Ernie Reynolds

Now if you can find the archives you will see that they are original true BDFS Members and actually the lineage as you call it run were, with us as a group.

William, also will contact Dante`s family and wife to clear this even further up for you with letters and the nesaccary documents.

I HAVE STATED BEFORE AND AGAIN,

YES THREATS CAN BE CALLED THAT, HOWEVER IF YOU READ MY MAISL IT WAS BASED ON FRIENDSHIP AND REACHING OUT TO YOU AS A FRIEND AND A GRANDMASTER.

SECONDLY I DON`T CLIAM LIKE ASHIDA THAT I`AM THE SUPREME ULTIMATE GRANDMASTER OF THE BDFS ON ANY OTHER FEDERATION,

THIRDLY IF WE JOIN FORCES THEN WE CAN SORT ALL THE NAMES THAT YOU SAY I` AM ASSOCAITED WITH OUT ONCE AND FOR ALL, AND STRENGHT IS WHAT WE HAVE BUILT UP OVER THE YEARS AND YOU WILL SEE IF WE CAN SIT AROUND ONE TABLE AND I BRING ALL THE BDFS MEMBERS IN YOU WILL AS WE ARE RIGHT NOW THE BIGGEST STRONGEST FEDERATION IN THE WORLD,

Yes, William as I said before I don`t want to be called the Supreme Grandmaster of the BDFS we have told you before that position you can have, I have merely worked to get all the styles and there federations under one banner and on Instructors, students and federations in one basket we are the strongest in members and knowledge.

On your comment of Executive Outcome, I`am a active member in South Africa and are actually busy with a Lawsuit against DRC fro owing us $1 000 000-00 on work done but as usual no payment.

For years now have been on this topic and never do i firstly get involve with MUD SLUGGING but it always comes from abroad and then it gets nasty, that is why about one and a half year ago asked you if we can link the websites you said what ever and I added your website Count Dante, and when it were down I made a offer to buy it and give it back to you and Dr Lawrence Day played a major role to get this done for me in USA, but you not even aware of this.

William all I asked in the end is come aboard as the Supreme Grandmaster of the BDFS, we will all fall under you so it is not a power struggle just let us put this under the table once and for all.

Then I have stopped selling the BDFS Dante Book almost two years ago,

Ashida Kim had been told to stop using the BDFS name and certificates

Then on the rest of names you mentioned **** William don`t know any of them, or want to know any they all sound like a bunch of *****`s and money snakes.

So let me know and reply soonest please.

Regards

Stoffel van Vuuren
    South Africa

Sent: Friday, September 14, 2007 3:51 PM

Who the **** are you to tell me what I should and shoudn't do. My lineage goes back to Robert Trias and Edmund Parker and the John Timothy Keehan and then my dad William V Aguiar JR. They are all grand Master's were's your lineage.

Send me your credential's and I'll decide what I will do with it. I'm The Supreme Grand Master of the Black Dragon Fighting Society not you. I'll just fuckin sue the **** out of you like I'm doing to Ashida Kim and Barron Sheppard and Floyd Webb.

As for personal combat Stoffel you don't want that . You know what your problem is that somone's pulling you fuckin string's. Nobody want's to fight me you better go and trim that mustache and get a fuckin brain cell. It's really funny that I sue Ashida Kim and everybody sending me e-mail's. Trying to tell me what I should do and not to do.

Look you wanna get on board get on board you want to get sued fine we'll go that route. Look i've bought the World's Deadliest Fighting Secret's from your web site threw Ashida Kim Web site that's conspiracy to De-fraud you wanna go that route fine.

How's this for a fight banner it will read. ME HITTING YOU AND YOU HITTING THE GROUND.

Look I got a couple of boy's from executive outcome's to come down their and close you down. And they don't **** around. So your idle threat's don't impress me I can reach out and touch you easily.

I'm sick of your demand's

I'm the SUPREME GRAND MASTER OF THE BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY. And if I don't recognize you no one will.

William,

You respond is typical to what I expected and now I have decided that I will let the Martial Arts World know who the fraud is.

Firstly can you produce a Judan Certificate?
    Who gave you the Rank?
    Who appointed you Grandmaster of the BDFS?
    When and who co-signed that appointment?
    Do you have any of the original members still with you?

Just who gave you the right to call yourself the SUPREME GRANDMASTER OF THE BDFS?

Please produce copies and send it to me personal address in South Africa so it can be verified and if it is all legitimate then only will I remove all the BDFS Logo`s and we will then use the original name which you know you don`t and have no right to claim.

So William, and if any of your hobbo`s make any threats I will challenge you as Grandmaster to South Africa to a fight that will never be forgotten we call it - NO RULE NO MERCY NO SURRENDER NO BULLSHIT.

You fight with the wrong ppl who actually have the same vision as you and call us frauds and all the names and treats but sit down like a adult for a moment and see that for the last 14 years together with your Dad - God Rest His Soul had tried to make the BDFS and restore it to what it were and can be again. No you want to play GOD!

Stoffel van Vuuren
    South Africa

Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2007 1:14 PM

YOU ARE NOT IN THE BLACK DRAGON FIGHTING SOCIETY YOU NEED TO TAKE IT ALL DOWN

Dear William,

Again after a long absence visited your website and may I mention it is listed under my links as a friend,
    noticed you again going at me on the forum??? Also, I no longer are or is part of Ashida Kim in any way, and wish not to be mentioned as his friend!!!!!

Now, as I mutual friend this is shocking to say the least and even greater offensive as you will see under the Affiliates Names on my website all the Original Surviving Members of Count Dante himself and personal Friends is on our Board of Masters, who can actually produce original certificates signed by DAnte?

So I again say I don`t have a problem with you or any members of the BDFS in Fall River, and wish you will stop this in fighting.

I have also instructed my webmaster to remove your BDFS badge however the OLD BADGE WILL REMAIN, and the name BDFS - I will remain as well.

So William again I reach my hand to you take it and let us be friends or hit it away and that will the last time I will extend my friendship.

Regards

Prof. Stoffel van Vuuren
    God, Stoffel van Vuuren really wants his rank recognized badly.

Posted On:
    10/28/2007 2:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Roman law? What is this guy smoking?
    Who Stoffel
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast