Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I am a living legend!

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 3:41am

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I accidentally punched a woman in her baby maker today.

Or something.

I was at the gym and unlike other people, I go to actually exercise. Usually towards the end, I'll hit the bag and do a set of 100 hooks to the punching bag. When I finish my 100 hooks, I like to hit the bag one more time on each side as hard as I can.

So as I was doing this, I was wearing my hooded sweater (hood up) with my MP3 player playing musics in my ear. (Thirteenth Step -APC) I didn't see the girl next to me. I guess she was trying to get my attention or something, but I didn't see her, so when I finished my 100 hooks, she must've walked forward to tap me on the shoulder or something, and as I brought my right hook in as hard as I could, I sort of clipped her in her baby maker. I watched this girl just go down like a net full of Orcas and Dolphins into a shredder.

Luckily I was wearing my 12oz gloves so it took most of the impact. I put my hood down and pulled the headphones out of my ears. She looked like she was about to cry, so I did the only thing a decent human being would do in this situation.

I just stood there staring blankly at her, wondering if she'd pass out so I could take her home.

She got up and said, "****!" and then asked if I was done. I apologized and got my stuff and left.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 3:53am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    smooth. why the hood? trying to be one of those fucking homo asians trying to be gangsta and failing i see at the gym all the time?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 4:50am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (Thirteenth Step -APC)
    I commend your taste, sir.
    Dedicated to legs and the disrespecting thereof.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 5:12am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: freestyle karate mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Next time use your knob!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 7:24am

Style: Unemployed Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was she a tall woman or were you throwing a low hook?

Guess which finger is the fickle one...

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 7:28am

supporting member
     Style: Karate/ Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DON'T SH*T ME !
    Was she a tall woman or were you throwing a low hook?

It was more of an upp-er-cu*t.

:smileinbo
    If you can't laugh at yourself,
    Others will be happy to do it for you. :evil6:

The 2 most abundant elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity.

ˇViva los Muertos!

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 7:33am

Style: Boxing/Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sirc's asian so naturally he's only 3 feet tall, but he can concentrate his chi and grow almost two times his height when exposed to direct sunlight. Additionally, On chinese new year he can choose to remain a mortal for another year or reincarnate into his animal spirit's true form: which ironically looks just like he did before only with a mustache. True story.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 7:51am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So is that the only type of goochie touching you get?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

**** you math class

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 7:54am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 7:57am

supporting member
     Style: Bartitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did something like that when I was about 18, heavily into TKD. We were sparring at the end of class (used to go round-robin, lower belts circulating between black belts) and my next partner was an athletic young woman who moved really well - she was a TKD beginner but I assumed she was experienced in some other MA.

This was in the mid-80s when TKD sparring was full contact body kicks and punches, no head punches, kicks to the head allowed. We generally wore hogu (torso pads) and no headgear.

So we started to spar, she was doing fine, very impressive, and then I launched a spinning hook kick that caught her right in the mouth. Her head snapped back and she spat out a horrific number of teeth (very little blood) into her hand and we stared at each other for a moment. I asked to see her teeth and she replied that she'd just spat most of them out. We stared a but more, then the sparring finished.

I can't remember what happened after that but I'm pretty sure that she never came back and I felt guilty as **** for years afterwards. Still do, actually.
Page 1 of 30 1 234511 ... LastLast