http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk

Hi, guys

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 7:15am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Worst part of all this is that now that panda will probably be so freaked out it can never reproduce. Pandas should have been extinct a long time ago, am I the only person who sees this? They SUCK at reproducing. And while we humans are responsible for removing much of their food, let's face it. Eating only ONE plant out of the billions of plants out there isn't exactly your best evolutionary step.

The only thing Pandas have going for them is looking cute, while in fact they are BEARS, so they're not cute, they are fucking deadly. If I live to see pandas extinct, I will be a pleased individual. I feel like they are a complete waste of effort. I swear if human beings left them alone and left the entire planet, Pandas would still find away to dwindle their own numbers and eventually go instinct. What kind of animal doesn't even mate!?

I mean, if I was the only human being left on earth. And some aliens stuck a chick into my house and told me to **** her. I'd have to be PRETTY fucking picky to deny even the ugliest bitch they found. If not just for the sexual attraction but for the survival of the whole fucking species.

**** Pandas!
    More human than human is our motto.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 11:25am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatical

**** Pandas!
    Yeah! Because pandas won't.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12