Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2008 11:51pm

Style: 777

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by K.O.1021
    before I go, I will respond to your question Mr. SamboSteve. Like I said, I was looking for a gym to go to and I did hear about this gym so I decided to do some research. If I am to take your word for it, I would like to know who you are and what are your credentials. Forgive my curiosity but I like to do my own research. I would like to thank you for your input and you respectful response. Trust me when I say, It is greatly appreciated. Also, trust me I have no ties to Tyson sports. You can meet me in person if you would like although I dont see the point. I will waste no more of your time tonight and again thank you for your time.
    If you are new to the martial arts then why are you looking for a gym to train at? Being new to MA would imply to me at least that you have already began your training somewhere else.

Posted On:
    5/20/2008 11:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yet more diarrhea of the mouth

I've met and talked to this fool Jimmy Lyons on a few occasions. So far he's told me- 1. he's a master with the samurai sword, 2. trained in Japan (weeks at a time of course), 3. a 5X champion in Olympic TKD, and... drum roll please... 5. he's cousins with Floyd Mayweather Jr.! I swear he's said that! I'm planning on going in and sparring with him or whoever he has repesenting his school. I figured he's full of crap. There's like 3 or 4 schools within walking distances from his place. They all make their money off young kids. He's just trying to cash in on their success. If he came to the school i train at talking that jazz he'd get get tossed up real quick. Ol' Jimmy Lyons sounds like a con man, maybe has some training in TKD, but big whoop.

Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    5/20/2008 11:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    May should be

"Florida's Full of Fucktards" month.

FFF
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/21/2008 12:07am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It should be "Florida's Full of Fucktards Day," every day.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/21/2008 7:41am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clappas
    I've met and talked to this fool Jimmy Lyons on a few occasions. So far he's told me- 1. he's a master with the samurai sword, 2. trained in Japan (weeks at a time of course), 3. a 5X champion in Olympic TKD, and... drum roll please... 5. he's cousins with Floyd Mayweather Jr.! I swear he's said that! I'm planning on going in and sparring with him or whoever he has repesenting his school. I figured he's full of crap. There's like 3 or 4 schools within walking distances from his place. They all make their money off young kids. He's just trying to cash in on their success. If he came to the school i train at talking that jazz he'd get get tossed up real quick. Ol' Jimmy Lyons sounds like a con man, maybe has some training in TKD, but big whoop.
    Where do you train clappas? Head over to Newbietown and give your obligatory "intro" post pls., and then head over to the School Reviews and provide a review of your school, it would be appreciated.

When did you last speak with Mr. Lyons?
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819