K-1 KO Compilation
9 minutes of KO goodness
Some reactions I had:
* Who says kickboxers can't box well?
* Who let the sumo wrestler in around the 8 minute mark?
* OHHHHHH **** THAT WAS SICK
* (stunned, awe-filled silence)
* If there was any idiot who claimed that trained martial artists would always lose "on the street," I'd use this video as a primer before working my way up to MMA matches
* There are some KO's with spinning back kicks and other body shots, though the vast majority are vicious punches or kicks to the head
* You have to have major heart to be able to get back in the ring after suffering such a vicious KO.
Great vid! one of the better ones I have seen. I would + rep you if I could.
Thanks mate, that was excellent. Thoughts:
- WTF at the sumo?
- I need to work on my leg flexibility :)
- Hope I never have to cop a proper knee to the face. Some of those were brutal!
Jesus christ, the slow motion knee to that guy's face... unlucky
Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.
Ladies and gentlemen: Crocop's left leg.
Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
to order on Amazon
Sumo is Akebono. And he is actually Sumo. Great Vid.
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO