Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate
Posted On:10/22/2007 11:42pm
Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ
9 minutes of KO goodness
Some reactions I had:
* Who says kickboxers can't box well?
* Who let the sumo wrestler in around the 8 minute mark?
* OHHHHHH **** THAT WAS SICK
* (stunned, awe-filled silence)
* If there was any idiot who claimed that trained martial artists would always lose "on the street," I'd use this video as a primer before working my way up to MMA matches
* There are some KO's with spinning back kicks and other body shots, though the vast majority are vicious punches or kicks to the head
* You have to have major heart to be able to get back in the ring after suffering such a vicious KO.
Posted On:10/22/2007 11:57pm
Great vid! one of the better ones I have seen. I would + rep you if I could.
The gift that keeps on giving
Posted On:10/23/2007 12:33am
Style: On hiatus
Posted On:10/23/2007 1:37am
Style: Muay Thai / Boxing
Thanks mate, that was excellent. Thoughts:
- WTF at the sumo?
- I need to work on my leg flexibility :)
- Hope I never have to cop a proper knee to the face. Some of those were brutal!
Posted On:10/23/2007 3:41am
Style: Muay Thai
Jesus christ, the slow motion knee to that guy's face... unlucky
Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.
Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher
Posted On:10/23/2007 4:32am
Style: n/a (ex-Karate)
Ladies and gentlemen: Crocop's left leg.
Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
click here to order on Amazon
Keeping you safe from Mongolians
Posted On:10/23/2007 7:04am
Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*
Sumo is Akebono. And he is actually Sumo. Great Vid.
Articles and Reviews
Tools and Info