Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 6:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Kid Rock Rocks the House (Waffle)

I didn't know if it was worthy of Martial Arts in the News or not . It is one of those few times I wish the attacker was a trainer fighter .

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdail...e-house-brawl/

After a show Saturday night in Atlanta, Kid Rock did what any good southern boy would do: He got involved in a brawl at the local Waffle House. The incident went down at roughly 5 AM Sunday, when Kid and five members of his entourage went to the breakfast chain and a male customer at the restaurant recognized and then “exchanged words with” a female that entered with Kid. The situation escalated until Kid Rock and the brazen-balled customer (he was outnumbered six to one) got into a physical altercation that spilled out into the parking lot. After the fight ended (no victor was announced at press time), Rock and his crew left in their tour bus, only to get stopped by police about a mile down the road. Rock and his entourage were arrested and taken into custody on a misdemeanor charge of simple battery. Rock was booked with an additional charge of “Wearing a shirt with his own face on it,” which should be a felony. Kid and the crew spent about twelve hours in the slammer until getting bailed out 5 PM yesterday. As for the customer, he was charged with a felony for criminal damage to property for breaking a Waffle House window, allowing that sweet syrupy smell to escape the waffleicious confines of the restaurant. Fighting at the House of Waffles shouldn’t come to a complete surprise to Rock fans, however. Here’s another delicious tidbit for you: In an interview with CNN following his one-year ban from a Nashville strip club, Rock questioned the sentencing judge whether slapping someone at a Waffle House would warrant a similar punishment. Kid’s about to find out.
    5/1 ? Well ... I for one would face those odds , just to punch Kid Rock in his face .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 6:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    6/1 odds rather .

bump for the excellent and swift correction of the title
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 7:14pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God I fuckin hate that asshole. Wish he would've gotten stabbed with a butter knife or something.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 7:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli
    God I fuckin hate that asshole. Wish he would've gotten stabbed with a butter knife or something.
    I saw a 16 year old freak/goth kid shove a sugar shaker into a rednecks mouth at a Waffle House one time . Took him four or five tries to get the dudes teeth out of the way first , was truly one of the most disturbing scenes I have ever witnessed .

I was half heartedly hoping for something similar in this situation .

I have never witnessed one of those thick ass windows break tho . I have seen chairs bounce of the windows . I want to know how the hell the attacker broke one of them .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 8:18pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey
    I saw a 16 year old freak/goth kid shove a sugar shaker into a rednecks mouth at a Waffle House one time . Took him four or five tries to get the dudes teeth out of the way first , was truly one of the most disturbing scenes I have ever witnessed .

I have never witnessed one of those thick ass windows break tho . I have seen chairs bounce of the windows . I want to know how the hell the attacker broke one of them .
    Lmfao, wow that just made my day better, thank you.
    As for the windows we'll... it couldve been Elmore? Probably thought Kid was a junky (which isnt too far off) and just went for his made RSBD skillz. By skillz I mean launching his own fat ass through a waffle house window. Hey, it could happen.

P.S. I'm totally trying the sugar shaker thing now. Fuckin' closest I-hop is like an hour away but oh well, it'll be worth it. Now I just gotta figure out a way to get KempoFirst to meet me there...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 8:37pm

Style: in hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey

LOL. Goth kid beats redneck with a sugar shaker. The guy who fought Kid Rock should have used t3h d34dly sugar shaker. Lord knows that Kid Rock needs to be knocked down a peg. His album is like number 1 on the charts and he was on larry king. He needs a pre emptive punch to the face to prevent smugness. :qleft6:

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 8:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by boondock lee
    LOL. Goth kid beats redneck with a sugar shaker. The guy who fought Kid Rock should have used t3h d34dly sugar shaker. Lord knows that Kid Rock needs to be knocked down a peg. His album is like number 1 on the charts and he was on larry king. He needs a pre emptive punch to the face to prevent smugness. :qleft6:

It appears that God struck him with the ugly stick many a year ago . It isn't the same thing as having your grill remodeled by a thick glass sugar shaker ... nor nearly as much punishment as what should be dished out for his latest album , but I have a feeling that the Power That Is ( one true god , god bless america and all that ) will eventually even things out .
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 10:29pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude looks like a stoned Jesus
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 10:32pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Watanabe Yoshiharu
    Dude looks like a stoned Jesus
    Man, Jesus was always stoned. This fucker looks like red neck morphine addict Jesus.
    Last edited by Squerlli; 10/23/2007 8:06pm at .

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    10/22/2007 11:14pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would tapping Pamela Anderson's ass be considered a plus or minus point for an addict Jesus ?
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler
Page 1 of 6 1 2345 ... LastLast